Jews

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by amir, May 21, 2012.

1. amir

amir BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29
    From an Israeli web site:
    You are Israel! The History was Revealed by the Prophets and Confirmed by Archeology, the Judgment of the God of Israel was Sealed as they were Exiled to Khurasan in Northern Iran, Eastern Afghanistan and Western Pakistan. They Disappeared into the Mists of History as they Migrated in Waves up through Georgia through the Caucasus and Followed the Tracks of their Cousin Dan who left his Name on the Rivers of his Passage (Don, Dniester, Dnieper, and the Danube) as they Migrated Northwestward towards Denmark. They Erupted into Northern Europe in the 3rd Century BCE as the Royal Scythians, Celts, Cymrics, Cimmerians, Goths, Angles, Saxons, Ostrogoths, Visigoths and Frisians. They Populated the Lands of Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark), the Isles of the West (Britain, Ireland, and Scotland) the Lowlands (Netherlands and Belgium), the Colonies of Great Britain (United States, Canada, Australia, South Africa) plus the Lands of Northern France, and Germany. These today are the Lost Tribes of Israel! If your Ancestry comes from any of these Lands, Welcome, You are a “Lost Ten Triber” of the House of Israel! The Prophets have Proclaimed, at the Time of the End, You will Return Home!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,931
    I'm not Israeli, I am American!

3. hjmick

hjmick Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,119
    Oh, I thought it said Jaws...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,527
    Here's some background.

Present-Day Tribal Identities: An Outline

5. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    Normally, I agree with your moderate points of view, however your chauvinism has gone over the deep end this time.

I have to admit your claiming the kinship of Europe and the world which persecuted Jews throughout History is brilliant propaganda...turning disaster into gold. But it won't and can't work in Europe maybe in the AIPAC friendly USA...Israel in recent BBC Polls rated Israel next to Iran least favorability in the world. Israel needs to give in to world demand’s for peace and freedom for the Palestinians in their-own state.

The Internet and the free flow of information trump propaganda.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: May 21, 2012
  6. amir

amir BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Ghook:
    I'm not Israeli, I am American!
    You don't understand, GHook (no wonder Pbell liked it!)
    It doesn't say you are Israeli, it says YOU ARE ISRAEL. Perhaps it's a Jewish thing and you guys don't understand, but it clearly refers to each Jew, proclaiming each one is Israel.