Jimmy Kimmel this week said that he has lost at least half of his fanbase...

I know where they went. ;)

FBxkSTAC1TqQBr7CB--YzhieKfsutItYDR0xmu3-YygdB7067GbyA7rPnlwKlnvPEjHmBDwRqyfWmPV-tn__mcW4gP3fwGd5sCuR-mkMP7MUYIUq91r_K412crcPzK7rhw_78JRwu7034IDdp4CdTIEkSgHSv2OGxk7cr1uuZFPY__1505g0YZoQ4mH34n1TomCQ0bJtHU-F_lVolojma_A2QxKmTXZDNl-NswXY1OEzwvq8eDg3lLpGAQ=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu
Gutfeld is a genius in his own right. He is becoming or already is, the king of late night.

You old folks don't have much of a life if Jimmah Kimball is the subject of ridicule and mocking persuasion.
Who is that trollboy? You tryin' to be funny or sometin'?.......You ain't ya know.

...due to his anti-Trump jokes on his late-night show.

"I have lost half of my fans — maybe more than that," the "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" host said on the "Naked Lunch" podcast Thursday, adding that "10 years ago among Republicans I was the most popular talk show host," according to research.

And now all the late night shows are dying. Good Job Jimmy.
Kimmel is a leftarded shill. Fuck him. His best days were as Adam Corolla's second on "The Man Show" which I used to watch often with a girl I knew.

I’ve never watched his show, but he was funny when he would do bits during NFL Fox coverage

kimmel is just a communist party boss that screeches about the benefits of marxism while the audience titters nervously.... I swear the audience is being held at gunpoint.... I didn't think he was funny in blackface and I goddamn sure don't think he's funny now....

All that money and he's married this ugly mutt.... I'd be pissed at the world too....

jimmy-kimmel-wife-molly-1536953006.jpg

kimmel is just a communist party boss that screeches about the benefits of marxism while the audience titters nervously.... I swear the audience is being held at gunpoint.... I didn't think he was funny in blackface and I goddamn sure don't think he's funny now....

All that money and he's married this ugly mutt.... I'd be pissed at the world too....

View attachment 721074
She's not that bad..

Forum List

Back