Joe Biden has another Epipheny.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

No, the epiphany was not that Hunter should be paying him 20% off the top instead of 10% for the Big Guy, Instead, it was about his epiphany accepting gay marriage in 1961.

Penn asked Biden to explain his "evolution" on same-sex marriage, and he launched into a story from the sixties.

“I can remember exactly when my epiphany was," Biden said.

"I hadn't thought much about it, to tell you the truth, and I was a senior in high school. And my dad was dropping me off and I remember I was about to get out of the car and I looked to my right and two well-dressed men in suits kissed each other," Biden claimed.

"They gave each other a kiss and then one went, he looked like he was heading to the department of [undecipherable] building, and the other looked like he was heading to the Hercules Corporation," he added.

“And I’ll never forget, I turned and looked to my Dad. He said, ‘Joey, it’s simple. They love each other,’” Biden said.

"It's simple. Now I'm not joking. It's simple, they love each other," he concluded. "And it's never been, it's just that simple ... What is the problem?"

For the record, when Biden voted for DOMA in 1996 and was openly saying marriage should be between a man and a woman over a decade later, Putin really done it, not him.

The reasoning is complex. Just suffice it to say that climate change is to blame.

Joe has flip flopped on everything over the years, from gun control, to integration of schools, to gay marriage.

He has all the consistency & substance of a loose stool

biden-guncontrol1985.jpeg

Forum List

Back