Jodi Arias Trial

29 stabs wounds, most of which was in his back defensive wounds on his hands (looks as if he grabbed the blade of the knife trying to stop the attack), his throat was cut from ear to ear, all the way back to the neck bone., even had stab wounds to the back of the head. Oh and the gun shot wound to the head? It was inflicted after he was dead

All of those wounds SCREAM murder. NOT self defense as Arias claims.

Oh and one more fact. If he attacked her, where was her wounds? Much like OJ Simpson, she had a cut left finger.

What you have said is IRRELEVANT! It doesn't matter what the evidence says, the fact is, she is NOT GUILTY until she is FOUND guilty by a jury of her peers! FFS, you would suck on a jury - you would take one side of the story and ignore the other!

Oscar Pistorius shot and killed his girlfriend. She was hiding in the toilet when he fired through the door and killed her. He claims he thought she was an intruder. He admits to killing her, but denies it was murder.

Do you believe Pistorius is a cold blooded killer? I assume you must - after all, he admitted to killing her, why should it matter what led to the killing?

The jury is still listening to evidence and she has not been found guilty by them. That's all that counts. The public is entitled to their opinion after hearing so much evidence.

You must have an opinion on whether she is guilty or innocent. I think I know what it is.

29 stabs wounds, most of which was in his back defensive wounds on his hands (looks as if he grabbed the blade of the knife trying to stop the attack), his throat was cut from ear to ear, all the way back to the neck bone., even had stab wounds to the back of the head. Oh and the gun shot wound to the head? It was inflicted after he was dead

Oh and one more fact. If he attacked her, where was her wounds? Much like OJ Simpson, she had a cut left finger.

What you have said is IRRELEVANT! It doesn't matter what the evidence says, the fact is, she is NOT GUILTY until she is FOUND guilty by a jury of her peers! FFS, you would suck on a jury - you would take one side of the story and ignore the other!

Oscar Pistorius shot and killed his girlfriend. She was hiding in the toilet when he fired through the door and killed her. He claims he thought she was an intruder. He admits to killing her, but denies it was murder.

Do you believe Pistorius is a cold blooded killer? I assume you must - after all, he admitted to killing her, why should it matter what led to the killing?

The jury is still listening to evidence and she has not been found guilty by them. That's all that counts. The public is entitled to their opinion after hearing so much evidence.

You must have an opinion on whether she is guilty or innocent. I think I know what it is.

Of course the public has its right to its own opinion as any trial progresses. That opinion usually is that the defendant is guilty and is usually based upon entirely incomplete information. That makes the public's opinon about as worthless as (fill in whatever metaphor you like - mine has to do with a boar hog).

I don't have an opinion on this. I don't know if it was murder, or not. It looks bad for her, I will say that, but I don't know what I think happened that night. I'll leave that to the jury to decide.

I don't get your logic!!! She admitted it. She SAID she did it. In self defense yet, but has really not given any proof that it actually was. I'd like to understand where you're coming from, Noomi.

Yes, she said she killed him. But did she admit to murder? Nope. She says it was self defense, and until the jury decides what really happened, she is not guilty of murder. She is ONLY guilty of killing -and killing doesn't equal murder, because if it did, everyone who killed in self defense would have to justify their actions to a jury.That is where I am coming from.

A rapist isn't guilty of rape until a judge or jury decides, and a killer isn't guilty of murder until a jury or judge decides. If they were deemed guilty before a jury verdict, then they'd be sent to death row without a trial, wouldn't they - because why have a trial when they have admitted killing?

We don't know that it was self defense. So far there is no evidence of it. We only have the word of a known liar, Jodi. Travis cannot set the record straight, can he?? I do not believe it was self defense at all, based on her testimony. Juan Martinez reviewed the timeline of the murder with her yesterday. She was so mixed up it was pathetic. She is not being found guilty before the trial is over. But people are forming opinions about her guilt or innocence and there is nothing wrong with that.

Lastly, I don't get this at all. I appreciate your response, Noomi.

