Zone1 Joe Biden, bringing people closer to Jesus

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Matthew 6:19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

After years of Bidenomics, Christians are coming forward declaring how Joe Biden has brought them closer to Jesus.

Fred Lampton from Georgia said, "Before Joe Biden took office, I was intent on trying to afford a brand-new home that was twice the size of the one I have now, but now I'm considering downsizing to an apartment because I can't afford the home I have now with the way the economy is and all. Now that I can't afford to go out or afford cable, all I can do is sit around the house, which prompted me to pick up the Bible and start reading it again."

Gloria Stephens of Ohio said, "I had a few abortions in the past, just so I could afford that new car or go on that fabulous vacation. But now, I have babies so that the government gives me a check every week. It's not much, but it beats nothing."

Alex Connors of Colorado said, "I used to think Revelation and Armageddon was just folk lore and was never worried about it. But now I think I can only imagine the people of Revelations reading about the Joe Biden administration and thinking how much better they have it than then."

Proof positive, Joe Biden is brining one person at a time to Jesus!!

:auiqs.jpg:

Whining teabaggers, blame the "gubmint" for what landlords and corporations are doing.
So, teabaggers must want the 'gubmint" to step in, and dictate what corporations charge for their products?

Teabaggers will reward them.................with more tax cuts.

Matthew 6:19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

After years of Bidenomics, Christians are coming forward declaring how Joe Biden has brought them closer to Jesus.

Fred Lampton from Georgia said, "Before Joe Biden took office, I was intent on trying to afford a brand-new home that was twice the size of the one I have now, but now I'm considering downsizing to an apartment because I can't afford the home I have now with the way the economy is and all. Now that I can't afford to go out or afford cable, all I can do is sit around the house, which prompted me to pick up the Bible and start reading it again."

Gloria Stephens of Ohio said, "I had a few abortions in the past, just so I could afford that new car or go on that fabulous vacation. But now, I have babies so that the government gives me a check every week. It's not much, but it beats nothing."

Alex Connors of Colorado said, "I used to think Revelation and Armageddon was just folk lore and was never worried about it. But now I think I can only imagine the people of Revelations reading about the Joe Biden administration and thinking how much better they have it than then."

Proof positive, Joe Biden is brining one person at a time to Jesus!!

:auiqs.jpg:
Poverty causes some to steal other people's assets and forget about despair and confusion. That is not my idea of going to heaven. It also increases other crimes as well in this country. Funny how when group liars run the country it becomes a cause for youngsters and immature adults to think lying is a way to get what you want. The more politicians lie, the more people blame each other for all the bad things greed for unearned wealth by stealing causes. It takes taxes to a new level, prices to go up, the murder rate goes up, and liars and thieves run for office. The one in the White House now drained the foreign aid programs with threats to the recipients to give generous kickbacks to himself from Congress's temptation to get funding for re-election by way of tapping payments to foreign countries for cash to spend money on tv announcers who influence elections with agreed-upon lies to hurt the other party, as if it were winning a football team by hurting the best players to let their own lesser players "win" the game, with cheerleaders pressuring the team to "knock 'em down." I vaguely recall a cheer in one school that went like this: "Hit 'em in the funny bone, kick 'em in the knee, send 'em to the graveyard c.o.d." :rolleyes-41: That's a far cry from bringing about world peace in the land of the free, and it begets bullying behaviors. Biden's lying, demanding 30% of the foreign aid package put in his pocket to protect the other millions impoverished nations are getting to either reduce starvation or give some of it back to a leech like Biden, a leech being a freshwater annelid worm (class Hirudinea) that typically has a flattened lanceolate segmented body with a sucker at each end. Because, man did he ever leech off China, the Ukraine, and anywhere else he could get an easy buck. Think of the people he slipped money under the table to improve his chances of winning a presidential election from his basement where he had to account to nobody else.

People look at what he is doing to this once great nation and

they hightail it to Jesus Christ, the only one who can save us (through Trump :) or some Trump-like person.. DeSantis, maybe?)

Forum List

Back