Jodi Arias Trial

Juan Martinez did a great job outing Jodi Arias for the pathological liar and brutal murderer that she is. I want to see her go down.

The following video is one of my favorite moments of the prosecution. Juan Martinez was incensed as most of us should be. The moment is at 1:40 in the video

Woman accused of murdering boyfriend confronted with lies | Watch the video - Yahoo! News

Touchdown!

When asked if anyone could corroborate her testimony, she said "God". Juan Martinez, replies with, "Well, we can't subpoena God can we?

Juan Martinez is an annoying jerk who is more interested in his own ego than in getting his job done. His bullying of Ms. Arias could well come back to haunt his case when deliberation time rolls around. Juries don't like bullies - especially when the DA is male and the witness he is bullying is female.

Wow, George!!! We agree so completely on politics, but not about this!!! :lol: That's life!!

Of course you have enough information to form an opinion, but an opinion doesn't equal fact. It's not a fact that she is guilty until the jury finds her guilty.
I am certainly not defending her - and if I was, it wouldn't be because she's a woman. I know that some women can murder their spouses, and claim they were abused, because it's an easy defense for them - and the jury will sometimes buy it. She has probably said Travis abused her because she knows that this might gain her some sympathy with the jury.
Her objective is to make him look as horrible as possible, so the jury believes she had good reason to kill him. The prosecution will try and make her look as bad as possible, painting her as a cold blooded killer. That is their job.

From all I have read about her, it does sound to me like she killed someone who didn't do her any harm. Maybe he was a little forceful in bed - as she seems to have stated - but that doesn't mean he abused her for weeks on end, and it also doesn't mean she didn't have a chance to escape months before.

I believe she will be found guilty, and that would probably be the appropriate verdict, but I shall wait for the verdict before engaging in a slanging match.

Jodi admitted that she killed Travis by stabbing him over 20 times, shooting him in the face, and cutting his throat from ear to ear. So far she has provided no good reason for it.

Those ARE the facts.

I know they are the facts. But they don't equal murder until a jury returns that verdict.

And my bad for mistaking Travis as her husband. I don't know how I made that mistake!

I don't get your logic!!! She admitted it. She SAID she did it. In self defense yet, but has really not given any proof that it actually was. I'd like to understand where you're coming from, Noomi.

Juan Martinez did a great job outing Jodi Arias for the pathological liar and brutal murderer that she is. I want to see her go down.

The following video is one of my favorite moments of the prosecution. Juan Martinez was incensed as most of us should be. The moment is at 1:40 in the video

Woman accused of murdering boyfriend confronted with lies | Watch the video - Yahoo! News

Touchdown!

When asked if anyone could corroborate her testimony, she said "God". Juan Martinez, replies with, "Well, we can't subpoena God can we?

Juan Martinez is an annoying jerk who is more interested in his own ego than in getting his job done. His bullying of Ms. Arias could well come back to haunt his case when deliberation time rolls around. Juries don't like bullies - especially when the DA is male and the witness he is bullying is female.

OK George, I'm gonna have to call you a fucktard on this one ~LoL~

Of course you have enough information to form an opinion, but an opinion doesn't equal fact. It's not a fact that she is guilty until the jury finds her guilty.
I am certainly not defending her - and if I was, it wouldn't be because she's a woman. I know that some women can murder their spouses, and claim they were abused, because it's an easy defense for them - and the jury will sometimes buy it. She has probably said Travis abused her because she knows that this might gain her some sympathy with the jury.
Her objective is to make him look as horrible as possible, so the jury believes she had good reason to kill him. The prosecution will try and make her look as bad as possible, painting her as a cold blooded killer. That is their job.

From all I have read about her, it does sound to me like she killed someone who didn't do her any harm. Maybe he was a little forceful in bed - as she seems to have stated - but that doesn't mean he abused her for weeks on end, and it also doesn't mean she didn't have a chance to escape months before.

I believe she will be found guilty, and that would probably be the appropriate verdict, but I shall wait for the verdict before engaging in a slanging match.