You are right in saying that Travis cannot set the record straight - just like Trayvon Martin can't tel his side of the story, but everyone assumes he must have bashed Zimmerman - because he was suspended from school and smoked pot, he must have beaten Zimmerman.

People are free to form their opinions - but I haven't heard any opinions from anyone here. An opinion would be stated like this ''In my opinion, Jodi Arias is guilty of murder", but no one has been saying that, instead, I've been reading comments like ''She's a cold blooded killer", and 'She murdered Travis", which is not an opinion, because its not being stated as opinion.

But let us forget all this for now, and wait and see what the jury think. Jodi's life is in their hands, after all.

Yes, she said she killed him. But did she admit to murder? Nope. She says it was self defense, and until the jury decides what really happened, she is not guilty of murder. She is ONLY guilty of killing -and killing doesn't equal murder, because if it did, everyone who killed in self defense would have to justify their actions to a jury.That is where I am coming from.

A rapist isn't guilty of rape until a judge or jury decides, and a killer isn't guilty of murder until a jury or judge decides. If they were deemed guilty before a jury verdict, then they'd be sent to death row without a trial, wouldn't they - because why have a trial when they have admitted killing?

We don't know that it was self defense. So far there is no evidence of it. We only have the word of a known liar, Jodi. Travis cannot set the record straight, can he?? I do not believe it was self defense at all, based on her testimony. Juan Martinez reviewed the timeline of the murder with her yesterday. She was so mixed up it was pathetic. She is not being found guilty before the trial is over. But people are forming opinions about her guilt or innocence and there is nothing wrong with that.

You are right in saying that Travis cannot set the record straight - just like Trayvon Martin can't tel his side of the story, but everyone assumes he must have bashed Zimmerman - because he was suspended from school and smoked pot, he must have beaten Zimmerman. People are free to form their opinions - but I haven't heard any opinions from anyone here. An opinion would be stated like this ''In my opinion, Jodi Arias is guilty of murder", but no one has been saying that, instead, I've been reading comments like ''She's a cold blooded killer", and 'She murdered Travis", which is not an opinion, because its not being stated as opinion.

But let us forget all this for now, and wait and see what the jury think. Jodi's life is in their hands, after all.

"Everyone" does not assume Travon "bashed" Zimmerman, especially not because Trayvon was "suspended from school and smoked pot." It is about 50/50 in America. Mostly, those who do not like blacks think Travon deserved to be killed. The other half of America does not think that.

As far as the Jodi Arias case, you seem to have no information about this case until the trial started. You are not well informed about it, or about her. I don't know where you get your information, but many people here are discussing the case based on the background information they had prior to the trial. Yes, we would not be good candidates for a jury, but this thread is not about being on the jury, it is about discussing the case as we see it. Repeating over and over again that you will wait for the jury's decision is fine. But it is contradictory to your being on this thread where people want to discuss the case and express their opinions. What is the point of being on a thread to discuss this case when all you can do is repeat that she is innocent until proven guilty and you will wait for the jury's verdict?

In other words, your posts are supercilious and arrogant, as well as completely illogical as to the purpose of this thread.

Last edited:
^okay, most people on this forum seem to think that about Trayvon. Jump to conclusions, a lot of people.

People have a right to express their opinions, that is what this forum is for, but it pains me to see that so many are leaping to the immediate conclusion that she is guilty.

I do admit that I was much better informed about the Casey Anthony case - this case hasn't made any sort of headlines over here.

^okay, most people on this forum seem to think that about Trayvon. Jump to conclusions, a lot of people.

People have a right to express their opinions, that is what this forum is for, but it pains me to see that so many are leaping to the immediate conclusion that she is guilty.

I do admit that I was much better informed about the Casey Anthony case - this case hasn't made any sort of headlines over here.

Other people are not 'leaping to conclusions,' you are. They have information on her and the case that you don't have. You are leaping to a lot of conclusions.

People do have a right to express their opnions, which is why your posts, telling people they don't have a right to them are out of line here. Your ONLY opinion is that she is not guility until proven guilty by a trial and jury, and that is the only thing you keep repeating, in an effort, so it seems, to keep others from expressing their opinions.

