Joe Biden, A Good Man, But he's not ready for POTUS.

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Joe Biden unsure if he's 'there' for a run

New York (CNN)Sounding more unsure about a run for president than he has to date, Vice President Joe Biden told Stephen Colbert in an emotional interview that he's far from ready to mount a campaign.

"I'd be lying if I said that I knew I was there," he told Colbert on "The Late Show." "I'm being completely honest."

Biden, still wrestling with thedeath this spring of his eldest son, told Colbert that any person running for president should commit themselves fully to the cause -- and he wasn't yet sure he could make that obligation.

Joe Biden unsure if he's 'there' for a run - CNNPolitics.com

Joe said he was doing fine when greeting people at another event. But, from the back, someone yelled from the back, someone yelled “Mention Beau! Served with him in Iraq!”

Joe said he lost it and explained he would be lying if he said he had the heart and soul for the job. Too bad. He’s a good man.

New York (CNN)Sounding more unsure about a run for president than he has to date, Vice President Joe Biden told Stephen Colbert in an emotional interview that he's far from ready to mount a campaign.

"I'd be lying if I said that I knew I was there," he told Colbert on "The Late Show." "I'm being completely honest."

Biden, still wrestling with thedeath this spring of his eldest son, told Colbert that any person running for president should commit themselves fully to the cause -- and he wasn't yet sure he could make that obligation.

Joe said he was doing fine when greeting people at another event. But, from the back, someone yelled from the back, someone yelled “Mention Beau! Served with him in Iraq!”

Joe said he lost it and explained he would be lying if he said he had the heart and soul for the job. Too bad. He’s a good man.
That leaves them STUCK with Hillary and I do mean STUCK.

Poll finds Donald Trump would beat Hillary Clinton if election was held today
Donald Trump would be our next president of the United States if the election were held today, according to a SurveyUSA pollconducted earlier this month.

Trump - the real estate magnate whose alienated Democratic and Republican lawmakers alike - would narrowly defeat Hillary Clinton in a head-to-head matchup, 45 percent to 40 percent. He would beat Bernie Sanders by four percent and uncommitted contender Joe Biden by two percent.

Yes. that's true. I have no doubt that Joe would take the nomination in a cake walk if he announced. But it is really sad that he is still having so much grief that he can't take the chance. He's a painfully honest man. Some one we could use!

Joe Biden has two choices. He can go out as a winner by just finishing his time as VP.
OR he can take one for the team and go out as a loser. The first choice cost no money and gives no headaches. The second means dealing with what Hillary has done to the party.

Go home Joe, no hard feelings.

Yes. that's true. I have no doubt that Joe would take the nomination in a cake walk if he announced. But it is really sad that he is still having so much grief that he can't take the chance. He's a painfully honest man. Some one we could use!
Leaving gives him a graceful exit. To try and save the party could or would muddy his place in history.

Leaving gives him a graceful exit. To try and save the party could or would muddy his place in history.
I agree. He deserves a graceful exit and a thank you from the people for putting up with Obama. I'd like to see him write his memoirs.

Joe vs Cruz and trump in a debate biden wins.

Please, if we can't have the Hildebeast, for Trump to bitch slap....

ehtqTpW.gif

PLEASE!!!!....make it JoJo "The World's Dumbest Politician, And Molester" Biden!!!!!

Nuvxljl.jpg

tMgtWhY.jpg

COfr1P6UkAA9Rl8-1.jpg

Poll finds Donald Trump would beat Hillary Clinton if election was held today
Donald Trump would be our next president of the United States if the election were held today, according to a SurveyUSA pollconducted earlier this month.

Trump - the real estate magnate whose alienated Democratic and Republican lawmakers alike - would narrowly defeat Hillary Clinton in a head-to-head matchup, 45 percent to 40 percent. He would beat Bernie Sanders by four percent and uncommitted contender Joe Biden by two percent.

Unless the 45% are in the right states, the poll is meaningless since the electoral college determines the President.

I think he's had a good run, but it's a little late to be getting into the race. With all he's been through lately too...Doesn't seem like he is focused enough for another nomination fight.

You can't have it all. Honesty and brains are hard to come by in one person wanting to be POTUS.

Because he won't cut everything is your reason he's not ready. Pretty lame.
Matthew, I don't know where you come up with your ideas. You remind me of my teenager grandson who would, when I told him I went to the store, he would say, "no you didn't." You just shake your head and say where is your brain?

I quoted Joe on Colbert last night. Biden is a decent man who I wouldn't mind in the oval office nearly as much as Obama. I don't want everything cut. You are full of hot air.

Grow up.

Forum List

Back