Joe Biden: "I fully understand China's one child policy"

Aww look he has a friend... You want to come to the tools aid be my guest. He edits posts he quotes from and attributes them to people, then cries when a mod calls him on it like a whiny little punk.. :lol:

I edit most of my posts....

Besides I thought I was giving you a compliment dude.

I'm shocked you know who Lenin is, most progressives think he's the guy who wrote most of Pauls songs and that made an album of orgasms and monkey grunts with his wife.

Good for you.

*** edited, I misspelled "album" and forgot to include Yoko Ono ...

He got busted by a mod editing a quoted post of mine to give a false impression of what I said. As in he quoted me then edited inside that quote making it seems different than it was. That is a douchebag tactic...

Editing your own to fix a mistake is not the same thing.. Editing what a person says is a TOS violation and a mod busted him on it. So of course like a true douchebag he blames me...:lol:

Oh, you little liberals are just so..EMOtional... :rolleyes:

he is convinced im a liberal, because

...because you are a souless pro-abortionist, a closet communist redistributionist, and a hysterical conspiracy nut who equates national security with "facism." All the hallmarks of an empty-headed emo liberal pussy like yourself.

See^^^

he has no explanation for what I say so he makes shit up thinking he is saving his ass...

A average internet crybaby douchebag. Pathetic...

You little liberal pussies are so, so sensitive. Run to Mommy again, she'll make it all better.

You little liberal pussies are so, so sensitive. Run to Mommy again, she'll make it all better.

You are repeating yourself now tool... You make shit up, talk endless BS you know nothing about, edit what people say to serve your own arguments, and cry incessantly when a mod calls you for the TOS violation.... Whats next? Uncontrollable drooling?

You're boring me now... I grow weary of poking an imbecile....

Will Mommy let you attend the next pro-abortion rally, liberal pussy?

so lets see here... Unkawhore, is against abortion... And?

UNkawhore isn't against abortion he is against anyone with different ideas or opinions mucking up his sermon. I know your type well... You are the so-called conservatives that take Palin seriously, and consider themselves the "moral" side... Right...

Dude you are too ignorant to be a real conservative or anything else. You don't think beyond what your belief system allows, and you don't care about the real world or the people in it, all you do care about is yourself. You're not really morally offended by abortion. Hell you don't care to have more people breeding irresponsibly, it costs more in social services. What you care about is control. You don't want irresponsible people breeding more irresponsible drains on the economy any more than I do. The difference is you want the decision, and I want people to make them for themselves.

You aren't a real conservative, you are a new age moral majority douchebag playing the part of the last hope of humanities salvation. I find it utterly amazing that the new christian right (and their cousins) have the nerve to claim both the conservative side and stand with the wealthy, knowing full and well the Bible's views on wealth. More of that holier than thou bullshit, or "do as I say, not as I do" crap.

A true conservative doesn't give two shits about abortion being immoral. He doesn't want out of control breeding of the most irresponsible in society, its not a good fiscal policy and its unsustainable as well as cost prohibitive. More of the same social and economical drains means more cost for social services, meaning ever bigger spending and government. The new christian right and the so-called moral majority want to shove their beliefs down the throats of us all, thinking God will do something about them soon or they can prey them out of poverty. The reality is they can get more money into their churches to pay for their own social programs they skim off the top of. They are the epitome of hypocrite and the best case for the separation of church and state.

A conservative is supposed to be fiscally as well as socially conservative. You cannot be fiscally conservative when you allow irresponsible breeding by the least able to raise and care for those children they didn't want, it creates an ever bigger welfare state and government to run it. And you cannot be socially conservative when you do this either. A person doesn't want a child but is obligated to have the child by a wannabe saint and his church or group, will many times not do as good a job at it as he could have, give the child up to the state to raise and care for, or rely on systems like welfare to pick up at least half his costs. And allowing that kind of irresponsibility willingly due to a religious concern is obtuse as well as self destructive to society.

You want to misquote me intentionally, and then try to take a moral high ground? LOL, a truly biblical move....

Last edited:
Aw, the little pussy is trying to pretend he's a libertarian, but the truth is he's a LIBERAL halfway out of the closet.

You sound like you wish you lived in China, pussy. Seems like you are all for the forced abortions, selective elimination of female babies, and brutal coersion that has been a part of the one-child policy to control "irresponsible breeding." You would be disappointed to find that the country hasn't really been communist in anything but name for a long time now. I know how much you believe in the idea that everything belongs to everyone and all that commie crap.

You need to stop fooling yourself, comrade. You are the worst kind of liberal, trying to convince yourself you are a libertarian (and failing even at that).

You inhumane pro-abortionist liberals make me sick.

Aw, the little pussy is trying to pretend he's a libertarian, but the truth is he's a LIBERAL halfway out of the closet.

