Joe Biden goes to hawaii

He is an amazing President.

:salute:

yeah, he managed to sneak his son on at least 8 over seas trips on AirForce 2. that we are aware of now. thats no small feat when you've never asked your son a single thing about his business dealings... the man is not only amazing, he's practically a magician.

Joe Biden goes to hawaii​

D145_153_294_1200.jpg

TRANSLATES AS: They got good ice cream here!

He is an amazing President.

:salute:

People are there in HAwaiii looking for answers about what went wrong and all Biden can do is talk about his kitchen fire.... when people were incinerated to death and still missing. This guy didnt have anything to bring..... I really don't see what you find Amazing about this PERSON, other than he's a member of the Democrat party.

So after everyone said how bad it was that Oprah and Paris went to Maui alone, then it is supposed to be ok for Biden, who took about 200 people with him?

Watch this!

HE’S SHOT: A Confused Joe Biden, Mouth Agape, Has to Be Guided Away From Podium After Maui Speech (VIDEO)​

Joe Biden Begins His Speech in Maui By Bringing Up the Death of His First Wife and Daughter (VIDEO)​

Did he joke? Could the caption also read...

“You guys catch the boots out here? That’s a hot ground, man,” he commented.

Who inserted "he joked"?
The person who wrote the tweet are you retarded. There you go muh people can't have an opinion and lets ignore that Biden said.

The person who wrote the tweet are you retarded. There you go muh people can't have an opinion and lets ignore that Biden said.
I am not ignoring what Biden said, I am ignoring the context "he joked" by the tweeter.

Eagerness to embrace a desired narrative is why you embrace "he joked".

He just spent more time talking about HIMSELF... unbelieveable.
Hummmm......is there another recent failed POTUS that constantly talks about himself?

Yup ^^^^^ POS45 continues to do that ^^^^.

Forum List

Back