Jews In LA California Stand In Solidarity With The Palestinians Of Gaza

:lol:

try as you might, you KNOW that when I TELL YOU to repeat yourself you just can't help it.

I COMMAND you to post another retarded regurgitation!

NOW BOY!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
:lol:

try as you might, you KNOW that when I TELL YOU to repeat yourself you just can't help it.

I COMMAND you to post another retarded regurgitation!

NOW BOY!

Shogun the growling littke chihuahua:lol:

Owned, little chihuahua :lol:

Indeed. And, coincidentally, Mexicans who DO BECOME AMERICAN CITIZENS are not....

....drum roll please....

marginalized because they are not of any particular favored ethnicity.

:rofl:

thanks for playing!

You know and I know that if the arabs ever become the majority in Israel, they'll vote Israel out of existance.....

You happy about that?

no, you and I both DON'T know that any more than southerners just KNEW that all those blacks would start a rampage in raping some white women.

It's funny how ethnicities stop having a reason to hate each other when those reasons for hatred are not validated.

The ME is different. A lot different. For every "blacks didn't rape white women" , or "Mandela didn't take revenge", I can give you a dozen examples of the opposite happening.

That aside, the ME has always been a nightmare and it always will be. Not so easily swept under the carpet, and certainly not a candidate for Shogun's idea of Utopia. Don't get me wrong, I wish it was, but if you think otherwise you are being naive at best, disingenuous at worse...

Then again, maybe you have a lot more faith in the human race. The story, so far, from that part of the world - suggests my POV will win out more likely than yours...

You know and I know that if the arabs ever become the majority in Israel, they'll vote Israel out of existance.....

You happy about that?

no, you and I both DON'T know that any more than southerners just KNEW that all those blacks would start a rampage in raping some white women.

It's funny how ethnicities stop having a reason to hate each other when those reasons for hatred are not validated.

The ME is different. A lot different. For every "blacks didn't rape white women" , or "Mandela didn't take revenge", I can give you a dozen examples of the opposite happening.

That aside, the ME has always been a nightmare and it always will be. Not so easily swept under the carpet, and certainly not a candidate for Shogun's idea of Utopia. Don't get me wrong, I wish it was, but if you think otherwise you are being naive at best, disingenuous at worse...

Then again, maybe you have a lot more faith in the human race. The story, so far, from that part of the world - suggests my POV will win out more likely than yours...

If you can then I invite you to do so instead of assuming you know what a population of people living under the thumb of their oppressors may or may not do.

The ME is no different unless you believe, somehow, humanity doesn't apply. Much like how we didn't see blacks rise up to overthrow anything in the aftermath of the cotton farm days I have more faith that jews and muslims can live together in peace than you do, apparently. After all, it won't be the first time such is the case on that very piece of land.

Don't blame the foot for limping when you refuse to acknowledge the stone in your shoe, gump. Remove the stone (rationalized racism via zoinism) and you may be shocked at how strait the people of that land can walk.

The only reason your idea would win is if you allow another manifest destiny to occur. I would choose another path; it's no more a utopian idea than interracial marriages are in post-civil rights era America.

Hamas Bans Gaza Students Studying Abroad:clap2:
Gaza's militant Hamas rulers have banned eight teenage students with scholarships to study in the U.S. from leaving the territory, a Palestinian rights group said Wednesday.

The move appeared to be part of an intensified Hamas campaign against independent groups that they view as a challenge to their rule and against activities that believe promote a Western lifestyle.

The Palestinian Center for Human Rights said the eight students were granted AMIDEAST scholarships, a program that educates talented teenagers from the Middle East and North Africa for a year in the U.S. At the end of the year, students return to their home countries to finish their education. The students were granted scholarships based on their academic achievements.

In a statement, the rights group said Hamas' education minister rejected a travel request by the teenager's parents for "social and cultural reasons." It also accused Hamas of breaching the parents' right to educate their children as they choose.

Hamas would not confirm the order, much as it has in the past with similar orders travel bans on Gaza residents.

