Joe Biden just threw you anti-gun people under the bus

I know this will come as a disappointment to many, but Biden is going to have a moderate to slightly left-leaning administration, like Obama.

All these silly assumptions and extrapolations being made about us going commie 'n stuff were just for the simple-minded and/or paranoid.

We tried to tell you.
Will he try to ban "assault weapons" in direct conflict with the constitution?
He says exactly that on his website. I posted it earlier.

I know this will come as a disappointment to many, but Biden is going to have a moderate to slightly left-leaning administration, like Obama.

All these silly assumptions and extrapolations being made about us going commie 'n stuff were just for the simple-minded and/or paranoid.

We tried to tell you.
How in the world would I know that?
You could read his plan he posted on his website, Dummy.

We tried to tell you.
Biden's not the real issue. How long he lasts before "health issues" force him out of office is the real issue because no one in their right mind wants a Kamala presidency. I will find it amusing to watch the angst among the usual suspects when it becomes obvious that Biden can't do but a small fraction of what they really, really thought he was going to do for them.

We tried to tell you.
So in your mind, plans on a website always come to fruition?

You thought he was going to immediately sign an executive order banning "assault weapons", didn't you?

Suckers! :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

In leaked recording, Biden says GOP used 'defund the police' to 'beat the living hell' out of Democrats

"Biden said he would be able to do some things by executive order, but — as he often did publicly throughout the campaign — he said, "I am not going to violate the Constitution."

"Where I have executive authority, I will use it to undo every single damn thing this guy's done by executive authority," Biden said, according to the audio. "But I'm not going to exercise executive authority where it's a question where I can come along and say I can do away with assault weapons. There's no executive authority to do that. And no one has fought harder to get rid of assault weapons than me, me. You can't do it by executive order."

In leaked recording, Biden says GOP used 'defund the police' to 'beat the living hell' out of Democrats
Well he gets my respect for that.
I don’t think I’ve made it a secret that I dislike Biden. I believe he used his son as a bag man to launder bribes. I think he is corrupt. I can’t stand many of his liberal policies and positions. I think he is a race card playing jackass.
But assuming he sticks to this position about EA’s, I can respect that. He acknowledged what he has the constitutional power to do and what he doesn’t, and he wants to stay within his constitutional bounds.
so Igive him credit for that.

I doubt that he figured that out for himself. His wife Jill probably had to explain that to him.

We tried to tell you.
I agree... but if/when Biden dies/incapacitated, which is a real possibility... do the math.... Harris as President will not be.

We tried to tell you.
I agree... but if/when Biden dies/incapacitated, which is a real possibility... do the math.... Harris as President will not be.
I don't claim to know. I don't have a crystal ball, so I don't worry about things over which I have no control.

We tried to tell you.
Don’t move the goal posts.
The issue isn’t can he pull it all off.
The issue is Biden is a gun grabber and you folks (except for Joe) seem to be saying that he isn’t, that he isn’t going to try and ban all sorts of weapons and pass restrictions, and that he hasn’t said he would.
Nostra showed you his words and his plans. They are straight out of Joe’s mouth, and he has also posted them.
In summary....
People said joe Biden is a gun grabber.
You say he isn’t.
People showed you his stated intentions.
You lost the argument because you are wrong.

We tried to tell you.
Your defense of Biden is he is a lying sack of shit who just posts stuff on his website as his official position on a topic to get morons to vote for him.

Got it.

In all honesty, if Biden seriously remains within his Constitutionally granted powers, I will be amazed. It doesn't change what he WANTS to do, but it changes how he is going to attempt to do it.

We tried to tell you.
The issue is Biden is a gun grabber and you folks (except for Joe) seem to be saying that he isn’t, that he isn’t going to try and ban all sorts of weapons and pass restrictions, and that he hasn’t said he would.
Nostra showed you his words and his plans. They are straight out of Joe’s mouth, and he has also posted them.
In summary....
You say he isn’t.
There is no argument to lose. We'll see what happens. If you want to go through your days gripped by paranoia, that's up to you.

Me? No thanks.

We tried to tell you.
Your defense of Biden is he is a lying sack of shit who just posts stuff on his website as his official position on a topic to get morons to vote for him.

Got it.
If you say so. You nutters speak Da Troof 'n stuff.

We tried to tell you.
I never made any such claim, idiot.

The question was:

Are you too stupid to follow a conversation?

In all honesty, if Biden seriously remains within his Constitutionally granted powers, I will be amazed. It doesn't change what he WANTS to do, but it changes how he is going to attempt to do it.
Yup.
If he doesn’t try to “pen and ohone” his agenda, I’ll be both surprised and impressed, and I’ll give him his due credit.
The battle will then be the house drawing up and passing unconstitutional restrictions that he will gladly sign.
So I guess if he is going to violate the constitution, he wants a group of people to do it with him to give it some more legitimacy. He doesn’t want to ride solo with his own and phone.

We tried to tell you.
In summary....
You say he isn’t.
There is no argument to lose. We'll see what happens. If you want to go through your days gripped by paranoia, that's up to you.

Me? No thanks.
Exactly what am I paranoid about?
I’ve looked at Biden’s speeches. I’ve listened to his words. I’ve read his statements online. I’ve heard his advisors around him. They all state they are coming for the guns. That’s not paranoia, that’s fact. And I’m not sitting here, pissing myself in fear. I merely acknowledge reality. If trying to pawn all that off as “paranoia” to discredit it and make you feel more secure in your incorrect positions is something that works for you, then you roll with that.

We tried to tell you.

The question was:

I already answered that question. I don't know. We'll see.

How do you guys make it through a day, this freaked out?

We tried to tell you.
In summary....
You say he isn’t.

Me? No thanks.
Exactly what am I paranoid about?
I’ve looked at Biden’s speeches. I’ve listened to his words. I’ve read his statements online. I’ve heard his advisors around him. They all state they are coming for the guns. That’s not paranoia, that’s fact. And I’m not sitting here, pissing myself in fear. I merely acknowledge reality. If trying to pawn all that off as “paranoia” to discredit it and make you feel more secure in your incorrect positions is something that works for you, then you roll with that.
Okay!

We tried to tell you.

The question was:

Again, who is freaking out?
Bothered? Sure.
Pissed off? Yup.
Government officials having constitutional violations as a major goal of their administration should bother you.

We tried to tell you.

The question was:

Again, who is freaking out?
Bothered? Sure.
Pissed off? Yup.
Government officials having constitutional violations as a major goal of their administration should bother you.
I've learned not to make assumptions and extrapolations on what might happen. Life is complicated. Shit happens. Conditions change. Plans change. People change.

When an actual bill appears, we'll discuss it.

Yup.
If he doesn’t try to “pen and ohone” his agenda, I’ll be both surprised and impressed, and I’ll give him his due credit.
The battle will then be the house drawing up and passing unconstitutional restrictions that he will gladly sign.
So I guess if he is going to violate the constitution, he wants a group of people to do it with him to give it some more legitimacy. He doesn’t want to ride solo with his own and phone.
And that is why holding control of Congress is so vital. The mid-terms will be interesting if he lasts that long. If he's shuffled out of the way for Kamala before then, I predict a bloodbath.

Forum List

Back