Joe B rates the Democratic Field

Okay, here's where I see them. Want to make a Caveat that any of these guys would be a vast improvement over Trump.

Joe Biden- My biggest concern about Biden is his age. He'll be 76 if sworn in 2021. I think we can already see the folly of electing Septuagenarians. Reagan was clearly senile at the end of his Presidency, and Trump shows all the signs of dementia. All that said, he's probably the most clearly qualified person the Democrats have in terms of resume.

Bernie Sanders - This guy is a waste. Yes, he has some okay ideas, like Medicare for All, but frankly, he's way too far off to the left. He'll scare the straights. Also- 78 if elected? Really?

Beto O'Rourke- I kind of like this guy. He's young, he's dynamic. He fought Ted Cruz to a draw in Texas with the GOP throwing everything they had at him. A pity he doesn't have more experience.

Kirstin Gillibrand- Can't really forgive her for throwing Al Franken under the bus the way she did.

Liz Warren - Lots of good ideas, but she pretty much self-immolated on that Native American thing.

Pete Buttigeig - Sorry, being mayor of the fourth biggest city in Indiana just doesn't qualify you.

Biden is way past his prime. He is a lightweight who could not compete when he was much younger and more relevant. Now he is old, and the hard left will never settle for him.

Sanders is only in it for attention and book sales. He already took a dive against Clinton. What more do you need to know?

Beto is a weird dude. I thought he might be a contender. But, after watching him speak a few times, I wonder if he can do well nationally. I am undecided on his potential. Time will tell.

Kirstin will be destroyed by the left wing of the party. She does not represent them well.

Liz Warren - Give me a break. She is Sanders 4 years ago.

Buttigeig - I don't know enough about him.

In the end, don't we all know what is coming?

Okay, here's where I see them. Want to make a Caveat that any of these guys would be a vast improvement over Trump.

Joe Biden- My biggest concern about Biden is his age. He'll be 76 if sworn in 2021. I think we can already see the folly of electing Septuagenarians. Reagan was clearly senile at the end of his Presidency, and Trump shows all the signs of dementia. All that said, he's probably the most clearly qualified person the Democrats have in terms of resume.

Bernie Sanders - This guy is a waste. Yes, he has some okay ideas, like Medicare for All, but frankly, he's way too far off to the left. He'll scare the straights. Also- 78 if elected? Really?

Beto O'Rourke- I kind of like this guy. He's young, he's dynamic. He fought Ted Cruz to a draw in Texas with the GOP throwing everything they had at him. A pity he doesn't have more experience.

Kirstin Gillibrand- Can't really forgive her for throwing Al Franken under the bus the way she did.

Liz Warren - Lots of good ideas, but she pretty much self-immolated on that Native American thing.

Pete Buttigeig - Sorry, being mayor of the fourth biggest city in Indiana just doesn't qualify you.
That's a helluva clown show you got there. I'd be more intellectually stimulated reading a comic book.

What's wrong with Mrs. Clinton? The Dems have said she was cheated, why not give her another shot? President Trump has made it clear that he'd love to give the broad another opportunity.

Further, whoever DOES get nominated is going to have to show their crossover appeal to Republicans and Independents. The vast majority of primaries are in OPEN primary states where people from both parties can come in and vote. If someone is able to appeal to this group, it would really be to their advantage in getting the nomination.

So far the only thing they all seem to have much going for them in s they are trying to buy votes with no idea how to pay. So that means promise now forget later.
Reparations, Medicare for all, tear down the border fences, new green deal and all the rest.

Add to that the democrats already in congress talking impeach, investigate. True if those in congress do not investigate and harass they will upset their rabid base so the old guard needs them to stay in.
If they continue independents will see it for the sour grapes it is and feel sorry for Trump. We could very well be seeing the last time democrats will have any power in the White House, senate majority r House of Representatives for many years.

You work on the assumption that independents (do we still have that many of those) look at the daily crazy coming out of the White House and want four more years of that.

Here's the thing... when a Fox News Audience told Bernie that they were okay with Medicare for All, that kind of tells me that this isn't as complicated as you like to think it is.
It wasn’t a Fox News audience, it was a Bernie audience using a Fox News set.

