Jews Now Minority in Israel and Territories

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Palestinian Arabs, West Bank:*2,676,740

Palestinian Arabs, Gaza Strip:*1,763,387

(Total Palestinians, Israeli military-administered territories: 4,440,127)

Israeli Arabs (citizens):*1,666,800

Total Arabs under Israeli sovereign administration:*6,106,927

Israeli Jews:*6,056,100.

ZIONISM?S NIGHTMARE HAS BECOME A DREAM COME TRUE FOR PALESTINIANS | Desertpeace

Now, this is a story to smile about.

Despite over 65 years of ethnic cleansing actions by Israel, today Palestinians exceed Jews in Palestine.

God rights Injustice in our world!

God is good!

ah, so the day has finally arrived.

the minority Jews rule over the majority Arabs.

Despite over 65 years of ethnic cleansing actions by Israel, today Palestinians exceed Jews in Palestine.

God is good!

The Anti Semetic Bigoted " Lawyer" is wrong again!

Israel's Population Crosses 8 Million Mark - Inside Israel - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Israel's Population Crosses 8 Million Mark

CBNNews.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Print 3 Comment(s)

Ad Feedback

JERUSALEM, Israel -- Israel's population now numbers more than 8 million, with Jews making up 75 percent of the total, the Central Bureau of Statistics reported on the eve of the nation's 65th Independence Day.

According to the report, Israel's Jewish population has reached the highly symbolic figure of 6 million, the same number of Jews who perished during the Nazi Holocaust.

The report shows 75.3 percent of Israel's population is Jewish, while 1.66 million Israeli Arabs account for 20.7 percent.

The remaining 4 percent, numbering 318,000, are Christians who are not Arabs and spouses and children of Israeli Jews who are not considered Jewish under halacha (Jewish religious law). Only children whose mothers are Jewish are counted as Jews.

Some additional statistics in this year's report show that 70 percent of the population is Israeli born.

Of Course Palestinians exceed Jews in Gaza and the W. Bank; That is nothing new. However, in the JEWISH STATE it is NOT true. That is why there will NEVER be " right of return"

Yes, her " savior" is good. I guess that Christians being enslaved and killed by Muslims isn't injust :eek: :eusa_angel:

I will accept the Jewish Israeli' s report, he writes from Jerusalem, he knows what he is talking about, and reject yours.

Your figures are flawed, only focusing on the intl borders of Israel, his figures are looking at all of Palestine, to include Israel and the OPT.

The demographic bombshell is what we encounter here!

The disparity will only grow greater!

This is the author of the article:

"J. J. Goldberg*(Jonathan Jeremy Goldberg) is Editor-at-Large of the newspaper*The Forward, where he served as editor in chief for seven years (2000-2007). He served in the past as U.S. bureau chief of the Israeli newsmagazine*Jerusalem Report, managing editor of*The Jewish Week*of New York, as a nationally syndicated columnist in Jewish weeklies, as editor in chief of the*Labor Zionist*monthly*Jewish Frontier, as world/national news editor of the daily*Home News*(now the*Home News Tribune) of New Brunswick, N.J., and as a metro/police-beat reporter for*Hamevaker, a short-lived Hebrew-language newsweekly published for the Israeli émigré community in Los Angeles.Goldberg is the author of*Jewish Power: Inside the American Jewish Establishment, published in 1996 by Addison-Wesley Publishing Co. of Reading, Mass., which was named by*The Philadelphia Inquirer*as one of the “100 Most Important Books of 1996” and was described by*The New York Times*as a book that “can teach even the initiated a thing or two about American Jewish life in the postwar period.” His previous books include*Builders and Dreamers*(Cornwall Books, 1993) and*The Jewish Americans*(Bantam-Doubleday-Dell, 1992)."

J.J. Goldberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The blog I read the article on is maintained by an Israeli Jew who lives in Jerusalem, Steve Amsel

"I am originally from the United States. I have been living in Jerusalem* for 28 years and have dedicated all of those years to try and create an atmosphere that will lead to a just and permanent peace in this area. Israelis and Palestinians have more in common that the outsider might see… I will attempt on this blog to show those similarities and show why I am so confident that one day we will live in peace together."

About DesertPeace | Desertpeace

so now Israel is an Apartheid state.
Unless all Jews and Arabs of voting age and living between the River and the sea receive the right to vote for those writing the laws they live under, Israel is now an official apartheid state.

Perhaps now is also the time for considering the old idea of a Semitic Federation that would include Israel, Palestine, and Jordan (if Obama, Assad, and Putin agree, of course.)

I will accept the Jewish Israeli' s report, he writes from Jerusalem, he knows what he is talking about, and reject yours.

Your figures are flawed, only focusing on the intl borders of Israel, his figures are looking at all of Palestine, to include Israel and the OPT.

