Jindal blocks opening of records from oil spill

:rolleyes:

Terrified. Why don't you call me a ****** again?

LOL - See you can't explain so instead you deflect.

As for calling you a ******. I meant that in the familiar way. You know like you're my ******, did I spell it wrong? Oh, I'm the wrong color so that makes it offensive.

Racist

- note I was in no way calling Ravi that word in this post.

ConHog, you are a racist idiot and without question another Tea Bagger.
:lol:

LOL - See you can't explain so instead you deflect.

As for calling you a ******. I meant that in the familiar way. You know like you're my ******, did I spell it wrong? Oh, I'm the wrong color so that makes it offensive.

Racist

- note I was in no way calling Ravi that word in this post.

10 days later I'm still waiting. Why is Jindal the only one of the 4 governors you are criticizing?

Are you so unsure of your own convictions that you just can't admit that you're scared, scared bad that Jindal will run against Obama in 2012...

this video describes you perfectly ravi

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08S4poMGvwA]YouTube - Boondocks Season 3 Clip: Wil.I.Am feat Thugnificent - "Dick Riding Obama"[/ame]

10 days later I'm still waiting. Why is Jindal the only one of the 4 governors you are criticizing?

Are you so unsure of your own convictions that you just can't admit that you're scared, scared bad that Jindal will run against Obama in 2012...

Are you so unsure of your own convictions that you have absolutely nothing to say about Jindals' trying to cover up his incompetent handling of the situation? It is what this thread is about

This thread is soooooo predictable if you understand moonbats. BO is revealed as the incompetent that he always has been so they have to trash someone who is making BO look bad. The American people are catching on to you guys. You're gonna have to be a little slicker from now on.

How many times did Jindal call Obama to tell him to wake up and take the spill seriously?

Obamaroids must defend their Ossiah

Last edited:

Are you so unsure of your own convictions that you have absolutely nothing to say about Jindals' trying to cover up his incompetent handling of the situation? It is what this thread is about

holy shit, I'm shocked that you came back today after getting your ass beaten on here yesterday, kudos for that , I guess.

You still scared of Jindal i see

holy shit, I'm shocked that you came back today after getting your ass beaten on here yesterday, kudos for that , I guess.

I see you're still scared of me. So much so, you won't say anything about Jindals' coverup. I guess you're also scared the coverup might not work and Jindal will be exposed

Accusing someone of a cover up does not mean they are guilty of one.

I see that sangha thinks it is more important to attempt cheap political points that to actual solve the oil spill crisis. That is hardly a surprise.

I see you're still scared of me. So much so, you won't say anything about Jindals' coverup. I guess you're also scared the coverup might not work and Jindal will be exposed

Scared of you? :lol: Sangha thinks his internet persona scares people. :lol::lol: That's sad bro

Little bobbie doesn't want anyone to know how he's fucked up the response to the BP spill by whining about the Feds while doing nothing to get the LA NG's 6000 troops approved for deployment. EVen the repubs in LA are getting pissed at him

I wonder what he's hiding?

the picture you paint is quite that of ray "schoolbus" nagan... who surveyed the flood from his penthouse... and the part about blaming the fed... hmmm

Forum List

Back