Joe and Hunter Biden stand with Ukraine

What office does Hunter Biden occupy?

I could have said the same thing about Trump's kids every time they were brought up. Of course, they weren't involved in influence peddling with Russia, China, and Ukraine just because their father held a political office.

Two sets of laws: One for the left, one for the right.
That sums up what is the biggest problem in this nation today.

In a well functioning representative democracy or constitutional republic there is one rule of law that applies equally to all.

I could have said the same thing about Trump's kids every time they were brought up. Of course, they weren't involved in influence peddling with Russia, China, and Ukraine just because their father held a political office.
Well let me assure you if there was any evidence that the Trump kids were influence peddling it would have been brought to light and treated as the most important story in the entire universe.

If Trump jay walked when he was in third grade it would have made headlines. If at that age if he had accidentally walked into a girl’s bathroom he would have been labeled a pervert.

Biden’s brat can be hooked on drugs and prostitutes, traveling all over the world selling Joe’s influence and giving Joe a 10% kickback and the liberal news media desperately tries to ignore it.

Well let me assure you if there was any evidence that the Trump kids were influence peddling it would have been brought to light and treated as the most important story in the entire universe.

If Trump jay walked when he was in third grade it would have made headlines. If at that age if he had accidentally walked into a girl’s bathroom he would have been labeled a pervert.

Biden’s brat can be hooked on drugs and prostitutes, traveling all over the world selling Joe’s influence and giving Joe a 10% kickback and the liberal news media desperately tries to ignore it.
What about the former 1-term president lying about hush money paid to affairs?

How did any of trump's alleged "affairs" jeopardize national security? It's not like he was smoking crack and having sex with Chinese hookers, or lost a laptop that had encrypted security keys to DOD databases on it, like someone else we know. It's not like that alleged "hush money" came from corrupt dealings with China, Russia, and Ukraine, like someone else we know.

How did any of trump's alleged "affairs" jeopardize national security? It's not like he was smoking crack and having sex with Chinese hookers, or lost a laptop that had encrypted security keys to DOD databases on it, like someone else we know. It's not like that alleged "hush money" came from corrupt dealings with China, Russia, and Ukraine, like someone else we know.
The former 1-term president by himself was a security risk.

He didn’t need Stormy Daniel’s for that.

O
Apparently it wasn’t all that big of a deal. Trump walked and the National Enquirer was fined.

enquirer-publisher-pay-187-500-fine-trump-hush-money-n1269370

I realize the affair paints Trump in a bad light but to be fair many of our Presidents have had affairs. In fact it is not uncommon for politicians to have affairs or sex outside of marriage.

***snip***

My thesis is that the American people and their chances for good government are the ones most harmed by these scandals. In fact, I recommend that we should stop considering sexual behavior as a qualification for political office.

***snip***

Put simply, there is probably a limited supply of people who are willing to go through all the risk, stress, and hassle required to seek major public office. The ones who will govern well is a subset of those. If we lose some of those good ones because they had extramarital sex, our chances of getting good government are further reduced.

***snip***

Over the years, surveys have given different numbers, but something like half of America's married men eventually have extramarital sex. If that disqualifies them from major public office, we automatically rule out half the male population. Or at least, only those who think they will never get found out will take the chance. Note that the risk is severe. It is much worse to have one's affair found out when one is a nationally prominent politician, and the odds of being found out are much greater, than when one is, say, a lawyer in private practice.

Crucially, too, the odds of extramarital sex are almost certainly much higher among politicians than among the population at large. Politics is a high-risk, high-payoff career, and as such it attracts men with high-testosterone personalities: ambitious, competitive, adventurous, willing to take chances. And yes, sexually motivated. High testosterone does not promote sexual fidelity. It makes men want to have more different partners. On top of the self-selection of adultery-prone men into politics, the opportunities probably increase for a successful politician. Thanks

A week or so ago NYT said it's real, then WAPO, then CNN (the most trusted name in news) now CBS,ABC and NBS. They have to get out ahead of this story.

biden-tf-uproxx.jpg
When it completely blows up they wanna be able to say that they had been covering this story for “some time.” It Would at least be technically true I guess.

