Jodi Arias Trial

I record the After Dark: The Jodi Arias Trial. It's on nightly on Headline News. They have a mock jury and lawyers and at the end of the night, they always have a jury decision on the day's events. There's always someone who votes not guilty and they only need one to get her out of the death penalty.

That look of hers isn't a librarian look, she says he was turned on by her looking like a 12 year old girl and the noises she made when they had sex. She sounded like a little girl. She's wanting him to seem like a real predator and also an abusive jerk.

Someone mentioned that she is psychotic, I think if the jury believes that, she also gets out of the death penalty.

In my opinion, she killed him in a fit of jealousy when he told her he wanted to see other women and he wanted to take someone else to Cancun. To me, it's just that simple.

I keep thinking about that idiot Casey Anthony getting off completely. Two different cases, I know but stranger things have happened in jury trials.

She was pretty when she fixed her hair and wore makeup!!! She is not really a pretty girl!! I don't think anybody can be considered pretty if they need to be fixed up first. So far she has been very homely in court. I know that's supposed to be intentional, but it worked.

I was wondering if it was the nature of the crime that made this trial so interesting. It was so brutal and cruel. I keep thinking of Travis in that shower at night when it was dark and he was all alone like that. Had it been my brother I would be crazy.

Most women who are considered pretty are 'fixed up.' I've seen it so many times: women who wear a lot of make-up, dress in stylish or provocative clothing, have the latest hairstyles--they are considered the pretty ones. But if you stripped them of all that, they would look like everyone else, and, in fact, often be quite plain.

I think a lot of the attention is based on the 'nature of the crime.' There's the Mormon angle; there is the Mormon guy who is boinking a 'bad' girl but planning to marry a 'good' girl someday, thus the hypocrisy. There is the fact their relationship was highly sexed and the sexual photos. There are the sexy photos of him just before she killed him. Whole lot of stuff that makes this stand out for dramatic details that don't often happen in ordinary partner murders. And they are both quite attractive people; she may not be a beauty queen, but she is more attractive than not, and so was he. And then the crime was very brutal and over the top

Last edited:
I record the After Dark: The Jodi Arias Trial. It's on nightly on Headline News. They have a mock jury and lawyers and at the end of the night, they always have a jury decision on the day's events. There's always someone who votes not guilty and they only need one to get her out of the death penalty.

That look of hers isn't a librarian look, she says he was turned on by her looking like a 12 year old girl and the noises she made when they had sex. She sounded like a little girl. She's wanting him to seem like a real predator and also an abusive jerk.

Someone mentioned that she is psychotic, I think if the jury believes that, she also gets out of the death penalty.

In my opinion, she killed him in a fit of jealousy when he told her he wanted to see other women and he wanted to take someone else to Cancun. To me, it's just that simple.

I keep thinking about that idiot Casey Anthony getting off completely. Two different cases, I know but stranger things have happened in jury trials.

I agree 100% with everything you said here. (I watch that late HLN show too)
I don't see them giving her the death penalty...but I am hoping she will get life in prison without possibility of parole.
Also....at this moment, there are only 3 women on death row in the state of Arizona..and 1 of those women, Juan Martinez put there.
I am awaiting the verdict day~

BINGO!!! But I think it's even more than that. She wanted to marry him. Her Dad said as much to Det. Flores in the police tapes that surfaced yesterday.

I really want to know if Travis and Jodi were ever in an exclusive relationship. I have never heard that they really were. They never even lived together!!! That should have told Jodi all she needed to know.

Are you mad at me? That was hilarious when the DA douche got laughed at.

Last edited:
Are you mad at me? That was hilarious when the DA douche got laughed at.

Fuck yeah Martinez is mad at her!
Pissed off at her and the defense tgeam...for putting Travis Alexander on trial, when it's supposed to be Jodi hag on trial...she butchered the man.
I never could understand how the laws can allow the lawyers to try and make the VICTIM seem like the awful bad guy in situations like this....it makes me sick.
I know domestic violence is real...I have lived thru it....Jodi WAS NOT a victim of domestic violence.
And this Snow White shit....~LMAO~....stupid Alyce brought that subject up herself, cause she wrote a book or chapter on that. Snow White was a battered woman....Okkkkkkkkkkkkkk people.
Martinez is the voice for Travis......he is upset and pissed and ANGRY....at these people (experts) taking pot shots at a dead man...especially when they are not true.
There are times I think Martinez comes across as rough and mean...but hey......he's been at his job for 25+ years, he knows what he's doing..........I hope he puts this Jodi bitch away~

