Joe Biden: Election Denier

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It’s cool when we do it!

Let’s not add in the Manatee from Georgia and her denials, my stomach can’t handle it.

Isn’t that treason and a threat to Democracy? My intellectual and moral superiors told me it was!

President Biden refers to former Virginia Governer Terry McAuliffe, who lost to Glenn Youngkin in 2021, as "the real governor".

It’s cool when we do it!

Let’s not add in the Manatee from Georgia and her denials, my stomach can’t handle it.

Isn’t that treason and a threat to Democracy? My intellectual and moral superiors told me it was!

President Biden refers to former Virginia Governer Terry McAuliffe, who lost to Glenn Youngkin in 2021, as "the real governor".

Trump called Joe Biden, President Obama at least 7 times recently. Dismissed.

Democrats call for distrust in elections a lot by saying things like this, or when Hillary called Trump an illegitimate president.

But as the OP said, its okay when Democrats do it.

But if the GOP questions an election, it’s immediate crocodile tears and faux outrage about how it’s an attack on democracy and blah blah blah

The Crazy Democrat Nazi Cult says that "election deniers" are a threat to democracy and they should not be allowed to hold office.

Election deniers should be disqualified from holding public office

Consequently, they have proffered several candidates for public office who ought to be disqualified per se and have deployed political strategies that will rightfully cause them to …

'The most misunderstood threat' to democracy can still be …

As of today, election deniers sit in 36 House delegations. "In new polling from States United, 59% of people said Congress has a significant amount of power when it comes to elections. What they ...

3 ways election deniers are threatening U.S. democracy, explained

Election deniers are running for office around the country This November’s midterm elections are likely to bring a wave of election deniers into Congress and top state-level …

It’s cool when we do it!

What's that "defend choice" shit? Do they mean rip babies arms and legs off while aborting them?

I love seeing the Extreme Biden Cult Fucks try to dance around their lives. Just amazing.

Let me know when Biden conspires to disenfranchise Americans to change the outcome of an election.

You guys always forget how Trump did that.

Forum List

Back