Joe Biden Claims That Your Own Children Are Not Your Children

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Joe explains the thing.

1682386361819.png

This is where the insanity has led us. Everybody has the rights to their own child and children and don't let anybody ever tell you otherwise.

Let's see if this is another right wing "what he actually said doesn't matter, what we're going to claim is the only thing that matters".
He said all children are "our children", he did not say your own children are not your children.
Laughable CRAP from the gatewaybullshiters.fuckthisnonsense

Clearly there are different levels of "ownership". There's "it's mine". The country isn't "mine" in the individual sense, it's "mine" in the sense of "it belongs to the people".

Figure it out, it's simple fucking LANGUAGE USAGE. Just because some people speak in grunts, doesn't mean intelligent people are speaking wrong.

I mean I can understand being concerned for this nation's children as I'm deeply concerned about them, but calling somebody else's child your child is stupid and liable to cause lots of problems for you.

I mean I can understand being concerned for this nation's children as I'm deeply concerned about them, but calling somebody else's child your child is stupid and liable to cause lots of problems for you.

Seriously? You've put all this brain power into thinking about this and this is what you've managed to come up with? Unbelievable.

So, is there's no such thing as ownership by the whole people? Only individual ownership?
The country belongs to which individual then? Certainly isn't you.

Good fcking grief. Our children are our children. Not yours, not the Potato, not society...

End of discussion. I wouldn't allow it...and guess what? I'm Mom

This is where the insanity has led us. Everybody has the rights to their own child and children and don't let anybody ever tell you otherwise.

No one has said that nut bar

What is it with the left and children?
Look closer, it's about the money. This whole 'it takes a village' crap was about TAX INCREASES. Jacking up taxes to increase funding to schools and higher education, the Dem party CASH COW!

Dems claim ownership of your children, then jack up taxes without your permission 'for the kids' and pocket the money.

The Dem party is basically an organized crime syndicate.

Look closer, it's about the money. This whole 'it takes a village' crap was about TAX INCREASES. Jacking up taxes to increase funding to schools and higher education, the Dem party CASH COW!

Dems claim ownership of your children, then jack up taxes without your permission 'for the kids' and pocket the money.

The Dem party is basically an organized crime syndicate.

I can agree but it goes further than that

Mention the sexual abuse of children in schools and watch them twist into pretzels

Every Democrat in DC declared this when they voted against the Parents' Rights Bill.

Forum List

Back