JFK false flag victim

Yeah, to INVESTIGATE whether or not ISRAEL was running fascist CONCENTRATION CAMPS in the "occupied territories" to EXTERMINATE the residents....

Dex........like I said

You Goofy

Truth about Israel will always be attacked here by Zionist Traitors like you...

What was the USS Liberty's mission, if you claim it wasn't to investigate Zionist Fascism at work in the "occupied territories?"

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Why did Israel attack USS Liberty?

"
Among the most popular theories as to why Israel would take such drastic action against its superpower ally is that the Liberty, a $40m state-of-the-art surveillance ship, was eavesdropping on an Israeli massacre of Egyptian prisoners of war.

Israel strongly denies its troops executed Egyptian POWs, saying those who died in an incident at that time were 250 armed Palestinian fighters killed in action.

Another is that the ship had learnt of secret Israeli plans to invade Syria's Golan Heights two days later and had to be destroyed"

Yeah, to INVESTIGATE whether or not ISRAEL was running fascist CONCENTRATION CAMPS in the "occupied territories" to EXTERMINATE the residents....

Dex........like I said

You Goofy

What was the USS Liberty's mission, if you claim it wasn't to investigate Zionist Fascism at work in the "occupied territories?"

"
Among the most popular theories as to why Israel would take such drastic action against its superpower ally is that the Liberty, a $40m state-of-the-art surveillance ship, was eavesdropping on an Israeli massacre of Egyptian prisoners of war.

Israel strongly denies its troops executed Egyptian POWs, saying those who died in an incident at that time were 250 armed Palestinian fighters killed in action.

Another is that the ship had learnt of secret Israeli plans to invade Syria's Golan Heights two days later and had to be destroyed"
You have yet to post any truth.

In 1961, JFK escalated US participation in the Vietnamese war. Summer of 1963, Buddhist monks burning themselves to protest Roman Catholic government oppression ... burning self to death in front of Western Media .... Media began informing American public of the Roman Catholic versus Buddhist aspects of the war .... Due to JFK being RC (first and only avowed RC POTUS) Vatican and White House very sensitive to RC aspects of "Cardinal Spellman's War" being shown to the American public.

Vatican had to shorten JFKs time in office to avoid having "Cardinal Spellman's War" completely tied to Roman Catholic JFK.

JFK became worth more to the Vatican as a dead martyr than as a living POTUS.

Only Vatican had the motive and means to arrange not only the shooting of JFK, but also the subsequent cover-up and misinformation campaign.

Note head of CIA under JFK was "Knight of Malta" John McCone. Previous head of CIA Allen Dulles had son who became a Jesuit Cardinal.
Hoover of FBI was very close to Cardinal Spellman ... close in every way.
NBpryh6.jpg

J36DEoL.png

You do not have even the most remote evidence to support such a lame theory.

You still have yet to offer any evidence challenging the proven fact that Oswald killed him.

Your claim about the vatican being the only ones capable of doing it and covering it up is BS even by the standards of other conspiracy loons. Many of your fellow conspiracy theory nuts say the EXACT same thing about the CIA, the KGB, the Mafia, the military industrial complex etc etc etc.

No evidence supports any of those various claims however

Dex........like I said

You Goofy

"

Dex

You are a certifiable nut job. I have no desire to read your absurd theories

Some twit above posted "You still have yet to offer any evidence challenging the proven fact that Oswald killed him."

I posted the testimony of Dr Crenshaw, which exonerates Oswald. I'll not bother to post it again ...

far as I'm concerned the twits of this forum can just stay ignorant.

Some twit above posted "You still have yet to offer any evidence challenging the proven fact that Oswald killed him."

I posted the testimony of Dr Crenshaw, which exonerates Oswald. I'll not bother to post it again ...

Wrong,

You won;t post it because it was debunked years ago and exonerates no one.

Crenshaw as it turns out was not actively working on the team to save Kennedy's life he merely entered the room after it was over and only had a casual look at Kennedy's head.

He spoke his own opinion and strictly his own opinion he did not speak for the other doctors as you claimed.

It is irrelevant what he saw as he only had a casual glance at Kennedy's head which does not refute or Trump the autopsy findings.

He was simply wrong and that is proven by evidence.

So it stands that you have failed to offer any evidence that challenges the fact that Oswald killed him.

So go ahead and provide some evidence as your first attempt failed.

Nothing in the testimony exonerates Oswald

His gun, his window.....Oswald fled the scene

OK, ya'll think Crenshaw (and all who see JFK was shot from front) are screwed up or liars..
I'm confident ya'll are screwed up or liars. Guess that about all there is to it.

jerk says "Oswald fled the scene" .... sheesh ... he "fled" to the snack area to drink a coke .....

OK, ya'll think Crenshaw (and all who see JFK was shot from front) are screwed up or liars..
I'm confident ya'll are screwed up or liars. Guess that about all there is to it.

jerk says "Oswald fled the scene" .... sheesh ... he "fled" to the snack area to drink a coke .....

I never said he was a liar I clearly stated he only spoke his personal opinion and it does not challenge the facts or evidence.

He was an emergency room doctor not a pathologist. Such observations are not expert and the autopsy proves him wrong.

Autopsies ARE expert especially in the case of Kennedy where pathologists with long standing expertise and experience proved where the shots came from. This is not unusual at all. First responders and ER staff often do make observations which may lead to a conclusions which are later proven false in autopsies.

Er staff members are not concerned with establishing cause of death or it's circumstances. They are strictly concerned with trying to save the life of a patient. Crenshaw was no expert on performing autopsies or determining cause of death and his opinion is based strictly on casual observation. He was simply wrong and proven so.

Oswald did not simply flee to a snack are he fled the building and the area. He was the ONLY Texas School Book Depository employee to leave the scene and not immediately return. He is the only person in Dallas that day to shoot a police officer while attempting to avoid being apprehended.

There is no one who saw Kennedy being shot from the front and never has been.

If you are referring to the grassy knoll claims only a small number claimed to have HEARD shots fired from that location. In contrast the VAST majority of witnesses heard the shots coming exclusively from Oswald;s perch and ALL of the physical evidence proves their testimony. None supports the handful who heard shots coming from the knoll.

You are wrong so cite some evidence which you have failed to do so far. Your only attempt has been debunked.

Evidence....

WHY did LBJ lie to the American people about this....

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move."

Evidence....

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move."
Nothing to do with JFK shooting

Evidence....

Nothing to do with JFK shooting

Evidence....

Why is irrelevant.

You have no evidence linking Israel to the JFK assassination.

Evidence....

Why is irrelevant.

You have no evidence linking Israel to the JFK assassination.
Why would he?

It is a ridiculous theory

these are paid shills of Isreal you are arguing with,I put them on ignore years ago,they are just here to try and derail any kind of truth discussion on the topic.:trolls:

:thankusmile:

as i said,they are paid shills of either Israel or Langley.a given one of the two.

these are paid shills of Isreal you are arguing with,I put them on ignore years ago,they are just here to try and derail any kind of truth discussion on the topic.:trolls:

:thankusmile:
He has spoken no truth about Israel and all you can do is sling shit in defeat

as i said,they are paid shills of either Israel or Langley.a given one of the two.
And you are a liar.

there are no paid shills.

Paid shill is just what you call people when they are smarter than you which is anyone out of the second grade.

Forum List

Back