But the parents of 15-year-old Aboud Alshatari said their son was traveling to the border Wednesday when Hamas police turned him away, saying the Education Ministry refused to let him leave Gaza. Alshatari was slated to attend school in North Carolina.

The ban comes a day after a network of aid groups in Gaza criticized Hamas for forcing aid workers and employees of civil society groups to register with them before traveling for work outside the Gaza Strip. And last week, Hamas shut down the U.S.-financed International Medical Corps after it refused to submit to a Hamas audit.

The Iranian-backed Hamas overran Gaza from the secular Palestinian Fatah party in bloody street battles in 2007. Since then, Hamas has slowly imposed its radical interpretation of Islam on residents of the Gaza Strip — a world view that is even more stern than what traditionally religious conservative Gazan's follow.

Other Hamas crackdowns include trying to ban male barbers from cutting women's hair and forbidding women from smoking in public and outlawing scantly clad female mannequins.

Hamas Bans Gaza Students Studying Abroad - ABC News

If you can then I invite you to do so instead of assuming you know what a population of people living under the thumb of their oppressors may or may not do.

The ME is no different unless you believe, somehow, humanity doesn't apply. Much like how we didn't see blacks rise up to overthrow anything in the aftermath of the cotton farm days I have more faith that jews and muslims can live together in peace than you do, apparently. After all, it won't be the first time such is the case on that very piece of land.

Don't blame the foot for limping when you refuse to acknowledge the stone in your shoe, gump. Remove the stone (rationalized racism via zoinism) and you may be shocked at how strait the people of that land can walk.

The only reason your idea would win is if you allow another manifest destiny to occur. I would choose another path; it's no more a utopian idea than interracial marriages are in post-civil rights era America.

Arab-American Dr. Wafa Sultan, Human Rights Activist, Among "Time magazine's 100 heroes and pioneers whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world"http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1975813_1975847_1976751,00.html.
For the last 1,400 years, since its inception, Islamic ideology has attempted to deprive the Jews of their three most cherished possessions -- their Bible, their Lives, and their Land of Israel. During my school years, I heard my teachers, family members, neighbors, and the media all bombarding us daily, throughout the Arab world. We, as small kids and young adults, were indoctrinated to share the anti-Semitic vitriol -- to despise and denigrate Jews. God condemned the Jews because they falsified the Torah. How did I know it? That is what I was taught. Since Jews forged the Bible, they were despised and depicted as pigs and apes. How did I know it? That is what I was taught. Jews killed our prophets and were the enemies of Allah. How did I know it? That is what I was taught.

Therefore, the Jews represent an existential danger to all humanity, so their annihilation, as individuals and as a people, was and would be a legitimate service to God and mankind. How did I know it? That is what I was taught. Yes, killing Jews was always presented to me and my classmates as a religious obligation. We absorbed this evil propaganda with our food and water, and with our school books, each and every day. As a trained psychiatrist, I assert that seeds of hatred planted in the mind of a child, lead to immense hatred as the child grows into adulthood. Tragically, this hatred generates dangerous actions and even death.

http://europenews.dk/en/node/48365

Last edited:

There is the slight point that there is 2000 years of history to back up my POV. And the fact that Hezbollah and Hamas distinctly hate the Jews, and let's not forget the four wars.

I like the idea of your path, but the chances of it happening? Nada

There is the slight point that there is 2000 years of history to back up my POV. And the fact that Hezbollah and Hamas distinctly hate the Jews, and let's not forget the four wars.

I like the idea of your path, but the chances of it happening? Nada

Allah is a Jew-hating motherfucker.

Sahih Muslim Hadeeth: Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

No freaks and psychos here have love for the millions murdered in Darfur and southern Sudan by the followers of the religion of peace?

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.

Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0]The Genocide In Darfur - YouTube[/ame]

Turns out, only Israel has taken in refugees from the genocide in Darfur...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGa2_8tgsKw]Darfur Muslim Refugees demonstrating in Israel to support ICC - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back