You people are comically stupid while hilariously thinking you are somehow informed, smart and sane.

That's a helluva clown show you got there. I'd be more intellectually stimulated reading a comic book.

The clown world order meme is correct.

This is what happens when you let radical leftism unchecked and import 60 IQ migrants. Reparations...

Biden was born 11/20/1942, that puts him at 78 for his inauguration, not 76. He's way too old.
Bernie was born 9/8/1941, that puts him at 79 for his inauguration, not 78. He's way too old.

What age is "too old"?
Jimmy Carter turns 95 this fall. Still building houses, still lucid.

Beto is a real "pussy cat" if you've seen that photo of him in a dress

:dunno: Bizarre non-point.

Pete Butterbutt, I don't like his husband, eeeoooowwww

Again, not a relevant point.

Call me crazy, but I prefer my presidents to not wear dresses. Beto is on the left, appropriately.
upload_2019-4-19_15-47-4.jpeg

Having a gay male president who has a male "husband" doesn't do it for me. Sorry, I'm old and old fashioned.

Biden was born 11/20/1942, that puts him at 78 for his inauguration, not 76. He's way too old.
Bernie was born 9/8/1941, that puts him at 79 for his inauguration, not 78. He's way too old.

What age is "too old"?
Jimmy Carter turns 95 this fall. Still building houses, still lucid.

Beto is a real "pussy cat" if you've seen that photo of him in a dress

:dunno: Bizarre non-point.

Pete Butterbutt, I don't like his husband, eeeoooowwww

Again, not a relevant point.

Call me crazy, but I prefer my presidents to not wear dresses. Beto is on the left, appropriately.
View attachment 256754

Having a gay male president who has a male "husband" doesn't do it for me. Sorry, I'm old and old fashioned.

Care to show us where "dresses" or "husbands" have anything to do with POTUSing?

Joe Biden- I think his time was 2016 and he missed his shot.
Bernie Sanders - To far left his ideas sound good in a soundbite but aren't realistic.
Beto O'Rourke- He is an empty suit he had his 15 minutes of fame in the Senate race with Cruz but the more he talks the more apparent it becomes he has nothing to say.
Kirstin Gillibrand- To many flip flops from her previous positions.
Liz Warren - Screwed the pooch with the American Indian stuff.
Pete Buttigeig - his biggest claim to fame seems to be that he is openly gay good for him but not enough of a reason to consider him for president.
The one Democrat that intrigue me is Tulisi Gabbard she has not gotten much media attention but from the little I have heard from her she seems like she is rational and has common sense and is not rushing to the far left position on every issue.

What about Kamala Harris?

Pete is the best you have and Trump had no experience when he won in a landslide in the Electoral College...

Joe Biden- My biggest concern about Biden is his age. He'll be 76 if sworn in 2021. I think we can already see the folly of electing Septuagenarians. Reagan was clearly senile at the end of his Presidency, and Trump shows all the signs of dementia. All that said, he's probably the most clearly qualified person the Democrats have in terms of resume. He's also a pervert. A little too touchy-feely

Bernie Sanders - This guy is a waste. Yes, he has some okay ideas, like Medicare for All, but frankly, he's way too far off to the left. He'll scare the straights. Also- 78 if elected? Really? Communist.....nuff said.

Beto O'Rourke- I kind of like this guy. He's young, he's dynamic. He fought Ted Cruz to a draw in Texas with the GOP throwing everything they had at him. A pity he doesn't have more experience. Total nut-case. Makes no God Damned sense at all.

Kirstin Gillibrand- Can't really forgive her for throwing Al Franken under the bus the way she did. Heinous Bitch is what her employees call her. A young version of Hillary

Liz Warren - Lots of good ideas, but she pretty much self-immolated on that Native American thing. Fake, Fake, Fake.........

Pete Buttigeig - Sorry, being mayor of the fourth biggest city in Indiana just doesn't qualify you. Buttplug is another communist and a pillow-muncher to boot. Loves getting cornholed in the ass.

Forum List

Back