Sorry to disappoint you " Christian" lol but in " Israel Proper" that will never happen. My figures are not flawed. However your argument is just one more reason why " Right of Return" will never happrn

Sorry to disappoint you " Christian" lol but in " Israel Proper" that will never happen. My figures are not flawed. However your argument is just one more reason why " Right of Return" will never happrn

If Israel only cared about her intl recognized borders, we would have an easy fix to the conflict, she could simply move her occupying soldiers and illegal settlers all out of Occupied Palestine. All Israel has to do is comply with UN Resolutions and retreat to Pre 1967 borders.

Last edited:

If Israel only cared about her intl recognized borders, we would have an easy fix to the conflict, she could simply move her occupying soldiers and illegal settlers all out of Occupied Palestine. All Israel has to do is comply with UN Resolutions and retreat to Pre 1967 borders.
Hundreds of thousands of illegal settlers would have to vacate their homes and their subsidized life styles if that ever happens. I wonder if the world would accept any of these refugees or turn them away as happened during Hitler's rise? In a worst case scenario, any Israeli decision to leave Judea and Samaria could trigger the first civil war in a nuclear armed state in history; it's also unclear to me why the world would tolerate a Palestine that doesn't tolerate Jews.

Hundreds of thousands of illegal settlers would have to vacate their homes and their subsidized life styles if that ever happens. I wonder if the world would accept any of these refugees or turn them away as happened during Hitler's rise? In a worst case scenario, any Israeli decision to leave Judea and Samaria could trigger the first civil war in a nuclear armed state in history; it's also unclear to me why the world would tolerate a Palestine that doesn't tolerate Jews.

Realistically speaking, we all know the two state solution is dead.

God is good!

Ethnic cleansing? LOL!

i fear you are correct.

Israel will annex the settlements closest to Israel, abandon the rest, and let the Palestinians have a "state" in 80% or so of the West Bank, minus East Jerusalem and the Jordan Valley.

i fear you are correct.

Israel will annex the settlements closest to Israel, abandon the rest, and let the Palestinians have a "state" in 80% or so of the West Bank, minus East Jerusalem and the Jordan Valley.

Dont be afraid of one state, it will ultimately be better for all of the people. I think the fear lies in us not being able to see what it will take to get us there. That is where faith in God comes in.

It will become more and more a struggle for equal rights. There is something in all of us that craves that most of all, to be treated as if our lives have worth and value, to be treated with respect and dignity, to have our human rights respected, we want equality and justice. We know we are right in seeking these things.

I was watching that video of Mazin Qumsiyehs, it is in one of the first few posts , and he spoke about the Palestinian uprisings, how they all have sought the very same goal, a pluralistic and democratic society for all of the people. They want what they had in Palestine before there was Zionist Colonialism there.

He remains optimistic about the future for and of Palestine. So do I.

The Arabs never accepted the 67 Borders before; Israel does not have to accept them now. Ironically, Israel's most religious sites are in E. Jerusalem . Another thing Israel will never agree to is " Right of Return" . You were in ecstasy because you convinced yourself that " Israel proper" had a Arab Majority which was a lie. However, if " Right of Return" is allowed the Israelis Will be the minority and that will never happen

God is good!

Your thread falls flat at the first hurdle. The Gaza strip stopped being administered by Israel several years ago. Israel vacated it as a unilateral (and unreciprocated) move towards peace with the Arabs. Remember?

So you will have to find another upon which to hang Israel-hating rants.

Finally, Frau Sheri says something we can all agree on. Ask her what the Palestinians have brought to the " negotiating table" and of course there will be no response. Israel is not going to make all the Concessions. " Right of Return" would eventually eliminate the Jewish State an annexing them to " Palestine". Frau Sheri doesn't believe in the " Two State Solution" at all

Which would seem to require some version of a multi-ethnic federation stretching from the eastern Mediterranean to western Iraq with US, Russian, and Chinese troops patrolling the Jordan Valley for the next generation (or two)?

And then there's this:

"The UN nuclear agency crushed an effort of Arab states to reign in nuclear Israel, rejecting a non-binding resolution on Friday that would have compelled Israel to join the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and place its arsenal under International Atomic Energy Agency supervision..."

"The defeat of the resolution was broadly reported in the media as a triumph of the West over efforts to 'single out' Israel."

UN Stamps Out Measure to Reign In Nuclear Israel | Common Dreams

Finally, Frau Sheri says something we can all agree on. Ask her what the Palestinians have brought to the " negotiating table" and of course there will be no response. Israel is not going to make all the Concessions. " Right of Return" would eventually eliminate the Jewish State an annexing them to " Palestine". Frau Sheri doesn't believe in the " Two State Solution" at all
Israel stole that "negotiating table" in 1948, remember?

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus, known in Arabic as the Nakba (Arabic: النكبة*, an-Nakbah, lit. "disaster", 'catastrophe', or 'cataclysm'),[1] occurred when approximately 711,000 to 725,000 Palestinian Arabs left, fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine and the 1948 Arab-Israeli War."

Since Israel has no right to exist as a Jewish state at the expense of an Arab majority, Right of Return qualifies as the Jews' last chance to avoid the fate of White South Africa.

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back