I wrote a card and sent it to Travis Alexander's sister...Tanisha.
I just wanted to express my concern and let the entire Alexander family know they are in my thoughts and prayers.
She sent me back a thank you card!
Telling me thanks for all the support and prayers and when she signed it with her name, she also signed "Justice 4 Travis"
She takes time out of her busy schedule, to write to everyone that writes to the family :)

I never could understand how the laws can allow the lawyers to try and make the VICTIM seem like the awful bad guy in situations like this....it makes me sick.

As nasty as it may be, this is allowed because if not, she wouldn't have any defense at all. Her defense is that she killed in self defense - that means her lawyers have to make Travis seem as horrible a person as possible, to justify to the jury why she killed him.

They do that with rape victims as well - which is worse, I think, in some ways.

I will be so glad when this trial is over.
I heard stories on the news this morning...that the defense expert..Alyce.....was seen trying to talk to one of Travis Alexander's sisters!
Wtf??!?!!??

Oh my god. This Alyce Laviolette is about as obnoxious as the prosecutor. Ugh, they're both annoying.

This Alyce lady has lost me. She seems like a man hater and she claims Travis was the abuser but yet she has never talked with Travis.She based all her decisions on what the lying bitch Jodi has said. I just want this trial to be done.

Alyce L. is just irritating the snot out of me. She is not objective at all and it's so obvious. Jodi played her like a violin. I hope Juan Martinez continues to make her look foolish. She deserves it.

This Alyce lady has lost me. She seems like a man hater and she claims Travis was the abuser but yet she has never talked with Travis.She based all her decisions on what the lying bitch Jodi has said. I just want this trial to be done.

RE: LaViolette and Samuels

One cannot draw evidence from fools.

RE: Travis Alexander’s eye picture of an enlarge image of Jodi Arias taking a photograph of him.

The defense team maintains that they see in the reflection of Travis Alexander’s eye, a picture of Jodi Arias looking down holding the camera with both hands taking a picture of Travis while he’s in the shower and she’s holding no knife in her hand.

I believe the “Expert” made a mistake by drawing arms on both sides of Jodi’s body. Looking at the photo the arm on the left side of the picture should be erased because she’s standing at a ¾’s view according to her hairline and face. Her left arm would be extended straight out holding the camera in the picture. She’s looking out of the corner of her eye as she's looking at Travis. Her right arm is behind her bent and elevated.

The drawing of Jodi’s body, arms and hairline doesn’t make sense to me.

The “Experts” drawing of the outline of Jodie’s body shows a face, hair, 2 arms, torso and 2 legs and the camera flash going off. The projecting outlines on the sides of her torso would have to be Jodi’s arms or else they wouldn’t be relevant to the case and he wouldn’t have drawn them. I have tried to hold my arms in the position of the arms drawn by the "Expert" and it’s nearly an impossibility to get your elbows up that high and hold a camera to take a picture while having both hands on the camera. You would have to be contortionist and double jointed to pull off holding your arms in the same position as the arms drawn in the photograph. Try it.

If the defense team can draw conclusions so in all fairness the prosecutor and public should be able to draw conclusions of their own.

I think the lines of the "Experts" drawing of the arm on the left side of Jodi's body in the photograph should be erased because it’s impossible to hold your arm in that position. Her face is at a three quarters view according to her hairline.

What I see in the photograph is Jodi Arias standing and facing the shower door at a three quarter’s view. Then you see the silhouette of Jodie’s face, torso and right arm and a camera flash. I believe the picture was taken while Jodi was in motion.

My Take:

The picture shows Jodi standing at a ¾ view to the shower door opening. She had just plunged the knife into Travis’s torso and she was pulling back in motion with the knife in her right hand when she took the picture with her left hand. The arm you see in the picture is the backside of Jodi’s foreshorten upper right arm holding the knife hidden behind her body after she pulled it out of Travis’s chest.
She has the knife in her right hand in the photo and it is hidden behind her torso where you can’t see it. What you do see is Jodi’s backside of her right upper right arm in an elevated retracting motion.

She’s holding the camera with her left arm extended straight and you can see her shoulder facing towards Travis as the camera flash goes off blurring the lines of her hand, left arm and torso in the photograph. She’s in a sword fighter’s position, if you will.

