Jimmy Carter: America Is Seeing A 'Resurgence In Racism' (Black Racism That Is)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Well Jimmy, what did you expect when you elect a black anti-White racist President who focuses on nothing but race? What's bad is flooding White countries with nonwhites and calling that "diversity" and then pushing the lie that that "diversity" is "our strength." This country should be purged of non-whites all together so it can be a truly great country.

Jimmy Carter: The U.S. is seeing a "resurgence of racism" - CBS News

That lame f^ck is gonna outlive Hillary............now, that's funny!

That lame fuck was the LAST decent president we had.The last one who had any morals.The american sheep have been so brainwashed by our CIA controlled media and corrupt school system that Reagan was a great president.

He is worshipped by the CIA controlled media and bs propaganda is spread by them because he was the president who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that every president since then has constiuned and expanded on.he is the grandfather of them all so he is put on a pedastal by the sheep because they have fallen for the lies about him.

they dont get it that he was a mass murderer and actually betrayed lower and middle class citizens same as every president since him has. Carter is VILLIFIED in the media because was the last decent one we had since JFK.our last real president who served the people instead of the bankers which is why he was killed and every president since him has stayed alive.

That lame fuck was the LAST decent president we had.The last one who had any morals.The american sheep have been so brainwashed by our CIA controlled media and corrupt school system that Reagan was a great president.

He is worshipped by the CIA controlled media and bs propaganda is spread by them because he was the president who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that every president since then has constiuned and expanded on.he is the grandfather of them all so he is put on a pedastal by the sheep because they have fallen for the lies about him.

they dont get it that he was a mass murderer and actually betrayed lower and middle class citizens same as every president since him has. Carter is VILLIFIED in the media because was the last decent one we had since JFK.our last real president who served the people instead of the bankers which is why he was killed and every president since him has stayed alive.

Next you'll be telling us that the Rams will win a game this year..........:lol:.

Next you'll be telling us that the Rams will win a game this year..........:lol:.

If you are not being sarcastic and are serious here they they wont win a game this year,are you going to do the same thing Huggy does aboot them coming back to LA,LIE and say you never said they would not win when this place keeps records of past posts?:biggrin:

Hey not my fault you dont know the truth about Jimmy and all the other presidents since him.:biggrin:

If you are not being sarcastic and are serious here they they wont win a game this year,are you going to do the same thing Huggy does aboot them coming back to LA,LIE and say you never said they would not win when this place keeps records of past posts?:biggrin:

Hey not my fault you dont know the truth about Jimmy and all the other presidents since him.:biggrin:

I'm serious........and stop PM'ing me to come-uppance your lame posts!

I'm serious........and stop PM'ing me to come-uppance your lame posts!
hey just thought you had an interest.I know better now. To say the Rams wont win one game this year because of ONE GAME is beyond absurd.:cuckoo:

I would expect that kind of crazy talk out of Huggy and his lunatic pal but you I figured better. again what are you going to say when you are wrong? again are you going to be like Huggy and LIE that you never said this as he did so many times about them not coming back?:D

oh and this is getting off topic here about jimmy carter.I came to this thread to get away from those two arrogant fools,but you are reminding me of them since that is who the Rams next opponent is this week ,is their team. I did not want to think about those two fools in THIS section.thanks a lot dude.;):D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back