Jindal, flip flopper

``There has never been a challenge that the American people, with as little interference as possible by the federal government, cannot handle.'' -- Bobby Jindal, March 24, 2009

Bobby, stop crying for federal help then. Handle it yourself. The repubs always cry about federal intervention until it affects them.

Singing new tune in oil spill's wake - Leonard Pitts Jr. - MiamiHerald.com

I gotta go with Jindal. Like Katrina, the magnitude of this disaster far exceeds LA's ability to deal with it.

Any rational person would agree. Except of course dimwits like Dutch and other lefties with an agenda. Gives 'em something to do until one of them can come up with another bogus Sarah Palin thread. Laugh along...it's free entertainment.

Bobby Jindal is one of those dimwits who think they don't need the feds to bail them out.....except when he thinks they DO NEED the feds to bail them out.

And conservatives will continue to insist Jindal was right both times:cuckoo:

A portion of our tax on oil is to go for clean up and spills. It is federal government issue and they need to respond and respond quickly, the blame game can go on later but for now those coastal states need help now.

A portion of our tax on oil is to go for clean up and spills. It is federal government issue and they need to respond and respond quickly, the blame game can go on later but for now those coastal states need help now.

And another rigthwinger cries for his nanny state binky while insisting the feds provide welfare to multibillion dollar corporations. Conservatives love welfare

And another rigthwinger cries for his nanny state binky while insisting the feds provide welfare to multibillion dollar corporations. Conservatives love welfare

Wow!! Another leftwing nut job that pretends to know what I think.:cuckoo:

I am against corporate welfare, period, I have never stated or believed otherwise.

BP needs to pay for the clean up.

The Feds took our tax money specifically for clean up of spills, they wanted the money, then they need to step up to the plate and clean up and have BP pay them.

We have a problem and nothing is being done except people placing blame on others. I figured the government was more grown up. For all the b!tching that leftwingers did over Katrina, you would at least think they would be consistent, but alas, more partisan hacks.

At least Carville is consistent, he believe Obama has botched this up.

I gotta go with Jindal. Like Katrina, the magnitude of this disaster far exceeds LA's ability to deal with it.

Any rational person would agree. Except of course dimwits like Dutch and other lefties with an agenda. Gives 'em something to do until one of them can come up with another bogus Sarah Palin thread. Laugh along...it's free entertainment.

Bobby Jindal is one of those dimwits who think they don't need the feds to bail them out.....except when he thinks they DO NEED the feds to bail them out.

Only dimwits see nanny state issues and catastrophic events as one and the same. Not sure though if it's just plain stupidity or an agenda enhancer.

I am against corporate welfare, period, I have never stated or believed otherwise.

You don't seem to understand the english language. One side of your mouth says BP should pay for the cleanup; The other side says the feds should pay for the cleanup. Whoops! Here you go again!!

The Feds took our tax money specifically for clean up of spills, they wanted the money, then they need to step up to the plate and clean up and have BP pay them.

Make up your mind!!

PS - The govt does not collect any taxes to clean up oil spills. You just made that up

We have a problem and nothing is being done except people placing blame on others. I figured the government was more grown up.

And once again, a conservative talks out of both sides of his mouth. One side says "govt is not the solution; govt is the problem" and the other side says "The govt is the solution"

For all the b!tching that leftwingers did over Katrina, you would at least think they would be consistent, but alas, more partisan hacks.

Yes, Democrats on the left *are* consistent. Too bad conservatives are not.

Only dimwits see nanny state issues and catastrophic events as one and the same. Not sure though if it's just plain stupidity or an agenda enhancer.

Yes, Bobby Jindal is a dimwit, like most conservatives. That's why he said "``There has never been a challenge that the American people, with as little interference as possible by the federal government, cannot handle.'' -- Bobby Jindal, March 24, 2009"

And the hypocrits on the right think Jindal was right - States NEVER need the feds, except when they do!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's why you will NEVER admit that Jindal was wrong when he said the state NEVER needs help from the nanny state feds

``There has never been a challenge that the American people, with as little interference as possible by the federal government, cannot handle.'' -- Bobby Jindal, March 24, 2009

Bobby, stop crying for federal help then. Handle it yourself. The repubs always cry about federal intervention until it affects them.

I am a lefty, but I want to be consistent. For years I pointed out that the situation post-Katrina was too big for Louisiana to handle it and warranted federal involvement.

