Jillian no longer a Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)

Thank you all for the kind words!

But not only would it be impossible for anyone to take Jillian's place...I already am a moderator here. I moderate under the name Gunny.

:muahaha:

As I said, Ravi doesn't have what it takes, evidenced by that ridiculous post.

As an aside...it's rather amusing that a thread about Jillian turned into a thread about monkeys and shit. Truth really is stranger than fiction...but no less predictable.

o like i got a fucking memo....i hadnt noticed it till you pointed it out....i wonder if she will be replaced by a liberal? o lets start harping on gunny....that he MUST replace her with a liberal ....

And a female...

Lib female. That's a tough set of job qualifications. Still . . .

What would be the point of adding a brainless woman to the Mod staff?

o like i got a fucking memo....i hadnt noticed it till you pointed it out....i wonder if she will be replaced by a liberal? o lets start harping on gunny....that he MUST replace her with a liberal ....

And a female...

probably no more pointless than taking mod advice from a hannity forum transplant.

:lol:

And a female...

probably no more pointless than taking mod advice from a hannity forum transplant.

:rolleyes:

You are one of the imbeciles who believes there was ever a danger that Gunny was seeking advice from me OR from the likes of you?

:rofl:

You are truly quite pathetic, blowgun.

naw.. i don't think gunny would be swayed by your type. However, the comedy gold of your bookjacket observation is still glowing like a neon light at midnight, dude.

BLOWGUN! OH NOEZ! THE PAIN! SO.... so... WITTY!

naw.. i don't think gunny would be swayed by your type. However, the comedy gold of your bookjacket observation is still glowing like a neon light at midnight, dude.

Ohhh. Poor pooh pooh. Wazzamattah? Not on par with YOUR notion of sophisticated wit: "Everybody eat a huge pile of shit!" ?

Yeah. You are CERTAINLY comic gold!

Ohhh. Poor pooh pooh. Wazzamattah? Not on par with YOUR notion of sophisticated wit: "Everybody eat a huge pile of shit!" ?

Maybe if you last longer than a week you'll discover a thing or two about humor. Clearly, you've been starved over at hannity dot com or you wouldn't be here farting all over our USMB couch.

But, hey.. we can't all think of gems like.. uh.. BLOWGUN.

:thup:

Maybe if you last longer than a week you'll discover a thing or two about humor. Clearly, you've been starved over at hannity dot com or you wouldn't be here farting all over our USMB couch.

I'm sure I can learn more about humor. I'm also sure YOU could never be a teacher. "Blowgun" may not be top flight material, alas. But it beats YOUR imbecilic efforts ("everybody eat a huge pile of shit") by a country mile any day.

When it comes to humor, you suck like a black hole no matter where you go. And it takes NO TIME at all, here, to see just how hideous you are.

And that fart smell? Your breath.

I'm sure I can learn more about humor. I'm also sure YOU could never be a teacher. "Blowgun" may not be top flight material, alas. But it beats YOUR imbecilic efforts ("everybody eat a huge pile of shit") by a country mile any day.

When it comes to humor, you suck like a black hole no matter where you go. And it takes NO TIME at all, here, to see just how hideous you are.

And that fart smell? Your breath.

"suck like a black hole" "that fart smell? your breath"

you are 12, aren't you? Did you get home from school and decide to hop on the net instead of jerking off to the victoria secret mailer? Good grief, what the hell does being a TEACHER have to do with anything, kiddo? Maybe you should stick to playing playstation rather than exposing yourself to the real world where people are not as filtered as your usual stomping ground. I'd hate to know that your virgin eyes read things that, CLEARLY, you are too damn stupid to comprehend... STARTING with humor.

:cool:

gee, i wish i'd thought of that.
this place isgetting to like the algonquin roundtable.

Sorry dil. You're right of course. It is "getting to like" the Algonquin Roundtable.

It needs to be elevated.

Why don't you try YOUR famed hand at it?

Come on! Give it up for DIL! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

"suck like a black hole" "that fart smell? your breath"

you are 12, aren't you? * * * *

And you see NO irony in the fact that such criticism comes from YOU of all people?

Poor widdle Blowgun is now all angwy and shit.

LOL!

Do you even know what the ord irony means, lil guy? Did you find that word in a berenstien bears book or something? Highlights maybe? ANGRY? bitch, please. you are clearly too stupid to realize that i'm batting you about like a cat does a field mouse.

1 month. bet.

Sorry dil. You're right of course. It is "getting to like" the Algonquin Roundtable.

It needs to be elevated.

Why don't you try YOUR famed hand at it?

Come on! Give it up for DIL! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Del is the kind of guy who will give you enough rope to hang yourself, nubtoast. Not that you need it with all the cutter scars on your wrist, hannity emo kid. Maybe it's just that you thrive better in a forum that filters out big meanies like us. You know, like how no one laughs at your helmet when you ride the short bus to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back