The goal of every Christian should be reunification

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It is a scandal that there are so many Christian denominations, each with its own version of the Bible, working at odds against each other. The goal of every Christian should be reunification under one Church. Only the Catholic Church can be that Church, so I propose that every Christian leave whatever Church they are in, and convert to Catholicism. But before that happens, the Catholic Church must reject the so-called "reforms" of Vatican II and return to what worked for 2000 years, including the Latin liturgy. Also, the homosexuals and pedophiles need to be purged from the ranks of the priesthood, and strict rules put in place to prevent them from ever joining the priesthood again.

strict rules put in place to prevent them from ever joining the priesthood again.
Just like that, rooky?
Not one of the other strict rules of the Church are given any more than lip-service by the clergy or the flock.
And how can you expect any red-blooded male to give up sex of any kind, for the rest of his life (and the 'eternity' they promise)?
Any male who takes such a vow has got to be suspect, couldn't possibly be 'normal', and is going to crack under the strain eventually.

Blackrook, I don't mean to be disagreeable, but, thank you, no.
Dogma runs rampant in Catholicism, and I fear that this Pope may be the false prophet. Not a good time to hook up with that particular denomination. Anyone telling you that Islam is the religion of peace and promotes the Muslim diaspora is a liar. On top of that, the Vatican is notorious in their dislike for the Jews. And God Almighty is defending the Jews now.

The most important thing for a Christian is a co-mission with Jesus to spread the good news. His church is us. And we will come from all different denominations to meet him in the clouds. And that is ok. Dogma doesn't matter to Him. If you never walk into another church again, a heart for Christ is all you need.

What you post here is church for Christ's sake. God considers it a sacrifice on your part to tell people here about Christ. Keep up the good work. You make your Father proud.

Last edited:
No thanks. Sounds baptist. I'd prefer to keep a diversity of religions. These new christians are not Christian in any form I recognize.

It is a scandal that there are so many Christian denominations, each with its own version of the Bible, working at odds against each other. The goal of every Christian should be reunification under one Church. Only the Catholic Church can be that Church, so I propose that every Christian leave whatever Church they are in, and convert to Catholicism. But before that happens, the Catholic Church must reject the so-called "reforms" of Vatican II and return to what worked for 2000 years, including the Latin liturgy. Also, the homosexuals and pedophiles need to be purged from the ranks of the priesthood, and strict rules put in place to prevent them from ever joining the priesthood again.

You are not going to get all christians to agree on who the leader is let alone dogma and compatible facts.

War have begun over less

You are not going to get all christians to agree on who the leader is let alone dogma and compatible facts.

War have begun over less
He doesn't get it because he wasn't born and raised in it.

Forum List

Back