Joe Biden is Getting Ready to Cut Your Medicare Benefits

Correct, the mandate was not found to be unconstitutional as you claimed.

That doesn't change the fact that the GOP controlled Congress and the President in 2017 set the mandate penalty to $0, taking the funding away from the program.

WW
Wrong the mandate was found to be unconstitutional numbnuts. Obamacare only survived because it was a tax.

Remember the tv commercial where Paul Ryan wheeled grandma to the edge of a cliff and then pushed her over? That is what Joe is about to do to all you Medicare recipients. Of course, it is not really Joe doing it. It is Joe's policy hacks. Joes does not know what day of the week it is.
He's down on Medicare Advantage, which is all private insurers, and not associated with the US government.
The only advantage is to them. It's an insurance scam, using Medicare in their name to fool old people.

Weird that Biden's been expanding Medicare benefits.

Medicare Patients on Pricey Drugs Are Saving Big This Year | Wall Street Journal
Medicare patients lining up to fill pricey prescriptions at the pharmacy counter this year will realize some good news: For the first time, there is a ceiling on how much they will pay in 2024 for their Part D drugs.

Changes brought about by the 2022 Inflation Reduction Act mean that people on Part D plans now pay no more than roughly $3,300 on drugs annually—a number that could shift a bit based on whether they take brand or generic medications. In 2025, that cap will change again to a flat $2,000.

“It will let me take a deep breath,” said Judy Aiken, a 69-year-old retired nurse in Portland, Maine, who last year paid more than $9,000 out of pocket for a drug to treat her psoriatic arthritis, Amgen’s Enbrel. “Frankly, I was delighted.”

Aiken, who relies on Social Security and a pension, said the roughly $6,000 she is likely to save on Enbrel this year will help her pay off bills, turn less to credit cards and maybe even order a pizza from a restaurant instead of making one at home.

ME, ME, ME, the cry of the wounded MAGAmoron!
None of the men and women and others who have money and power seem to be given up their comforts and luxuries of life. That is a warning sign. A huge one. There are no peasants moving into their areas. None. We saw Martha's Vineyard as a prime example. Many people are leaving higher tax states and many of them are Progs. Progs who have infected the formerly red areas they moved to. Crying is abound. The biggest screwing in history is coming to Prog voters and propaganda they have absorbed into their craniums is turning them against their low-level globalist masters who are the Renfield's for the real power vampires in Europe. And they are being warned in so many ways and not learning.

Forum List

Back