Jodi admitted that she killed Travis by stabbing him over 20 times, shooting him in the face, and cutting his throat from ear to ear. So far she has provided no good reason for it.

Those ARE the facts.

I know they are the facts. But they don't equal murder until a jury returns that verdict.

And my bad for mistaking Travis as her husband. I don't know how I made that mistake!

What the fuck does it equal??
Suicide?? Did TA stab himself and slit his own throat??
It sure as hell wasn't an accident. It was MURDER.

Because you're a fucking idiot!

Last edited:

Touchdown!

OK George, I'm gonna have to call you a fucktard on this one ~LoL~

OK, if that works for ya. I have to deal with obnoxious DA's on a daily basis. Juan Martinez strikes me as being one of those. Being a tough guy does not necessary equate with being a good or effective cross examiner.

Those ARE the facts.

I don't get your logic!!! She admitted it. She SAID she did it. In self defense yet, but has really not given any proof that it actually was. I'd like to understand where you're coming from, Noomi.

Yes, she said she killed him. But did she admit to murder? Nope. She says it was self defense, and until the jury decides what really happened, she is not guilty of murder. She is ONLY guilty of killing -and killing doesn't equal murder, because if it did, everyone who killed in self defense would have to justify their actions to a jury.

That is where I am coming from.

A rapist isn't guilty of rape until a judge or jury decides, and a killer isn't guilty of murder until a jury or judge decides. If they were deemed guilty before a jury verdict, then they'd be sent to death row without a trial, wouldn't they - because why have a trial when they have admitted killing?

Those ARE the facts.

What the fuck does it equal??
Suicide?? Did TA stab himself and slit his own throat??
It sure as hell wasn't an accident. It was MURDER.

Because you're a fucking idiot!

I wonder about people like you. Jumping to conclusions, deciding a person is a murderer before the jury has reached a verdict.

Hypothetical - if you were married a man who beat and raped you daily (not saying Travis was guilty of this) and you had suffered from bruising, bleeding etc, and one day, you fought back and shot him, are you guilty of murder, or are you guilty of self defense?
How would you feel if you were labeled guilty of murder before you had a chance to take the stand and tell your side of the story?

Those ARE the facts.

I know how you made that mistake. It is because you have no idea what you are talking about, nor do you know any of the facts or particulars of the case against this evil woman.

I will tell you what why don't you google images of Travis Alexander autopsy photos. Then research particulars of the case,and the time line,.....if you are able to be objective enough to take out the equation of the fact that Travis was a man and Jodi is a woman.

Then get back to us.

Yes, she said she killed him. But did she admit to murder? Nope. She says it was self defense, and until the jury decides what really happened, she is not guilty of murder. She is ONLY guilty of killing -and killing doesn't equal murder, because if it did, everyone who killed in self defense would have to justify their actions to a jury.

A rapist isn't guilty of rape until a judge or jury decides, and a killer isn't guilty of murder until a jury or judge decides. If they were deemed guilty before a jury verdict, then they'd be sent to death row without a trial, wouldn't they - because why have a trial when they have admitted killing?
In her own words. Aria' first interview after her arrest
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPYvsOJWZIw]Jodi Arias, interview and interrogation summed up! - YouTube[/ame]

29 stabs wounds, most of which was in his back defensive wounds on his hands (looks as if he grabbed the blade of the knife trying to stop the attack), his throat was cut from ear to ear, all the way back to the neck bone., even had stab wounds to the back of the head. Oh and the gun shot wound to the head? It was inflicted after he was dead

All of those wounds SCREAM murder. NOT self defense as Arias claims.

Oh and one more fact. If he attacked her, where was her wounds? Much like OJ Simpson, she had a cut left finger.

Why is it that if a man is stalked, it is not actually stalking?
Arias stalked her victim. It has been shown in the trial, that Arias, has had stalking tendencies for years

Arias can relate
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JS6Gw6NVgRg#t=35s]Fatal Attraction (6/8) Movie CLIP - Not Going to Be Ignored (1987) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Arias' road trip, she drove 1000 miles to her "abuser"? :eusa_hand:
The road trip
Jodi Arias trial: The tragic road trip | HLNtv.com

She drove a 1000 miles to give him one more chance to become her possession, when he refused, she attacked.

