Jimmy Carter made the Soviet Union Crumble to its knees, my friends, not Reagan...he pushed American values of democracy where Soviets couldnt compete

SC Patriot
Not defending him or anything but you should be asking that question to the posters that came on here and said carter other than biden or obama was the worst president ever after i proved in post #33 here Jimmy Carter made the Soviet Union Crumble to its knees, my friends, not Reagan...he pushed American values of democracy where Soviets couldnt compete that many others before him as well as every president after him all the way up to obama were all MUCH worse than carter was.

I assume you aware awake to how the elkite want to depopulate the world with the vaccine? well if so,you are obviously as most posters on here are not,i wasnt either till a couple months agoo,that Reagan was the president that appointed the evil fauch to a high position in the white house. you going to tell me he did not know he was evil and demonic? sure he didnt and i am the king of england.

the people that put reagan on a pedastal are obviously not aware of all the facts in this op and the stuff i posted on there as well.

Last edited:
“When I was in the White House, I was confronted with the challenge of the Cold War. Both the Soviet Union and I had 30,000 nuclear weapons that could destroy the entire earth and I had to maintain the peace.” - Jimmy Carter

I wish to pay hommage to one of America's finest statesmen. President Jimmy Carter understood that the Soviet Union was on the wrong side of history and decided to confront it where it had to lose: on civil and human rights

Jimmah Abdhul Carter was probably the most honest fellow to ever sit in the Oval Office.

As a Commander-in-Chief, howerver, he was a USDA Grade A Prime-Cut Clusterphukk.

22lcidw
yeah but Reagan indeed WAS a servant of the new world order as well. sure in the beginning he was not making them happy doing things they did not like but after the assassination WARNING shot he got,thats all it was was a warning shot to do what they wanted him to do,had they really wanted him dead they would have made sure of it as they did kennedy but he was so corrupt back to his days as a governor they let HIM off with a warning shot. after the assassination warning shot given to him,his policys changed drasticaly for the worse and he started serving the elite.

people who think otherwise are obviously brainless about the october suprirse and iran contra affair for starters as well as the fact he was the president who appointed fauchi a high position in the white house.

the people that put reagan on a pedastal are obviously not aware of the facts listed by this op and what i posted as well in many posts there.

Last edited:
johngaltshrugged
maybe so but carter was not anywhere near the level of corruption that Reagan was as i proved in post # 33 people that put reagan a=on a pedastal are cluless about the iran contra affair and the october surprise as well as all those facts i listed in post# 33 plus the fact he was the president that appointed the evil fauchi to a high position of power in the white house.

this is the real reagan exposed,i myself added on a lot of other stuff to what the op posted so well in the op.

Last edited:
Remodeling Maidiac

maybe so but so are the others here that have all fallen for the CIA propaganda against carter over the years that he was the worst president ever which i debunked in post# 33:auiqs.jpg:

the people that put reagan on a pedastal are obviously not aware of all the facts the op and myself listed on this thread of his corruption.

Last edited:
Wow. Carter became great at what he does AFTER being president. He was a no good piece of shit while president. He couldn't run the economy and was horrible at national security. Even his own party tried to oust him from his second term run.
maybe so but he was not corrupt to the extremes reagan was or a servant to the elite as him though. :auiqs.jpg:

Nobody here has been able to refute the facts that i have posted in this thread along with the op.

maybe so but he was not corrupt to the extremes reagan was or a servant to the elite as him though. :auiqs.jpg:

Nobody here has been able to refute the facts that i have posted in this thread along with the op.

So, you would rather have a squeaky clean president who is a no good piece of shit and terrible for the country?

Forum List

Back