JFK wouldn't be a Democrap today

gwenniedoosh, one of the examples of JFK as not a liberal today offered above was that he was a neo-con.

You need to read a thread before revealing your incompetence concerning the OP.

Because no one has offered anything to support the OP, gwennie.

No one to the ultra right can even define "neo-conservatism" than apply it in context to JFK.

You change the subject to suit your own purposes. No one said JFK was a neo-con; they said he wouldn't be labeled a liberal in today's dem party. Stop putting your head up your ass....

Last edited:
Shitbag...I saw you never came back to the thread after I jammed the TAX RATES chart up your ass.

Run away, run away asswipe.

Things are so bad in the republican party, they're actually trying to steal dead democrats from the past to boost their reputation.

I wonder what JFK being a Catholic would think about Obamacare forcing birth control, etc on Catholic hospitals/organizations in the healthcare system.

JFK would think GB a paleo-McCarthyite who is raging because his ultra conservative policies are being crammed up his butt.

Last edited:
I wonder what JFK being a Catholic would think about Obamacare forcing birth control, etc on Catholic hospitals/organizations in the healthcare system.

Probably not.

All Kennedy's are were, and always will be scum, who are Democrats first and Catholics second. In fact that is how JFK got elected.

And FJO gives us revisionism unbased on facts.

Probably not.

All Kennedy's are were, and always will be scum, who are Democrats first and Catholics second. In fact that is how JFK got elected.

Irony...it was conservatives who opposed JFK's candidacy BECAUSE he was a Catholic. They said he would take orders from the Pope. Kennedy decided to confront the issue of his religion, and deliver one of his greatest speeches at the Greater Houston Ministerial Association on September 12, 1960.

"But because I am a Catholic, and no Catholic has ever been elected President, the real issues in this campaign have been obscured--perhaps deliberately, in some quarters less responsible than this. So it is apparently necessary for me to state once again--not what kind of church I believe in, for that should be important only to me--but what kind of America I believe in.

I believe in an America where the separation of church and state is absolute--where no Catholic prelate would tell the President (should he be Catholic) how to act, and no Protestant minister would tell his parishoners for whom to vote--where no church or church school is granted any public funds or political preference--and where no man is denied public office merely because his religion differs from the President who might appoint him or the people who might elect him.

I believe in an America that is officially neither Catholic, Protestant nor Jewish--where no public official either requests or accepts instructions on public policy from the Pope, the National Council of Churches or any other ecclesiastical source--where no religious body seeks to impose its will directly or indirectly upon the general populace or the public acts of its officials--and where religious liberty is so indivisible that an act against one church is treated as an act against all."

EDUCATE yourself.

Things are so bad in the republican party, they're actually trying to steal dead democrats from the past to boost their reputation.

Fakey Republican Jakey is just pissed that next time he whacks off to his lifesized poster of JFK, he won't be able to keep the image of JFK's political twin George Dubya from popping into his mind.

LOL

images

Mr. Doosh SF is simply in a rage that his perverted image of America is fading away.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

So using your demented logic....Democraps today can discriminate against and punish Catholics today....even fine them if they don't bow to the black messiah's demands.

Irony...it was conservatives who opposed JFK's candidacy BECAUSE he was a Catholic. They said he would take orders from the Pope. Kennedy decided to confront the issue of his religion, and deliver one of his greatest speeches at the Greater Houston Ministerial Association on September 12, 1960.

"But because I am a Catholic, and no Catholic has ever been elected President, the real issues in this campaign have been obscured--perhaps deliberately, in some quarters less responsible than this. So it is apparently necessary for me to state once again--not what kind of church I believe in, for that should be important only to me--but what kind of America I believe in.

I believe in an America where the separation of church and state is absolute--where no Catholic prelate would tell the President (should he be Catholic) how to act, and no Protestant minister would tell his parishoners for whom to vote--where no church or church school is granted any public funds or political preference--and where no man is denied public office merely because his religion differs from the President who might appoint him or the people who might elect him.

I believe in an America that is officially neither Catholic, Protestant nor Jewish--where no public official either requests or accepts instructions on public policy from the Pope, the National Council of Churches or any other ecclesiastical source--where no religious body seeks to impose its will directly or indirectly upon the general populace or the public acts of its officials--and where religious liberty is so indivisible that an act against one church is treated as an act against all."

EDUCATE yourself.

I would believe JFK is less radical than biden and other Democraps of today which really are fake Catholics.

Probably not.

I think this is a more relevant "Who wouldn't be a <blank> today."

Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush said today that both Ronald Reagan and his father George H. W. Bush would have had a difficult time getting nominated by today's ultra-conservative Republican Party.

"Ronald Reagan would have, based on his record of finding accommodation, finding some degree of common ground, as would my dad — they would have a hard time if you define the Republican party — and I don’t — as having an orthodoxy that doesn’t allow for disagreement, doesn’t allow for finding some common ground," Bush said, adding that he views the hyper-partisan moment as "temporary."

"Back to my dad’s time and Ronald Reagan’s time – they got a lot of stuff done with a lot of bipartisan suport," he said. Reagan "would be criticized for doing the things that he did."

Jeb Bush: No Place For Father, Reagan In Today&#39;s GOP

:thup:

Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush said today that both Ronald Reagan and his father George H. W. Bush would have had a difficult time getting nominated by today's ultra-conservative Republican Party.

"Ronald Reagan would have, based on his record of finding accommodation, finding some degree of common ground, as would my dad — they would have a hard time if you define the Republican party — and I don’t — as having an orthodoxy that doesn’t allow for disagreement, doesn’t allow for finding some common ground," Bush said, adding that he views the hyper-partisan moment as "temporary."

"Back to my dad’s time and Ronald Reagan’s time – they got a lot of stuff done with a lot of bipartisan suport," he said. Reagan "would be criticized for doing the things that he did."

Jeb Bush: No Place For Father, Reagan In Today's GOP

Nice fake headline in the article. Live the liberal lie, much?

LOL

Jeb Bush: No Place For Father, Reagan In Today's GOP

LOL

Good comeback!

Iz da libruls!

LOL

Good comeback!

Iz da libruls!

No, the comeback is that you used a headline that lied about what Jeb said, and now you look like an ass trying to dance your way out of it.

LOL

Yes. :clap2::clap2:

You're so clever.

Oh, bright shiny light!

In the meantime

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/269108-53-of-americans-think-republicans-are-too-extreme.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back