Jews Will Not Replace Us. Jews Will Not Replace Us.

'Unite the Right' sounds like a rally for republicans in general; does it somehow morph ideologically into whatever small faction might show up in attendance? Let's say that out of everyone at the rally, all told. 5% are pro agriculture guys, 10% are 2nd Amend. sportsmen, 7% are white supremacists etc. etc. Now is the entirety of the event, which has a clearly stated purpose & agenda now all of a sudden take on the agenda & ideology of a small faction that happens to be in attendance? Are you going to cherry pick which small faction this will be based on what suits your own partisan ideological NARRATIVE? See the problem here...

Narrative?

Only a die hard would try to downplay last year's shitshow. Who do you think you're fooling, dope?
Dope? Got a blunt or two?

'Unite the Right' sounds like a rally for republicans in general; does it somehow morph ideologically into whatever small faction might show up in attendance? Let's say that out of everyone at the rally, all told. 5% are pro agriculture guys, 10% are 2nd Amend. sportsmen, 7% are white supremacists etc. etc. Now is the entirety of the event, which has a clearly stated purpose & agenda now all of a sudden take on the agenda & ideology of a small faction that happens to be in attendance? Are you going to cherry pick which small faction this will be based on what suits your own partisan ideological NARRATIVE? See the problem here...

Isn't that what happens with every rally?

Which is one chant of neonazi and white supremacists.
Since this forum is bursting at the seams with white supremacists, how many are you going to the white supremacist rally tomorrow in Charlottesville?

If not, why? Afraid people will notice you on the news?

Be bold. Be proud.

I never understood their thinking. If they believe their cause to be righteous, then why hide in the shadows the way the do. Why dog whistles? Be loud and proud like liberals.

Because deep down they know it's a deplorable ideology.

If they believe their cause to be righteous, then why hide in the shadows the way the do.

Why does Antifa wear masks?

are they ashamed of what they do?

Since this forum is bursting at the seams with white supremacists, how many are you going to the white supremacist rally tomorrow in Charlottesville?

Be bold. Be proud.

Be serious
Why is that not a serious question?
You know there are a lot of racists and white supremacists on this forum. I’m curious how many here will be carrying torches tomorrow.
It’s a fair question.

You know there are a lot of racists and white supremacists on this forum.

No..
you only think there are.

:eek-52:

REALLY dood? How long have you been with us now?

Can't believe you posted that with a straight face. Here's the most recent just from my Recent Threads list alone. That dates all the way back to last night.

WOW!!!

Great catch.

(that makes him a White Supremacist? or is he a member of the klan?)

We don't want to replace you. We're content to do your taxes.

la-lista-de-schindler-013.jpg

And teach your kids in college. And take out your gallbladder. There are many SHRINKS among us, make an appointment, we'll even talk to you about why you HATE so much!

Be bold. Be proud.

I never understood their thinking. If they believe their cause to be righteous, then why hide in the shadows the way the do. Why dog whistles? Be loud and proud like liberals.

If they believe their cause to be righteous, then why hide in the shadows the way the do.

Bbbbut...antifa.

Answer the question.

Be bold. Be proud.

Bbbbut...antifa.

Answer the question.

I did.

Be bold. Be proud.

Bbbbut...antifa.

Answer the question.

I did.

You deflected. The thread isn't discussing antifa.

Be bold. Be proud.

Bbbbut...antifa.

Answer the question.

I did.

"f they believe their cause to be righteous, then why hide in the shadows the way the do."

they don't wear masks, Antifa does.

Be bold. Be proud.

Antifa? D.C. cell^^?

Bbbbut...antifa.

Answer the question.

I did.

"f they believe their cause to be righteous, then why hide in the shadows the way the do."

Another staff member who continially posts off-topic content.

Bbbbut...antifa.

Answer the question.

I did.

Another staff member who continially posts off-topic content.

off topic?

"If they believe their cause to be righteous, then why hide in the shadows the way the do."

at the 'rallys', which side wears masks...

KKK, WS, or Antifa?

they arent' hiding.

unlike Antifa

Be bold. Be proud.

Be bold. Be proud.

Oh look…….a Troll.

Forum List

Back