Jews Now Minority in Israel and Territories

He never would use that kind of language. And I am very hard put to imagine ANY situation in which I'd be 'on your side'. BTW - how do you davven, Hoffy? Or how did you, back in the day?

why do you care how I pray?

how's that relevent to this discussion?

and YOU need to get over your pathological obsession with me.

Israel has become an official Apartheid state.

what say you?

Israel has Arabs withing the " borders" that the Arabs never recognized

Abbas pledges: There will be no Israelis in Palestine | The Times of Israel

Abbas pledges: There will be no Israelis in Palestine

‘In a final resolution, we would not see the presence of a single Israeli — civilian or soldier — on our lands,’ says PA leader

By Stuart Winer July 30, 2013, 10:39 am 103

Share 331

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas meets Egyptian interim President Adly Mansour at the Presidential Palace in Cairo, Egypt, on Monday, July 29, 2013. (photo credit: AP/Mohammed Samah, Egyptian Presidency)
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas meets Egyptian interim President Adly Mansour at the Presidential Palace in Cairo, Egypt, on Monday, July 29, 2013. (photo credit: AP/Mohammed Samah, Egyptian Presidency)

More on this story
The yawn of a new era
Full text of Washington press conference
Officials hail ‘hugely significant breakthrough’ in peace talks
7 reasons the Americans think this time will be different
Hope for peace, but buy a lottery ticket
Peace negotiators prepare for first substantive meeting Tuesday
Obama joins talks as first substantive meeting kicks off
All issues to be on the table, Kerry says as peace talks kick off

Even as talks for a permanent Israeli-Palestinian peace got off to a cautious start in Washington Monday, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas told reporters in Egypt that no Israelis would be allowed to remain in a future Palestinian state.

Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email
and never miss our top stories Free Sign up!

“In a final resolution, we would not see the presence of a single Israeli — civilian or soldier — on our lands,” Abbas said following a meeting with interim Egyptian President Adly Mansour in Cairo.

It is the " palestinian state" that doesn't exist that is Apartheid.

What say you??? :cool:

I think, there will be no peace agreement.

This means that slowly but surely Israel and Palestine will become one state.

religious extremists on both sides will just have to deal with it.

maybe they will ship all Muslim extremists to Gaza and all Jewish extremists to the Golan Heights.

what should they call the new state?

maybe they will ship all Muslim extremists to Gaza and all Jewish extremists to the Golan Heights.

Does it really matter?

More and more, I see Nationalism responsible for fostering so much violence and devastation.

All of the people of the land will demand equal rights and the right to vote and when equal rights are acquired by all that will be a positive development for all people who live in the land.

"All of the people of the land will demand equal rights and the right to vote and when equal rights are acquired by all that will be a positive development for all people who live in the land. "

Fine-sounding talk - too bad the poster doesn't actually believe it. We've all seen the posts where she refers to children of the she doesn't approve of as 'spawn' and denies such usage is pejorative and prejudicial.

"All of the people of the land will demand equal rights and the right to vote and when equal rights are acquired by all that will be a positive development for all people who live in the land. "

Fine-sounding talk - too bad the poster doesn't actually believe it. We've all seen the posts where she refers to children of the she doesn't approve of as 'spawn' and denies such usage is pejorative and prejudicial.

Thank you for another personal attack. I only reap Blessings from your personal attacks. And as I keep saying, what these personal attacks demonstrate most is your inability to substantively add anything of value to the discussion of the thread topic. The majority in Palestine are now Palestinians (I use the word Palestine here to refer to what was British Mandate Palestine), and that is an extremely positive development that will bring us sooner to the approaching day when Israeli Apartheid in Palestine shall end. Israeli Apartheid is the Injustice infecting Palestine today.