I believe she premeditated the murder.

I also believe that the last pictures of this poor guy in the shower were taken by his killer while she held a gun on him. He was under duress.

I'd rather not see the photos, thanks. Just hearing about what that crazy bitch did is enough.

No need to worry....I would not post them here.....but there is a site online that has the naked photos that were taken on June 4, 2008......of Jodi naked...and Travis naked on the bed. All that shit that they have been talking about.
The naked photos of Jodi....I kid you not......as gross as this sounds.....her butthole is as huge as an apple! And she is trying to say Travis was the sex animal...it looks like she has fucked an elephant.
And there are photos of Travis Alexander in the shower, after he had been laying there for days, and pics of the throat wound.......they are bad. But....and I'm not saying this to be disrespectful to this case or anything...but gore just doesn't bother me...so I have looked at them~

I saw the pics. Eh. No big deal You had me under the impression it was some horrible thing.

Apparently you have not seen all the photos.

Imagine a loved one being murdered in that fashion.

I watched a little bit of Nancy Grace (My wife has been very interested and has watched wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much) and the one thing I'm absolutely convinced of is that all the male lawyers want to fuck Jodi

Her defense attorney should be disbarred for being a total idiot for peddling the pedophilia story

Are you a criminal lawyer in real life? Because I couldn't have stated it better myself. Excellent statement of the law of self defense. Good on ya, mate! :clap2:

I watched a little bit of Nancy Grace (My wife has been very interested and has watched wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much) and the one thing I'm absolutely convinced of is that all the male lawyers want to fuck Jodi

Her defense attorney should be disbarred for being a total idiot for peddling the pedophilia story

Did I hear "Nancy Grace" here? Excuse me while I use some clensing alcohol on my monitor. How is old Ms. Burning Hatred at Everything getting along? Still as much of a world-class bitch as ever?

29 stabs wounds, most of which was in his back defensive wounds on his hands (looks as if he grabbed the blade of the knife trying to stop the attack), his throat was cut from ear to ear, all the way back to the neck bone., even had stab wounds to the back of the head. Oh and the gun shot wound to the head? It was inflicted after he was dead

All of those wounds SCREAM murder. NOT self defense as Arias claims.

Oh and one more fact. If he attacked her, where was her wounds? Much like OJ Simpson, she had a cut left finger.

What you have said is IRRELEVANT! It doesn't matter what the evidence says, the fact is, she is NOT GUILTY until she is FOUND guilty by a jury of her peers! FFS, you would suck on a jury - you would take one side of the story and ignore the other!

Oscar Pistorius shot and killed his girlfriend. She was hiding in the toilet when he fired through the door and killed her. He claims he thought she was an intruder. He admits to killing her, but denies it was murder.

Do you believe Pistorius is a cold blooded killer? I assume you must - after all, he admitted to killing her, why should it matter what led to the killing?

Are you a criminal lawyer in real life? Because I couldn't have stated it better myself. Excellent statement of the law of self defense. Good on ya, mate! :clap2:

I am not a lawyer, but I do respect the law, and even if someone is found with the knife in their hands, standing over that dead body, that person is legally not guilty of any crime until a jury or judge decides they are.
Some people would prefer to leap to conclusions. I am not one of them.

Yes, she said she killed him. But did she admit to murder? Nope. She says it was self defense, and until the jury decides what really happened, she is not guilty of murder. She is ONLY guilty of killing -and killing doesn't equal murder, because if it did, everyone who killed in self defense would have to justify their actions to a jury.That is where I am coming from.

We don't know that it was self defense. So far there is no evidence of it. We only have the word of a known liar, Jodi. Travis cannot set the record straight, can he?? I do not believe it was self defense at all, based on her testimony. Juan Martinez reviewed the timeline of the murder with her yesterday. She was so mixed up it was pathetic. She is not being found guilty before the trial is over. But people are forming opinions about her guilt or innocence and there is nothing wrong with that.

Lastly, I don't get this at all. I appreciate your response, Noomi.

Forum List

Back