jews vs islam...food for thought

As for not using your paycheck... I feel that way about Iraq, border fences between us and Mexico and studies to ascertain the power of prayer. I don't get my way on those things either.

The difference is our politicans actually debate those issues (Iraq, border) and many are actually elected or booted out of office on those very issues. How many are asking the American public if they want to continue funding the Zionists pipe dream? Zero.

The difference is our politicans actually debate those issues (Iraq, border) and many are actually elected or booted out of office on those very issues. How many are asking the American public if they want to continue funding the Zionists pipe dream? Zero.

How is Israel a pipe dream? It's been in existence since 1948, has a successful democracy, is a staunch ally and has single-handedly beaten every nation which has attacked its borders. It's the one island of respite from an arab sea of intolerance in the middle east. So seems to me the "pipedream" is a reality, not to mention the fact that it is in our national interest to have a reliable ally in the area. What you also0 seem to forget is that there would have been no need to support the "Zionist pipedream" as you call it had not Europe and the U.S. been opposed to allowing Jewish refugees onto their own shores.

Your arguments about British imperialism resulting in them giving land that they perhaps shouldn't may be accurate. But the British did that with lots of different countries and the fact that you only object in the case of Israel speaks volumes.

And so you know, to me, the survival of the one measely little Jewish State in the sea of how many Arab nations, really isn't up for debate. But that's my own personal bias.

Sometimes it's just right to do the right thing.

How is Israel a pipe dream? It's been in existence since 1948, has a successful democracy, is a staunch ally and has single-handedly beaten every nation which has attacked its borders. It's the one island of respite from an arab sea of intolerance in the middle east. So seems to me the "pipedream" is a reality, not to mention the fact that it is in our national interest to have a reliable ally in the area. What you also0 seem to forget is that there would have been no need to support the "Zionist pipedream" as you call it had not Europe and the U.S. been opposed to allowing Jewish refugees onto their own shores.

Your arguments about British imperialism resulting in them giving land that they perhaps shouldn't may be accurate. But the British did that with lots of different countries and the fact that you only object in the case of Israel speaks volumes.

And so you know, to me, the survival of the one measely little Jewish State in the sea of how many Arab nations, really isn't up for debate. But that's my own personal bias.

Sometimes it's just right to do the right thing.

Its a "Pipe Dream" because they will never be able to live in the middle east in peace, with all the barbaric Muslims around them. As I've said before, I have no problem with the Zionists and their cause, other than them requiring billions of our tax dollars to sustain their state. And don't try to lay any lame ass guilt trip on me because the US and Europe opposed Jewish refugees, as if that is a valid reason to tax Americans billions every year without question.

I only object to what the British did and nowhere else? Where else have they done that and the new country demands that we fund their military with our tax dollars?

Its a "Pipe Dream" because they will never be able to live in the middle east in peace, with all the barbaric Muslims around them. As I've said before, I have no problem with the Zionists and their cause, other than them requiring billions of our tax dollars to sustain their state. And don't try to lay any lame ass guilt trip on me because the US and Europe opposed Jewish refugees, as if that is a valid reason to tax Americans billions every year without question.

I only object to what the British did and nowhere else? Where else have they done that and the new country demands that we fund their military with our tax dollars?

Demand is pretty strong a word when it comes to Israel. What's the alternative? If we don't support Israel, they'll be wiped out. You must know that.

They have a right to the land. That's not debatable. They're a reasonable people who can be trusted to protect that land for all who consider it holy. I'm not an expert on Jews or the history of the region, so somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but all through out the history of that region, the only peoples who ever tried to wipe out another religions history there are Muslims.

The Dome of The Rock is the prime example.

Forum List

Back