Jews Will Not Replace Us. Jews Will Not Replace Us.

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
Which is one chant of neonazi and white supremacists.
Since this forum is bursting at the seams with white supremacists, how many are you going to the white supremacist rally tomorrow in Charlottesville?

If not, why? Afraid people will notice you on the news?

Be bold. Be proud.

Since this forum is bursting at the seams with white supremacists, how many are you going to the white supremacist rally tomorrow in Charlottesville?

Be bold. Be proud.

Be serious

• Banned

Be bold. Be proud.

Be serious
Why is that not a serious question?
You know there are a lot of racists and white supremacists on this forum. I’m curious how many here will be carrying torches tomorrow.
It’s a fair question.

I think the majority have a prior engagement. Being locked in their cells.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be bold. Be proud.

Be serious
You know there are a lot of racists and white supremacists on this forum. I’m curious how many here will be carrying torches tomorrow.
It’s a fair question.

You know there are a lot of racists and white supremacists on this forum.

No..
you only think there are.

It’s a fair question.

no, it's bait

Be bold. Be proud.
Uuuummm, I thought they were supposed to be in Lafayette Park tomorrow...... With the rest of the nuts. :dunno:

'Unite the Right' sounds like a rally for republicans in general; does it somehow morph ideologically into whatever small faction might show up in attendance? Let's say that out of everyone at the rally, all told. 5% are pro agriculture guys, 10% are 2nd Amend. sportsmen, 7% are white supremacists etc. etc. Now is the entirety of the event, which has a clearly stated purpose & agenda now all of a sudden take on the agenda & ideology of a small faction that happens to be in attendance? Are you going to cherry pick which small faction this will be based on what suits your own partisan ideological NARRATIVE? See the problem here...

Be bold. Be proud.

Be serious
It’s a fair question.
Allie likes to talk the talk....but she never walks the walk.

Be bold. Be proud.
That's a bunch of loaded BS dude, and you even know it. You are better.

"how many are you going to the white supremacist rally tomorrow in Charlottesville? "

Not me. Or is it in DC?

We don't want to replace you. We're content to do your taxes.

la-lista-de-schindler-013.jpg

Be bold. Be proud.

"how many are you going to the white supremacist rally tomorrow in Charlottesville? "

Not me. Or is it in DC?
It's in D.C. and when we lived in NoVA we would make it a point to know when any major protests were taking place and avoid that area like the plague. There were a couple of times though I got to see the World Bank protesters start trashing property. The D.C. cops don't put up with that crap. :lol:

Be bold. Be proud.

Not me. Or is it in DC?
It's in D.C. and when we lived in NoVA we would make it a point to know when any major protests were taking place and avoid that area like the plague. There were a couple of times though I got to see the World Bank protesters start trashing property. The D.C. cops don't put up with that crap. :lol:
Hi! I thought so. The thing about Hampton Rhodes is that it was for a time isolated from this. Hell, all I did in DC was visit two museums in the 80s. What World Bank protests?

Be bold. Be proud.

Not me. Or is it in DC?
Hi! I thought so. The thing about Hampton Rhodes is that it was for a time isolated from this. Hell, all I did in DC was visit two museums in the 80s. What World Bank protests?
Washington A16, 2000 - Wikipedia

Be bold. Be proud.

Not me. Or is it in DC?
Washington A16, 2000 - Wikipedia

Damn, I'm getting old. Thank U.

Be bold. Be proud.

I never understood their thinking. If they believe their cause to be righteous, then why hide in the shadows the way the do. Why dog whistles? Be loud and proud like liberals.

Because deep down they know it's a deplorable ideology.

Be bold. Be proud.

Be serious
It’s a fair question.
I'd agree with you if you said it has a few racists, and a smattering of white nationalists. But I think it has just as many black nationalists to be fair. It's always entertaining to watch them go at each other in the race relations sub-forum when you are bored.

Hell, if they didn't, along with the Zionists and the Palestinian nationalists, this place would probably go out of business. They're probably responsible for half the incoming revenue. :badgrin:

So don't knock them. Hatred and internecine rivalry keeps the place afloat. With out these bigots and dogmatic partisans, you wouldn't have a discussion forum.

'Unite the Right' sounds like a rally for republicans in general; does it somehow morph ideologically into whatever small faction might show up in attendance? Let's say that out of everyone at the rally, all told. 5% are pro agriculture guys, 10% are 2nd Amend. sportsmen, 7% are white supremacists etc. etc. Now is the entirety of the event, which has a clearly stated purpose & agenda now all of a sudden take on the agenda & ideology of a small faction that happens to be in attendance? Are you going to cherry pick which small faction this will be based on what suits your own partisan ideological NARRATIVE? See the problem here...

Narrative?

Only a die hard would try to downplay last year's shitshow. Who do you think you're fooling, dope?

Be bold. Be proud.

Be serious
It’s a fair question.

You know there are a lot of racists and white supremacists on this forum.

No..
you only think there are.

:eek-52:

REALLY dood? How long have you been with us now?

Can't believe you posted that with a straight face. Here's the most recent just from my Recent Threads list alone. That dates all the way back to last night.

Forum List

Back