You sound like you wish you lived in China, pussy. Seems like you are all for the forced abortions, selective elimination of female babies, and brutal coersion that has been a part of the one-child policy to control "irresponsible breeding." You would be disappointed to find that the country hasn't really been communist in anything but name for a long time now. I know how much you believe in the idea that everything belongs to everyone and all that commie crap.

You need to stop fooling yourself, comrade. You are the worst kind of liberal, trying to convince yourself you are a libertarian (and failing even at that).

You inhumane pro-abortionist liberals make me sick.

yeah called you right didn't i tool... You are busted... A moral majority douchebag, knew it... The thing you dont get is, I didn't make up anything i said about you, but you made up all of what you said....:lol:

Why don't you stop pretending and go join the rest of the pro-abortionist liberals in their celebration of death. You would have made an enthusiastic member of the Red Guard. Even an atheist like you should value innocent human life, but like most left-wing extremists you are more bound to your radical ideology than anything else. Maybe you think it will be easier to redistribute wealth if there are fewer people around? Distgusting.

Why don't you stop pretending and go join the rest of the pro-abortionist liberals in their celebration of death. You would have made an enthusiastic member of the Red Guard. Even an atheist like you should value innocent human life, but like most left-wing extremists you are more bound to your radical ideology than anything else. Maybe you think it will be easier to redistribute wealth if there are fewer people around? Distgusting.

Isn't time for the 700 club? You better not miss it...:lol:

China's one child policy is the best of two painstaking evils! Just like voting in any US election! :eusa_whistle:

It has some negative consequences, abortion of girls, the 10 to 1 boy to girl ratio (that's a lot of Chinese Male virgins), kidnapping epidemic and the future doom of the Chinese economy (what happens when you have millions of young people to take care of tens of millions of the elderly)!

However, what was the alternative. Keep growing the population to say 2 billion? It would have had to happened sooner or later! Then there would have been a real holocaust!

It's not the ideal by any stretch of the imagination. However, under the circumstances one can UNDERSTAND why they are taking such a Draconian measure!

I wouldn't know about that, liberal pussy. Don't you have a Workers of the World Unite rally to attend or something, comrade?

China's one child policy is the best of two painstaking evils! Just like voting in any US election! :eusa_whistle:

It has some negative consequences, abortion of girls, the 10 to 1 boy to girl ratio (that's a lot of Chinese Male virgins), kidnapping epidemic and the future doom of the Chinese economy (what happens when you have millions of young people to take care of tens of millions of the elderly)!

However, what was the alternative. Keep growing the population to say 2 billion? It would have had to happened sooner or later! Then there would have been a real holocaust!

It's not the ideal by any stretch of the imagination. However, under the circumstances one can UNDERSTAND why they are taking such a Draconian measure!

There is nothing "best" about it. It would have been "best" not to listen to that murderous fool Mao in the first place.

I wouldn't know about that, liberal pussy. Don't you have a Workers of the World Unite rally to attend or something, comrade?

LOL, you mean you sat there doing all that moaning about abortion and all of your BS and you don't even know why...LOL

So you are conservative (as you claim) but have no idea about it except that you don't like liberals???:lol:

You complete posturing buffoon...:lol::lol:

Do you or do you not dislike the welfare state? I dislike it immensely, I dislike it because it allows people to become complacent and dependent on government, perpetuates irresponsibility in generations, and costs ever more and will continue to do so...

So whats your reason? Got one? Don't think so.. You just bitch about it... You make up whatever you want to about me and my political viewpoints douchebag, call me liberal as much as you want, but the reality is you are another vacuous bullshitter talking conservative values that you do not understand at all.

Want to continue making ass of yourself tool be my guest. Bottom line is you ran your mouth with no clue how to back it up or what it meant. Just another useless sheep picking a political side by following the headlines...:lol:

Gee, thanks for the 'permission' to call you a liberal, you liberal pussy. With your immoral pro-abortion stance, paranoid conspiracy theories in knee-jerk reaction to national security, and absurd theories in direct opposition to private property you can be nothing else. You wanna watch the 700 Club? Knock yourself out. It changes nothing about your extreme liberalism, comrade.

Gee, thanks for the 'permission' to call you a liberal, you liberal pussy. With your immoral pro-abortion stance, paranoid conspiracy theories in knee-jerk reaction to national security, and absurd theories in direct opposition to private property you can be nothing else. You wanna watch the 700 Club? Knock yourself out. It changes nothing about your extreme liberalism, comrade.

So no you can't give a reason then, thanks for confirming you're a idiot...

Where did I oppose private property? Can you point to where I did or said anything like that?

No excuses and lies anymore tool , just once point to a post you are referring to... Don't cut up my words again just point to it and I and anyone else can go there and see for ourselves...

Come on coward stop making shit up and point to it....:lol:

In what way does your belief that the wealth of one really belongs to the collective and can be justifiably taken at will reflect a 'conservative' outlook, comrade? Just come out of the liberal closet already, you pussy. You aren't fooling anyone.

Forum List

Back