Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) outs Texas Trump donors

So much for a call to unity, these bastard Dims telling Trump he's not welcome, and now endangering Trump donors by broadcasting their names and business interests, are just asking for more violence !

Democratic lawmaker criticized for tweeting names of Trump donors

President Trump’s campaign lashed out at Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-Texas), the brother of Democratic presidential candidate Julián Castro, for tweeting out the names and business interests of dozens of donors to the Trump reelection campaign.

Joaquin Castro on Wednesday used his Twitter account to publish the names of 44 Texans who donated the maximum $2,700 to Trump, specifically calling out the owners of several prominent businesses in San Antonio, where the Castro brothers are from.

“Their contributions are fueling a campaign of hate that labels Hispanic immigrants as ‘invaders’,” the lawmaker tweeted.

Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh accused Castro of “endangering the safety of the people he is supposed to be representing.”

You are nuts.

Anyone can go to any site such as OpenSecrets.org to find out who donated to whom.

It's no secret. They have to declare their donors. If they don't they have broken the law.

There's nothing to be outraged about.

You can't go to those sites and find out who has employed them though. I said no big deal when he exposed those who donated.

He has gone too far.

People's work should be off limits.

There's good and bad with freedom of speech. Sometimes some people go too far.

I support freedom of speech but not when it puts some people in jeopardy.

So much for a call to unity, these bastard Dims telling Trump he's not welcome, and now endangering Trump donors by broadcasting their names and business interests, are just asking for more violence !

President Trump’s campaign lashed out at Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-Texas), the brother of Democratic presidential candidate Julián Castro, for tweeting out the names and business interests of dozens of donors to the Trump reelection campaign.

Joaquin Castro on Wednesday used his Twitter account to publish the names of 44 Texans who donated the maximum $2,700 to Trump, specifically calling out the owners of several prominent businesses in San Antonio, where the Castro brothers are from.

“Their contributions are fueling a campaign of hate that labels Hispanic immigrants as ‘invaders’,” the lawmaker tweeted.

Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh accused Castro of “endangering the safety of the people he is supposed to be representing.”

You are nuts.

Anyone can go to any site such as OpenSecrets.org to find out who donated to whom.

It's no secret. They have to declare their donors. If they don't they have broken the law.

Goddamn it, I never said there was anything illegal about this !!!
The intent is everything here, and leaders should be calling for unity, instead of trying to intimidate people, and potentially getting a nut whipped up to the point that they go after these donors.
Keep in mind, this guy is a congressman, he gets a stage and microphone, his outing of these individuals is heard all around the country.

First of all I never said you said this was illegal.

I can't stand it when people lie about what I post.

What I don't like even more is when those who spent the last 10 years creating hate and spreading it throughout our nation then when it comes back to them, they call for unity.

Like you.

Now you're calling for unity. Funny, I never heard those words from people like you when the far right radical conservatives were publishing people's phone numbers and addresses that the far right radical extremists don't like. Sandy Hook families have had to move from their homes because of it. Did I see any posts from you condemning that? No I didn't. Did I see any posts from you calling for unity? No I didn't. I saw posts dripping with hate from you which is why I usually scroll right past your posts. Your OP was so ridiculous I replied.

Karma is a bitch. If you don't like it come come back to you, stop forcing hate on everyone you disagree with.

If you want to debate with me you will have to stop your lying and start being honest.

You are nuts.

The intent is everything here, and leaders should be calling for unity, instead of trying to intimidate people, and potentially getting a nut whipped up to the point that they go after these donors.
Keep in mind, this guy is a congressman, he gets a stage and microphone, his outing of these individuals is heard all around the country.

What I don't like even more is when those who spent the last 10 years creating hate and spreading it throughout our nation then when it comes back to them, they call for unity.

Like you.

Now you're calling for unity. Funny, I never heard those words from people like you when the far right radical conservatives were publishing people's phone numbers and addresses that the far right radical extremists don't like. Sandy Hook families have had to move from their homes because of it. Did I see any posts from you condemning that? No I didn't. Did I see any posts from you calling for unity? No I didn't. I saw posts dripping with hate from you which is why I usually scroll right past your posts. Your OP was so ridiculous I replied.

Karma is a bitch. If you don't like it come come back to you, stop forcing hate on everyone you disagree with.

If you want to debate with me you will have to stop your lying and start being honest.
Both parties have ALWAYS been at fault with too little too late.

What's the big fucking deal with this? It's all public records.
It may influence the weak minded. Julian hid behind his twin who did it for him for presidential election publicity. Disgusting. Maybe ICE should release the names of illegals? Fair is fair.
Yes. Let us all know where those illegals live so we can go harass them until they leave.

I agree. Fair is fair.

So illegals have contributed to trump?

You are nuts.

Like you.

I'm not lying about your comments, I'm simply saying I never said this information was illegal to obtain.
My whole point is the intent, and that the person giving this infornation out, has something you nor I or any average person has, which is a national stage, and a microphone.

Dem Joaquin Castro Posts List Of Trump Donors

So? All donations of $200 or more are available to the public. It’s a little time-consuming, but you can find out who donated to whom for every candidate. Every one of them @ Browse Individual contributions - FEC.gov

Another political stunt by a Dim gone bad. Who gives them this advice? Or do they come up with it themselves?

Democrat Joaquin Castro pulled a cheap political trick today when he posted the list of the 2019 maximum donors to President Trump from San Antonio on Twitter.

He’s not doing Julian, his brother who is running for president, any favors.

The response wasn’t what he expected.

Twitter is on fire right now with people from both sides of the aisle who are against the doxing of the Trump donors.

More @ "Vile" Political Stunt by Dem Joaquin Castro Backfires...Posts List Of Trump Donors

Vile” Political Stunt by Dem Joaquin Castro Backfires…Posts List Of Trump Donors @ "Vile" Political Stunt by Dem Joaquin Castro Backfires...Posts List Of Trump Donors

Forum List

Back