^that is not what I am doing at all. I am sorry you think that, but its not my intention to censor your opinions.

^that is not what I am doing at all. I am sorry you think that, but its not my intention to censor your opinions.

Then respond to what people say in concrete terms, with real information about the case and the trial, instead of just repeating over and over that people have no right to an opinion because it is up to the jury to decide.

You are right in saying that Travis cannot set the record straight - just like Trayvon Martin can't tel his side of the story, but everyone assumes he must have bashed Zimmerman - because he was suspended from school and smoked pot, he must have beaten Zimmerman. People are free to form their opinions - but I haven't heard any opinions from anyone here. An opinion would be stated like this ''In my opinion, Jodi Arias is guilty of murder", but no one has been saying that, instead, I've been reading comments like ''She's a cold blooded killer", and 'She murdered Travis", which is not an opinion, because its not being stated as opinion.

"Everyone" does not assume Travon "bashed" Zimmerman, especially not because Trayvon was "suspended from school and smoked pot." It is about 50/50 in America. Mostly, those who do not like blacks think Travon deserved to be killed. The other half of America does not think that.

As far as the Jodi Arias case, you seem to have no information about this case until the trial started. You are not well informed about it, or about her. I don't know where you get your information, but many people here are discussing the case based on the background information they had prior to the trial. Yes, we would not be good candidates for a jury, but this thread is not about being on the jury, it is about discussing the case as we see it. Repeating over and over again that you will wait for the jury's decision is fine. But it is contradictory to your being on this thread where people want to discuss the case and express their opinions. What is the point of being on a thread to discuss this case when all you can do is repeat that she is innocent until proven guilty and you will wait for the jury's verdict?

In other words, your posts are supercilious and arrogant, as well as completely illogical as to the purpose of this thread.

Noomi, this person articulated exactly what I was thinking but could not seem to express properly.

You are right in saying that Travis cannot set the record straight - just like Trayvon Martin can't tel his side of the story, but everyone assumes he must have bashed Zimmerman - because he was suspended from school and smoked pot, he must have beaten Zimmerman.

People are free to form their opinions - but I haven't heard any opinions from anyone here. An opinion would be stated like this ''In my opinion, Jodi Arias is guilty of murder", but no one has been saying that, instead, I've been reading comments like ''She's a cold blooded killer", and 'She murdered Travis", which is not an opinion, because its not being stated as opinion.

I certainly do not think that. George Zimmerman was not going to be happy until he used that gun on someone. When he looked at Trayvon Martin he saw what he wanted to see.

Also, I did say, "in my humble opinion".

I certainly do not think that. George Zimmerman was not going to be happy until he used that gun on someone. When he looked at Trayvon Martin he saw what he wanted to see.

That you did. My apologies if I caused any offence.

Noomi, this person articulated exactly what I was thinking but could not seem to express properly.

That is okay. Sometimes I have trouble getting the right words out to say what I feel, which is probably why my comments here have caused a little anger!

That you did. My apologies if I caused any offence.

No problem. Thanks, Noomi.

I don't see why this is a big news story. Intimate partner homicides happen all the time.

I don't see why this is a big news story. Intimate partner homicides happen all the time.

I don't understand that either. Why some cases seem to just grip us like this. Maybe because In Session was covering it??

She was pretty when she fixed her hair and wore makeup!!! She is not really a pretty girl!! I don't think anybody can be considered pretty if they need to be fixed up first. So far she has been very homely in court. I know that's supposed to be intentional, but it worked.

I was wondering if it was the nature of the crime that made this trial so interesting. It was so brutal and cruel. I keep thinking of Travis in that shower at night when it was dark and he was all alone like that. Had it been my brother I would be crazy.

Jodi Arias is not pretty.
Even when she was a blonde, she was an ugly person......it's all about her personality, her insides.
After seeing all the crappus from this trial...the police video tapes, the headstand, the flirting with the cops......the lies.....the flinging of her hair...her stalking...she is full of lies, and if people can see it thru a television screen.....one can only imagine how she was in real life.
She's a narcissistic bitch.
Anyone who is a narcissist has no pretty "anything".

Forum List

Back