Jimmer Frederette Now In the D-League With the Knicks Affiliate

He's also not as good as the Weber State player. But I couldn't help notice your LOL.
Jimmer Freddett bball ability is jimmer fredette.
But you'll never meet a finer individual in your life. It's to bad you couldn't have met him personally.

The LOL is for those that argued with me and guaranteed he would be a superstar in the NBA. I actually wish him well and hopes he gets back to the big time. He is a great shooter. The few mormon ball players I have met are always great guys. Has something to do with their religion I think.

The LOL is for those that argued with me and guaranteed he would be a superstar in the NBA. I actually wish him well and hopes he gets back to the big time. He is a great shooter. The few mormon ball players I have met are always great guys. Has something to do with their religion I think.

Come watch Jimmer Fredette and help him get back in the NBA 3 8
Hey BYU Fans! I am an account executive for the Westchester Knicks. We recently signed your own Jimmer Fredette and I would love the opportunity to help bring you BYU fans to the Westchester County Center in White Plains for Westchester Knicks basketball games. We do different plans 3-games, 6-games etc. Tickets start as low as $10 per game! Please give me a call at 203-982-9178 or email me at [email protected]. We can also get groups out to a game! Season starts next Thursday!! I think it would be awesome to make Jimmer feel at home here in Westchester and to help support him on his journey back on an NBA roster! Thank You!

All NBA franchises are constantly looking for an American white guy who can play ball. But although shooting ability is evenly distributed among the races (and genders, if you really look at it), you cannot teach quickness or jumping ability, and without those two traits you will be blown off the court in the NBA. The fact that one can find a few exceptions doesn't change the basic facts. It is really sad when you see these kids who do great in college and are drafted early by NBA teams, in the vain hope that they will be the one-in-a-hundred who can make the transition.

BB fans in Western Pennsylvania are rooting for TJMcConnell, recently signed by the Sixers as a playmaking guard. The Sixers are such a dreadfully-bad team that they can showcase TJ, even if he couldn't even make the roster on one of the better NBA teams. And he's doing fine right now...seems to have played his way onto the starting five. He gets a ton of assists, more than his share of rebounds, and shoots the lights out when open.

Forum List

Back