The Solution

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Gunny, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    It just dawned on me how we could solve this Israel/Arab thing:

First we build a BIG fence around Israel aand allow no one in or out. Then we build some airtight, airplane-hangar-sized buildings. Half we can use for gas chambers and the other half crematoriums. Then we just start rounding up Jews and deporting them by the trainload .....

Come to think of it ... didn't somebody else have this idea first?

2. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    The UN is working on that. Israel is pretty much fenced in and now they have hired the guards to keep them all in while the executioners line up on the walls.

3. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    What's a few million Jews compared to this making the Islamofascists our friends and we can live happily ever after in peaceful coexistence?

We can use crop dusters loaded with Sarin ........

I STILL can't help but wonder though just WHAT exactly it is that makes a Lebanese life more vauable than a Sudanese one .......

4. shepherdboy

shepherdboy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34
    It will be very interesting in the coming months how all if this is played out. The cease fire is an great opportunity for Israel enemies to regroup and rearm. I think this was sort of a dry run for Iran in seeing how the rest of the world would react to an attack on Israel. How long will Israel wait on the U.N. to stop Iran from making a nuke? Will Israel be forced to use its nuclear arsenal to defend itself from annihilations? And if so, will the U.N. use force to disarm Israel of its nuclear weapons with the military backing of China,Russia and Iran. Lets all pretend that a newly elected U.S. president pulls all U.S. forces out of the region. Who then will come to Israel aid?

5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Wouldn't that be just like the UN to try and disarm Israel while having done nothing about stopping Iran from pursuing nukes?

Regardless who the next President is, the US will not stand by and allow Israel's destruction by the Islamofascists. Israel's and the US's fates are entwined when it comes to Iran and nukes. If Iran uses them, we WILL retaliate; whether, they use them against Israel or the US.

Anyone who thinks the US doesn't at this moment have enough nukes aimed at Iran to completely remove it from the map just doesn't have a real clue.

6. glockmail

glockmail BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +438
    Sure, we have nukes aimed at both Syria and Iran- but we lack the fortitutude to use them, even for retaliation.

Would it be possible to simply move Jerusalem to Nevada or Arizona? I'm talking the Wailing wall, the whole she-bang. What would it cost? A trillion dollars? Wouldn't that be cheap in the long run? Then lay waste to what's left: bulldoze it into the ocean.

7. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

Cute thought...ya can move the people to my state and the wall...however the 'Holy Land' is the "Holy Land" ya can't move the whole area...well unless God says so! and besides 'matza balls' don't go well with salsa...then again I am willing to give it a try!...lol

8. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    For some reason I don't think that Israel is going to miss out on a chance to re-arm and regroup either.

9. glockmail

glockmail BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +438
    If you move enough dirt none will know the difference, and God will approve.

10. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    They already are. The interesting thing, they always say what they are doing and most people and organizations ignore them:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3297797,00.html