The former 1-term president by himself was a security risk.

He didn’t need Stormy Daniel’s for that.
The current President is likely being blackmailed by both Russia and China. I would call Joe Biden a security risk.

O

Apparently it wasn’t all that big of a deal. Trump walked and the National Enquirer was fined.

enquirer-publisher-pay-187-500-fine-trump-hush-money-n1269370

I realize the affair paints Trump in a bad light but to be fair many of our Presidents have had affairs. In fact it is not uncommon for politicians to have affairs or sex outside of marriage.

***snip***

My thesis is that the American people and their chances for good government are the ones most harmed by these scandals. In fact, I recommend that we should stop considering sexual behavior as a qualification for political office.

***snip***

Put simply, there is probably a limited supply of people who are willing to go through all the risk, stress, and hassle required to seek major public office. The ones who will govern well is a subset of those. If we lose some of those good ones because they had extramarital sex, our chances of getting good government are further reduced.

***snip***

Over the years, surveys have given different numbers, but something like half of America's married men eventually have extramarital sex. If that disqualifies them from major public office, we automatically rule out half the male population. Or at least, only those who think they will never get found out will take the chance. Note that the risk is severe. It is much worse to have one's affair found out when one is a nationally prominent politician, and the odds of being found out are much greater, than when one is, say, a lawyer in private practice.

Crucially, too, the odds of extramarital sex are almost certainly much higher among politicians than among the population at large. Politics is a high-risk, high-payoff career, and as such it attracts men with high-testosterone personalities: ambitious, competitive, adventurous, willing to take chances. And yes, sexually motivated. High testosterone does not promote sexual fidelity. It makes men want to have more different partners. On top of the self-selection of adultery-prone men into politics, the opportunities probably increase for a successful politician. Thanks
What about honesty?

Narcissism?

Self-dealing?

What about honesty?

Narcissism?

Self-dealing?
Joe Biden is FAR more dishonest than Trump. I’ll just post one example of many. It seems the investigation into Hunter is heating up so you may well hear a lot more about Joe and Hunter influence peddling in the near future.

At some point the Biden White House will have to confront evidence of the president’s involvement in his son Hunter’s shady overseas business dealings.

Joe Biden insists he never knew a thing about Hunter’s lucrative deals in countries where he wielded influence as vice president.

But evidence abounds on Hunter’s abandoned laptop of Joe’s involvement.

For instance, Joe invited Hunter’s foreign associates to breakfast meetings at his vice presidential residence and to his office in the White House, the laptop shows. He took his son on Air Force Two to countries where Hunter was doing deals, and on at least one occasion, included one of Hunter’s business partners on the trip.

Among more than 100 events scheduled in Hunter’s diary at the VP’s residence at the Naval Observatory in Washington, DC, there are meetings which appear to overlap with Hunter’s business interests.

“Breakfast with Dad — NavObs” is one such meeting recorded for 8:30 a.m. on Nov. 19, 2015. Five photographs date-stamped on that day and taken at 10:03 a.m. and 10:04 a.m. appear on the laptop, showing Joe posing with four of Hunter’s business associates, including Mexican billionaires Carlos Slim and Miguel Alemán Velasco.

HunterJoeMexico.jpg

Jeff Cooper, Carlos Slim, Joe Biden, Miguel Aleman Velasco, Hunter Biden and Miguel Aleman Magnani in a photo taken in 2015 in the living room of the Naval Observatory.

Joe and Hunter Biden stand with Ukraine​

Of course they do.
They own most of it.
The president is their sock puppet.
Thats where all their money is..........EXCUSE ME......where all of OUR money is.
Thats where all the evidence is, where Obozo had the COVID virus created.

Forum List

Back