Last edited:

The long time goal of a " peace agreement" that the Palestinians will accept is the one State issue eventually. After all, isn't that what" Right of Retun " is all about! Sorry to bust your bubble but in "Israel proper" the Jews will always be the majority

Thank you for another personal attack. I only reap Blessings from your personal attacks. And as I keep saying, what these personal attacks demonstrate most is your inability to substantively add anything of value to the discussion of the thread topic. The majority in Palestine are now Palestinians (I use the word Palestine here to refer to what was British Mandate Palestine), and that is an extremely positive development that will bring us sooner to the approaching day when Israeli Apartheid in Palestine shall end.

"Israeli Apartheid" Translation; A Palestinian State but destruction. Of the Jewish State . That will never happen. Not even the " International Community" is pushing for " Right of Return"

Thank you for another personal attack. I only reap Blessings from your personal attacks. And as I keep saying, what these personal attacks demonstrate most is your inability to substantively add anything of value to the discussion of the thread topic. The majority in Palestine are now Palestinians (I use the word Palestine here to refer to what was British Mandate Palestine), and that is an extremely positive development that will bring us sooner to the approaching day when Israeli Apartheid in Palestine shall end.

Israeli's have been a minority in the whole region forever. But that doesn't stop them from opening a can of whoopass on the arabs every now and then.

"Israeli Apartheid" Translation; A Palestinian State but destruction. Of the Jewish State . That will never happen. Not even the " International Community" is pushing for " Right of Return"

Roadmap To Apartheid documentary displays Israeli Apartheid

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has Sherris little dick hard.

Did you see how happy she was in the OP ?? My goodness, what a sick twisted woman that witch is .

Sherri is one big pile of :poop:

The number of Palestinians means nothing in terms of regime change, if thats all it took for the Pallies to outnumber the Jews this problem would have been taken care of decades ago.

What is Apartheid? In 1973, the UN General Assembly adopted the International Convention on the Suppression and Punishment of the Crime of Apartheid, a crime against humanity. The word ‘Apartheid’ means separation.‘Apartheid’ is defined by the UN as*“…a system of institutionalized racial segregation and discrimination for the purpose of establishing and maintaining domination by one racial group … over another … and systematically oppressing them…”*by creating ghettos, land confiscation, bans on freedom of movement, speech assemblies and mixed marriages, illegal arrest and detention.For example:In the West Bank, Palestinians are prohibited from using the extensive network of settler-only highways that connect the illegal Israeli settlements to Israel. Israelis face no road restrictions.Palestinians are under military law and face a constant threat of detention without charge. Israelis are under civilian law.*So Israeli settlements can expand, over 17,000 Palestinian houses have been demolished,creating thousands of homeless families. Israelis face no confiscation of land.

Facts about IA Text

Roadmap To Apartheid documentary displays Israeli Apartheid

Leave it to Frau Sheri to compare the two; lol

Apartheid ? History.com Articles, Video, Pictures and Facts

If the Arabs had won the 48, 56, or 67 Wars and Israel was wiped off the face of the earth somehow she wouldn't be talking about " apartheid". She always condemns others for not addressing a post or link but it's O.K. when she does it. What does her response have to do with my original post claiming that the goal of the Palestinians is the destruction of the Jewish State? Why should Israel agree to those terms? Now there will be no response !! :eusa_angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not create Apartheid in Palestine, nor all the writings and videos produced documenting it.

Apartheid in Palestine was a production of Jewish Zionist Colonialists and it is a fact of life in Israel/Palestine today.

And a long time ago I started reading the work of Rabbis For Human Rights, reading articles from their website, like the article I include a paragraph from below. Whenever I read anything written from them, I am reminded there are still many people in Israel seeking justice, too, who care deeply about human rights for all of the people who live in the land. It is easy for me to forget that sometimes.

