JFK must be turning in his grave.......

Bottom line:
JFK loved this country far too much to EVER appoint a communist scumbag to his administration.
But then, Obama has fully proven himself to be communist, so, it should come as no surprise.

LOL...JFK was CALLED a Communist during his administration.

yeah but it was mostly by cold hardliners in the CIA/MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.Unlike JFK,they'll never kill Obama cause like all presidents since Kennedy,Obama is a sellout to the american people and thats what they like.

Last edited:
Actually, being old enough to remember JFK a little, the conservatives ranted at him just as much, if not more, as the conservative righties are doing to Obama today. I'd be willing to bet he's getting a feeling of deja vu.
I'd be willing to bet that he's choking his lil' brother Teddy as we speak. After all, it was Teddy who propped up the lil' communist sock puppet, Barack HUSSEIN Obama, more than any other liberal loon.
You know, it truly is funny that you loony liberal candyasses think it's just fine that Obama appointed a self avowed communist to his administration. It speaks volumes as to the traitors you mindless morons truly are.
Basically, you liberal idiots are beyond crazy, you're stark raving lunatics.
No wonder nobody pays attention to your mindless ramblings. But we sure do get plenty of laughs.:lol:

I guarantee you right now BOTH JFK AND RFK are chokcing that bastard Teddy in their graves right now.He sold them out.Unlike RFK AND JFK,I have no sympathy for that sellout bastard Teddy at all!!!!
I hope that tumor hurt like hell!
I hope he experienced the same pain that Mary Jo Kopechne felt on the night she drowned!

Uh the CIA tried to get him to bomb Cuba but he wouldnt go along with it.Operation Mongoose was the CIA'S doing not his.

I think you're referring to Operation Northwoods, which was the plan that involved a false-flag operation that was rejected by him, and was proposed by the Joint Chiefs, not the CIA. He and his brother both approved of the bombing campaign of Cuba that Operation Mongoose entailed.

I'd be willing to bet that he's choking his lil' brother Teddy as we speak. After all, it was Teddy who propped up the lil' communist sock puppet, Barack HUSSEIN Obama, more than any other liberal loon.
You know, it truly is funny that you loony liberal candyasses think it's just fine that Obama appointed a self avowed communist to his administration. It speaks volumes as to the traitors you mindless morons truly are.
No wonder nobody pays attention to your mindless ramblings. But we sure do get plenty of laughs.:lol:

I guarantee you right now BOTH JFK AND RFK are chokcing that bastard Teddy in their graves right now.He sold them out.Unlike RFK AND JFK,I have no sympathy for that sellout bastard Teddy at all!!!!
I hope he experienced the same pain that Mary Jo Kopechne felt on the night she drowned!

yeah you said it.dont you have any comments on my other two previous posts before THAT one though?

yeah you said it.dont you have any comments on my other two previous posts before THAT one though?
Hey, I'm a Reagan Republican, but I respect the hell out of JFK. Both those fine men despised communism to the core. They recognized the evil that communism is. Neither would have appointed some anti-american communist piece o' shit to their administrations.
Hell, my perfect balance of power would have been Reagan as President, Kennedy as Vice or, vice versa.
Just MHO, BTW!
And no, I don't believe the CIA took Kennedy out. I believe it was the mob who found a marxist patsy in Oswald to do the job. There would have been too many involved within the CIA to pull it off. Too many would have had to keep their mouths shut.

Hey, I'm a Reagan Republican, but I respect the hell out of JFK. Both those fine men despised communism to the core. They recognized the evil that communism is. Neither would have appointed some anti-american communist piece o' shit to their administrations.
Hell, my perfect balance of power would have been Reagan as President, Kennedy as Vice or, vice versa.
Just MHO, BTW!
And no, I don't believe the CIA took Kennedy out. I believe it was the mob who found a marxist patsy in Oswald to do the job. There would have been too many involved within the CIA to pull it off. Too many would have had to keep their mouths shut.

LOL...Kennedy was CALLED a Communist during his presidency. Both he and Bobbie tried to rein in Queen Hoover and his FBI witch hunts.

You're really too young to know what he was accused of and called back then. Maybe you should talk more about things you know...

Yes. Kharma is a funny thing.

which is why Nixon and LBJ are going to suffer unbearable pain in their next life for their involvement in the kennedy assassination.I m not religious obviously but I DO believe in karma though and those two men are going to pay for it.

which is why Nixon and LBJ are going to suffer unbearable pain in their next life for their involvement in the kennedy assassination.I m not religious obviously but I DO believe in karma though and those two men are going to pay for it.
Not to be disrepectful, I save the disrespect for liberal idiots. But your moniker makes it virtually impossible to lend credibility to anything you say. As does the highlighted quote.
9/11 an inside job?. Nixon and LBJ?:cuckoo::lol:

Last edited:

Just MHO, BTW!

This thread here where me,the thread starter,Ryan and that girl poster there proves otherwise that the CIA did it Wicked.I suggest you read through it. JFK and the Unspeakable ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Bfgrn

oh and that bastard Reagan was one of the most corrupted of them all.He in fact got rewarded the presidency for his role in the JFK coverup.As governor of California,he blocked Jim Garrisons subpoena to get alan dulles on trial during for the trial.

Bottom line:
JFK loved this country far too much to EVER appoint a communist scumbag to his administration.
But then, Obama has fully proven himself to be communist, so, it should come as no surprise.

LOL...JFK was CALLED a Communist during his administration.

Jester must have been listening to Obama's speech yesterday instead of studying 8th grade history. :lol:

Circulated November 21, 1963 in Dallas TX by right wing pea brains...

1205_1_lg.jpg

thank you for your service Jester but you sure showed your age in this thread, you know nothing of JFK evidently by your blustering rantings

and to you a-holes that would think he would be a repuke today, tell me what would Ike be today

thank you for your service Jester but you sure showed your age in this thread, you know nothing of JFK evidently by your blustering rantings

and to you a-holes that would think he would be a repuke today, tell me what would Ike be today

"In all those things which deal with people, be liberal, be human. In all those things which deal with people's money, or their economy, or their form of government, be conservative."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower

He also showed how ignorant he is about the kennedy assassination as well.

Forum List

Back