That's one reason the federal government exists, to step in when the states blow it.

LOL

Gov "Gin Doll" needs the Fed to grant permission to implement his ideas and they keep dragging their feet because they'd rather turn the Gulf into a chocolate coastline than give Gov. "Gin Doll" a chance to look effective. So, he's right again. The Government is even fucking up saying "Yes"

well what'shisfacetheexmayordidwantachocolatecity. dinnit he?

Yes, Bobby Jindal is a dimwit, like most conservatives. That's why he said "``There has never been a challenge that the American people, with as little interference as possible by the federal government, cannot handle.'' -- Bobby Jindal, March 24, 2009"

And the hypocrits on the right think Jindal was right - States NEVER need the feds, except when they do!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's why you will NEVER admit that Jindal was wrong when he said the state NEVER needs help from the nanny state feds

It's not the states problemo this problemo belongs to obie wan and he needs Jindal to help him out of his pr nightmare..

You need to wise up. It isn't Jindal's problem. The leak is in FEDERAL WATERS. that makes it obie wan's problem he needs to get hiz azz out there an plug up the hole daddy.

But the oil is winding up on state land.

Wasn't Hurricane Katrina in federal waters before it hit state land? But that's a state job - but oil that travels through federal waters to get to state land - that's a federal job.

OK. Got it.

It's not the states problemo this problemo belongs to obie wan and he needs Jindal to help him out of his pr nightmare..

ANd another wingnut weighs in with "The govt is NOT the solution, except when it is the solution"

According to Jindle "``There has never been a challenge that the American people, with as little interference as possible by the federal government, cannot handle.'' -- Bobby Jindal, March 24, 2009"

Which part of "never" are you having a problem with? Jindal said he NEVER needs the feds; You say he does need the feds.

So who is wrong, you or Jindal?

ANd another wingnut weighs in with "The govt is NOT the solution, except when it is the solution"

According to Jindle "``There has never been a challenge that the American people, with as little interference as possible by the federal government, cannot handle.'' -- Bobby Jindal, March 24, 2009"

Which part of "never" are you having a problem with? Jindal said he NEVER needs the feds; You say he does need the feds.

No, he said we need as little interference from the feds as possible. Do you understand the difference between interference and aid?

We largely are handling it ourselves, douchebag. So shut the fuck up

Tell Jindal. He keeps crying about how he NEVER needs the feds while crying about how he does need the feds. I'm beginning to think the whole state is filled with crybabies

You need to wise up. It isn't Jindal's problem. The leak is in FEDERAL WATERS. that makes it obie wan's problem he needs to get hiz azz out there an plug up the hole daddy.

But the oil is winding up on state land.

Wasn't Hurricane Katrina in federal waters before it hit state land? But that's a state job - but oil that travels through federal waters to get to state land - that's a federal job.

OK. Got it.

LMAO. Yes, excellent point. What were the states doing when they were being proactive while the Hurricane was in international waters?

Didn't they know it was a federal problem at that point?

Wait! I get it now! It WAS a federal problem! It's Bush's fault that New Orleans wasn't evacuated!

No, he said we need as little interference from the feds as possible. Do you understand the difference between interference and aid?

Bwahahahaha!!! For your next act, why don't explain what "is" is?

You don't seem to understand the english language. One side of your mouth says BP should pay for the cleanup; The other side says the feds should pay for the cleanup. Whoops! Here you go again!!

Make up your mind!!

PS - The govt does not collect any taxes to clean up oil spills. You just made that up

We have a problem and nothing is being done except people placing blame on others. I figured the government was more grown up.

And once again, a conservative talks out of both sides of his mouth. One side says "govt is not the solution; govt is the problem" and the other side says "The govt is the solution"

For all the b!tching that leftwingers did over Katrina, you would at least think they would be consistent, but alas, more partisan hacks.

Yes, Democrats on the left *are* consistent. Too bad conservatives are not.

Nothing to make up my mind about, BP is responsible, the government is in charge of clean up and should bill BP for all they do.

As far as making up a tax? LOL!!!
Oil tax increase would help pay to clean up spills - KansasCity.com

FTA: Responding to the massive BP oil spill, Congress is getting ready to quadruple - to 32 cents a barrel - a tax on oil used to help finance cleanups.

Bwahahahaha!!! For your next act, why don't explain what "is" is?

Because the word you clearly don't understand is "interference" not "is"

Forum List

Back