GLIMPSING THE WORLD OF TRUTH – Yom Kippur Thoughts 5774

11 September 2013

My prayer for my people and my country is that we will refine our aspirations for a state “Based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel, and carry out total social and political equality regardless of religion, race or gender” (Israeli Declaration of Independence.) even as it safeguards our security and economic prosperity. I pray that we will know how to distinguish between our true existential needs and the needs rooted in the World of Falsity. Regarding the needs rooted in the World of Falsity, may we never again hear in our Land, “It isn’t just, but our needs come first.” May we understand that there is room to bring Jews to the Negev and foster green development without dispossessing the Bedouin. May we understand that we can build a healthy economy which also cares for the weakest and poorest among us. It is possible to nurture a Jewish society without closing our borders to asylum seekers. It is possible to live full and meaningful Jewish lives in our ancient homeland without oppressing the Palestinian people. It is not only possible, but we must ask ourselves what kind of Judaism are we living if we do otherwise

GLIMPSING THE WORLD OF TRUTH - Yom Kippur Thoughts 5774 | Rabbis for Human RightsRabbis for Human Rights

What is Apartheid? In 1973, the UN General Assembly adopted the International Convention on the Suppression and Punishment of the Crime of Apartheid, a crime against humanity. The word ‘Apartheid’ means separation.‘Apartheid’ is defined by the UN as*“…a system of institutionalized racial segregation and discrimination for the purpose of establishing and maintaining domination by one racial group … over another … and systematically oppressing them…”*by creating ghettos, land confiscation, bans on freedom of movement, speech assemblies and mixed marriages, illegal arrest and detention.For example:In the West Bank, Palestinians are prohibited from using the extensive network of settler-only highways that connect the illegal Israeli settlements to Israel. Israelis face no road restrictions.Palestinians are under military law and face a constant threat of detention without charge. Israelis are under civilian law.*So Israeli settlements can expand, over 17,000 Palestinian houses have been demolished,creating thousands of homeless families. Israelis face no confiscation of land.

Facts about IA Text
From your link"

"Two Systems: Separate and Unequal
Palestinians are under Military Law and face the constant
threat of arrest and detention without charge and can be held
indefinitely. They have no right to representation or trial.
Israelisliving in illegal settlements on Palestinian land have
all the privileges of IsraeliCivil Law. As citizens of Israel,
they can vote, seek redress in court, and have freedom of
speech and assembly.

"•2Palestinian villages and towns face collective punishment
in the form of bulldozing of family houses, extended 24
hour curfews, closures, military raids, violence and
harassment. Israeli settlers face no such collective
punishment.

"3•Palestinian land ownership (agricultural and residential) is
subject to military and economicconfiscation. The purpose
is to establish Jewish only settlements, take water resources
and confine the Palestinian population into smaller and
smaller cantons. Israelisfaceno land confiscation.

"4. Israel has deprived
millions of Palestinians of their
liberty and property. It has
perpetuated a system of gross
racial discrimination and
inequality. It has systematically
incarcerated and tortured
thousands of Palestinians,
contrary to the rules of
international law. It has, in
particular, waged a war against a
civilian population, in particular
children.” 6

This thread has Sherris little dick hard.

The thread addresses the fact Palestinians today exceed in number the Jews in Palestine.

Palestinian Arabs, West Bank:*2,676,740

Palestinian Arabs, Gaza Strip:*1,763,387

(Total Palestinians, Israeli military-administered territories: 4,440,127)

Israeli Arabs (citizens):*1,666,800

Total Arabs under Israeli sovereign administration:*6,106,927

Israeli Jews:*6,056,100.

ZIONISM?S NIGHTMARE HAS BECOME A DREAM COME TRUE

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...s-now-minority-in-israel-and-territories.html

http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/20...as-become-a-dream-come-true-for-palestinians/

Last edited:
This thread is sherriliar's wet dream........it's a reality-proof fantasy, of course. But which of her true dreams isn't?

She longs to be able to 'smash something into their faces' when she reads our posts, so bottomless her hatred. Way to 'follow Jesus', Nazi Girl!

Forum List

Back