Jindal blocks opening of records from oil spill

sangha

Jun 1, 2010
Little bobbie doesn't want anyone to know how he's fucked up the response to the BP spill by whining about the Feds while doing nothing to get the LA NG's 6000 troops approved for deployment. EVen the repubs in LA are getting pissed at him

I wonder what he's hiding?

Jindal blocks opening of records from oil spill | thetowntalk.com | The Town Talk

Gov. Bobby Jindal's decision to veto legislation calling for transparency in the state's dealing with the Gulf of Mexico oil spill is "the height of hypocrisy," says Sen. Robert Adley.

Adley, R-Benton, got overwhelming approval in the House and Senate to add that provision to another bill.

It was lauded by numerous lawmakers as a way show that Louisiana has nothing to hide in dealing with the spill.

But in a veto message issued late Friday, Jindal said the provision could damage the state's position in any legal battles because BP and other parties could see what the state is doing.

"The Deepwater Horizon incident is a man-made event with responsible parties that will create long-term challenges for the State of Louisiana," the governor's veto message says.
"This bill would allow BP and other parties with potential liability to the state to obtain information retained by any state agency responding to this tragic event.....

....Adley said of Jindal's veto message: "His excuse that it might allow BP to get off on what the record shows is ridiculous. How in the world would allowing our records to be public give BP an advantage?"

Attorneys in lawsuits always petition records from the other party.

I thought Jindall was going to fix everything?
Not conservative enough I suppose.

EVen the republicans in LA are getting pissed off by Lil Bobbies' incompetence. He doesn't even know how to build a berm. There's nothing that moron couldnt fuck up:lol:

I see the wingnuts don't want to touch this thread

Jindal vs. Congress ?

Wow, I wonder who will win that one?!?!

I'd love some links to local Republicans who are attacking Jindal's response. Got any?

Even one?

Jindal vs. Congress ?

I'd love some links to local Republicans who are attacking Jindal's response. Got any?

Even one?

Learn to read, moron

It has nothing to do with Congress and the article mentions a local repunk

I do not see how anyone cannot agree that we in the United States of America have The Most Dysfunctional Administration in History!

The OBAMA administration, bar none, gets 5 stars for being the most destructive and secretive group of incompetents on the planet, almost. :clap2: Both sides are nuts.

Last edited:
I'd love to know what Jindal's hiding. And he must be hiding something...since it is his opinion that a record of his actions could excuse BP somehow.

:eusa_eh:

Jindal vs. Congress ?

Even one?

Learn to read, moron

Oh.....a State Senator is disagreeing with the Governor, while the rest of the country overwhelmingly supports him (you're in the minority on your perception of his response to the Gulf).

I get it.

Ignore his 64% approval rating in LA, and the fact that 77% of Louisianans support offshore drilling, post Deepwater. Ignore that almost 90% of Louisianans prefer his response to the spill over the Fed's or BP's,

You can hate him all you want. The people he was elected to serve are loving him up, and as long as he runs, LA will continue to put him in office.

Jindal vs. Congress ?

Even one?

Learn to read, moron

Oh.....a State Senator is disagreeing with the Governor, while the rest of the country overwhelmingly supports him (you're in the minority on your perception of his response to the Gulf).

I get it.

Ignore his 64% approval rating in LA, and the fact that 77% of Louisianans support offshore drilling, post Deepwater. Ignore that almost 90% of Louisianans prefer his response to the spill over the Fed's or BP's,

You can hate him all you want. The people he was elected to serve are loving him up, and as long as he runs, LA will continue to put him in office.

Ravi and Sangha are scared to death of Jindal, because they know he is gaining credibility on the national scene and might ouster their savior in 2012. Notice that they NEVER bother saying shit about the other three governors down there who are pretty much doing no more and in some cases MUCH less than Jindal?

Jindal vs. Congress ?

Even one?

Learn to read, moron

I get it.

What a coward you are!! You couldn't even read the article and understand it, and you're afraid to admit it, so you're making up stuff about how the whole country loves Jindal.:cuckoo:

Even the repukes think he's hiding something:lol:

:rolleyes:

Terrified. Why don't you call me a ****** again?

LOL - See you can't explain so instead you deflect.

As for calling you a ******. I meant that in the familiar way. You know like you're my ******, did I spell it wrong? Oh, I'm the wrong color so that makes it offensive.

Racist

- note I was in no way calling Ravi that word in this post.

As for calling you a ******. I meant that in the familiar way. You know like you're my ******, did I spell it wrong? Oh, I'm the wrong color so that makes it offensive.

Racist

Once again, conjon shows he is too scared to address the subject of the thread, and so he tries to divert attention from his failure by tossing childish insults around.

Racist

ConHog, you are a racist idiot and without question another Tea Bagger.

Racist

ConHog, you are a racist idiot and without question another Tea Bagger.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong

Next...........

This thread is soooooo predictable if you understand moonbats. BO is revealed as the incompetent that he always has been so they have to trash someone who is making BO look bad. The American people are catching on to you guys. You're gonna have to be a little slicker from now on.

Forum List

Back