Jobs Americans won't do?

spectrumc01

I give you....the TRUTH
Feb 9, 2011
The United States
"Illegals do the jobs Americans won't do or don't want to do", this statement and others like it iritate me to no end. The jobs in question have no future, you are not going to move up the ladder, you are not going to get any benefits, your are going to work only part of the year, and you are not going to get a raise. These are jobs highschool kids get.

The employers already have their labor force of legal and illegals set they know their expenses and are confident they will get the same ones back every year, so they are not going to change how they do business unless forced to by law, or just to help unemployed Americans.

When you run into the high school kid who wants to pick strawberries and cucumbers, you let me know.

That's not to give illegals a pass, but more a comment on how spoiled today's yoots have become.

Where I live it's potatoes, and they are picking fools. There are no jobs up here for the students. Their jobs went to those who had their places of employment close down. It's odd going into Mcdonalds, Burger King, or KFC and seeing adults working there instead of highschool kids.

"Illegals do the jobs Americans won't do or don't want to do", this statement and others like it iritate me to no end. The jobs in question have no future, you are not going to move up the ladder, you are not going to get any benefits, your are going to work only part of the year, and you are not going to get a raise. These are jobs highschool kids get.

The employers already have their labor force of legal and illegals set they know their expenses and are confident they will get the same ones back every year, so they are not going to change how they do business unless forced to by law, or just to help unemployed Americans.

I have pulled button weeds until my hands were green, picked apples, bucked hay, cut hogs, cleaned ditches and cleaned slaughter house floors . I would do it all again if I had to. I actually liked working in the orchards.

When you run into the high school kid who wants to pick strawberries and cucumbers, you let me know.

That's not to give illegals a pass, but more a comment on how spoiled today's yoots have become.

Yeah! Just ask some 15year old Mexican gangbanger to pick that cucumber and let me know if you survived the hail of bullets!:lol:

Where I live it's potatoes, and they are picking fools. There are no jobs up here for the students. Their jobs went to those who had their places of employment close down. It's odd going into Mcdonalds, Burger King, or KFC and seeing adults working there instead of highschool kids.

I feel sorry for the white kid in areas so depressed there aren't any jobs so he join the US Army and get his legs blown off by a roadside bomb. That's a job those Mexicans have been ducking out of years and years.

I have pulled button weeds until my hands were green, picked apples, bucked hay, cut hogs, cleaned ditches and cleaned slaughter house floors . I would do it all again if I had to. I actually liked working in the orchards.

It's called gardening.

It's called gardening.

Except for cutting hogs, and cleaning floors for Jimmy Dean. Those were the worst jobs. The others were almost fun. Pulling button weeds from rows of corn was not much fun, but it paid.

It's called gardening.

Except for cutting hogs, and cleaning floors for Jimmy Dean. Those were the worst jobs. The others were almost fun. Pulling button weeds from rows of corn was not much fun, but it paid.

Honest work is the best.

I agree and disagree. Americans have become spoiled, that is true, but if you also pull the welfare state out from under them you'll see these jobs fill up really quick.

I agree and disagree. Americans have become spoiled, that is true, but if you also pull the welfare state out from under them you'll see these jobs fill up really quick.

I disagree, as I cannot see the wellfare population of Detroit moving out into the rural areas to pick vegetables for part of the year. The amount of jobs will not equal the amount of workers so ending the welfare state to fill up these jobs won't fix the problem.

Fixing Mexico is a job an illegal alien won't do.

How about being a Chief of Police?​

Marisol-Valles-Garcia-a-Woman-Police-Chief-who-was-aged-20-in-Mexico-has-fled-to-City-of-Fort-Hancock-the-state-of-Texas-USA.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
I disagree, as I cannot see the wellfare population of Detroit moving out into the rural areas to pick vegetables for part of the year. The amount of jobs will not equal the amount of workers so ending the welfare state to fill up these jobs won't fix the problem.

When it comes picking vegetables or starving, they'll pick the vegetables.

Hear! Hear! I've done the same and loved it!

UNEXPECTEDLY!

Screen-Shot-2019-12-29-at-8.49.49-AM.png

Forum List

Back