Jihadists organise tours in their Syria, Iraq 'caliphate'

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Anyone here planning on taking a vacation. If so, you can take the "Caliphate" up on their offer of tours.

Jihadists organise tours in their Syria, Iraq 'caliphate'

By AFP

BEIRUT: Known for kidnapping, public stonings, lashings and executions, the Iraq and Al Sham (ISIS) is now expanding into tourism, taking jihadists on honeymoon and civilians to visit other parts of its “caliphate”.

Running twice-weekly tours from Syria's Raqa to Iraq's Anbar, ISIS's buses fly the group's black flag and play jihadist songs throughout the journey.

One of the first clients was Chechen jihadist Abu Abdel Rahman al-Shishani, aged 26, who took his new Syrian wife on honeymoon, according to activist Hadi Salameh.

“Just after they got married, he took her to Anbar. These jihadists are very romantic,” Salameh joked.

Continue reading at:

Jihadists organise tours in their Syria, Iraq 'caliphate' - World - DAWN.COM

Sally -----I read 1001 Arabian nights----as a child----it was an anthology of the
original 1001 nights stories ----of course in translation------I think it was derived
from original stuff. It was very interesting-------there were details that included
aspects of Islamic "culture" which I remembered but did not quite understand
as a little kid. The book even alluded in parts to issues of dhimmia imposed
on Christians, jews, and Zoroastrians ----which I did not grasp at the time I read
the book.

I am really excited over the NEW CALIPHATE I expect it to be fitted out
just like BAGHDAD of old------complete with magic carpets and jinnis jumping
out of lamps

Oh gee----I am listeing to some jerk ranting in Arabic---it is being translated
--the schmuck mocks
Netanyahu----by saying "he did not hurt the hamas heroes-----he only
hurt women and children" whatta jerk-----he admitted that the
HEROES did nothing to protect their wives and kids

Last edited:

Forum List

Back