Joe Biden/Sarah Palin Debate Conversation Thread

Ohh Same Sex Benefits.

Here's where Sarah is going to come off looking very ignorant if she doesn't flip flop on her real views again.

Your not Tolerant Sarah, how can you be against Gay Marriage and benefits for Same Sex Couples but then say your tolerant?

I'm astounded.

Clearly she does understand the problems, otherwise she wouldn't have talked about cleaning up the planet. She just doesn't think the problem is ONLY man-made.

She said "Obama and Senator O'Biden," and Biden laughed and she almost laughed too.

you may as well save your breath, these partisan hacks had their minds made up before this debate started. nothing you can say will change that. so relax and watch her kick his ass. He will lose cause all he can do is stand there and spout the KOS talking points. He dosen't have an original thought in his head.

It tickles me though that she has him pissed off 30 minutes into the debate.:D

:blahblah: al Quaeda, soccer, closer to winning, government, people, Alaska, terrrrror, surge, closer to that point :blahblah:
Bush/Cheney with menses. :omg:

Blinded like a goshdarn moose in the glare of headlights. You're lookin' a bit peaked, there, gal, don'tcha know...

:dig:
:muahaha:

Last edited:
They support civil unions. And Biden just shook up sarah. lol...

What Jillian said.

Btw J, you still haven't answered my other comments in the thread you created. Waiting for an answer on that still.

She's been shaken up this whole time. She looks nervous as fuck. She's doing the best she can, and against a seasoned career politician, she's not half bad.

Excuses Excuses, if she's so nervous then maybe she shouldn't of been chosen. They already changed the format so Sarah wouldn't be standing up there like a fool like she was at times in the Katie Couric interviews.

And Sarah Palin flat lines for a moment before saying we're surrendering if we follow Obama/Biden's plan.

Forum List

Back