The full picture of Travis shows him sitting on the shower floor clutching his chest with his fists as if he was in pain. He has an expression on his face like he’s saying to Jodi, “Why Did You Kill Me?”

One must remember the photo is a reflection from Travis Alexander’s eye and it’s like looking in a mirror. So, everything is reversed in the photo in real life. In actuality Jodi was holding the knife with her left hand and that makes sense because she is left handed. The camera was very light and could be easily manipulated with her right hand while she held it and snapped the picture of stabbed wounded Travis. The rest is History Travis was butchered, shot and died in less than 2 minutes later.

Last edited:
Defense is not expecting an acquittal but to "humanize" her to the jury. First, defense wants to keep her off death row. Second, it wants to reduce the number of years that will be spent in prison.

My guess is life with the possibility of parole.

Alyce L. is just irritating the snot out of me. She is not objective at all and it's so obvious. Jodi played her like a violin. I hope Juan Martinez continues to make her look foolish. She deserves it.

The only person Juan Martinez made look foolish by his cross examination of Alyce L., was Juan Martinez. Well, not foolish, necessarily, but certainly like a bullying asshole. I said early on this guy was a jerk and he really came into his own with his cross of Alyce.

One pundit was commenting on Martinez. He said he's a good prosecutor, but he only knows one way to fight, and that's balls out. Trouble with that is, balls out isn't always the best strategy. He's like the 300-pound gorilla who hits not only his drives 500 yards, but his putts also.

I guarantee you that Martinez has alienated a number of jurors. Trust me.

Do I think Arias is guilty? Yup. Should she be convicted? Yup. I just hope that this Martinez asshole hasn't stepped on his own Johnson with his annoying and obnoxious trial tactics.

Because, many times, the "victim" IS the awful, bad guy. Don't forget - a criminal prosecution is merely the sum of some cop's opinion as to how something happened and a similar opinion from some prosecutor. You may find this hard to believe, but they are not always right. Some kind of fight happens. A cop arrives on the scene. He is given two versions, one by one of the contestants and another by the other. Each one claims the other threw the first punch, and they were just defending themselves. Usually, the guy that got the worst of becomes the victim. Never mind he might have actually been the one who started it.

If you were the defendant in such a case, would it make you "sick" for your lawyer to try to make the "victim" look like the bad guy?

I know domestic violence is real...I have lived thru it....Jodi WAS NOT a victim of domestic violence.

Sounds to me like she was. The problem is, if a woman kills her husband in order to defend herself from domestic violence, she usually should do it while the domestic violence is actually in progress. That's one of Jodi's problems in this case.

And this Snow White shit....~LMAO~....stupid Alyce brought that subject up herself, cause she wrote a book or chapter on that. Snow White was a battered woman....Okkkkkkkkkkkkkk people.

Martinez is/was attempting to mischaracterize Alyce's talk which she gave at an earlier time, and make her look ridiculous by making it appear as though Alyce was drawing a direct comparison between Snow White and Jodi Arias in this case. She was not doing that, and said as much at least a dozen times but, of course, Martinez just kept bulldozing right ahead anyway.

Martinez is the voice for Travis......he is upset and pissed and ANGRY....at these people (experts) taking pot shots at a dead man...especially when they are not true. There are times I think Martinez comes across as rough and mean...but hey......he's been at his job for 25+ years, he knows what he's doing..........I hope he puts this Jodi bitch away~

Martinez comes across as "rough and mean" almost ALL of the time, not just at "times." As stated earlier, this guy is a stone jerk. Jurors don't like bullies and they especailly don't like them when they are bullying females, children or older people on the stand. This idiot has, apparently, never learned that. Even though I think Jodi is guilty and should be convicted, I halfway hope that the jury hangs, solely because of Martinez's personality. Maybe next time, they'll put someone in there who knows how to prosecute a case like this in a professional manner.

Well....today's rebuttal looked like it started out good!
Martinez had an expert on the stand who knew her stuff!!!!
She doesn't pussy foot around...she speaks precise...she answers questions....she isn't biased........I just want this thing to be over with...let the Arias bitch rot in prison or die.

As far as what can be seen in Travis' eyeball...for Christ's sake....it's a German Shepherd dog...y'all don't see it??
That WAS CRAZY testimony there.....can we say desperation?????????

Forum List

Back