Jews for Justice..... If Americans really Knew

So, your complaint is that there isn't enough variety in the photos of Jewish women wearing veils?

3304357967_32e278f9e3.jpg

Jewish-burka-466x320.jpg

P1-AS296_YJewsA_G_20091030173022.jpg

344234940.jpg

They are the ones the Israelites don't want to live in the same building with I read. They are anti semitic of their own.

OMG These pics prove so much !!!!

:rolleyes:

Why is it that I or anyone else that I know have never seen a Jewish woman dressed like that before ??
Because it is not a tradition for them to do so and that's what we're discussing here. It is traditional for Muslim women to do so, but not Jewish women.
So if you think you think that these pics prove otherwise, well then I have a bridge to sell you...

I only post text from official documents from governmental or academic archives to support my claims. If my claims are contradicted by the official facts, I want to know.

I only post text from official documents from governmental or academic archives to support my claims. If my claims are contradicted by the official facts, I want to know.

I'm talking about your post where you give your opinion....

Not all of them are true.... That goes for me as well...

If I give an opinion it is based on facts that are in the archived documents. Just like the Ottoman documents that demonstrated that the Europeans attacked and murdered the local people well before any killing of Jews.

If I give an opinion it is based on facts that are in the archived documents. Just like the Ottoman documents that demonstrated that the Europeans attacked and murdered the local people well before any killing of Jews.
You never provided any proof that Jews killed Arabs before the vice versa occured.

I posted a link to the article from a Jewish newspaper that stated that legal documents found in Turkish archives confirmed the fact. Do i have go look for that again?

I found it Toast.

"Petitions sent by locals to the Ottoman sultan in Istanbul reveal the complexity of early encounters between local villagers and new European immigrants."

"As in so many incidents that enfolded in the early years of Zionism, often researchers have only had access to the version of events written by the Jewish side. At times, one could find another narrative – the official account of events as recorded by the local Ottoman administration. Still, a new document referring to the Zarnuka incident was discovered recently by researcher Yuval Ben Bassat, in the Istanbul Archives, a petition written to Sultan Mehmet V by heads of families in the area....The petitioners present themselves as, "We, the residents of villages neighboring with the Jewish colonies of Daran [Rehovot] and Lun Kara (Rishon Leztion)," and complain that the Jews "wanted to strip the camel owner of their clothes, money and camels, but these men refused to give their camels and escaped from Lun Kara with their camels, protecting each other [to seek refuge with] men of the law… The above mentioned Jews attacked our villages, robbed and looted our property, killed and even damaged the family honor, all this in a manner we find hard to put in words."

New documents reveal early Palestinian attitudes toward Zionist settlements - Israel News Haaretz

I found it Toast.

"Petitions sent by locals to the Ottoman sultan in Istanbul reveal the complexity of early encounters between local villagers and new European immigrants."

"As in so many incidents that enfolded in the early years of Zionism, often researchers have only had access to the version of events written by the Jewish side. At times, one could find another narrative – the official account of events as recorded by the local Ottoman administration. Still, a new document referring to the Zarnuka incident was discovered recently by researcher Yuval Ben Bassat, in the Istanbul Archives, a petition written to Sultan Mehmet V by heads of families in the area....The petitioners present themselves as, "We, the residents of villages neighboring with the Jewish colonies of Daran [Rehovot] and Lun Kara (Rishon Leztion)," and complain that the Jews "wanted to strip the camel owner of their clothes, money and camels, but these men refused to give their camels and escaped from Lun Kara with their camels, protecting each other [to seek refuge with] men of the law… The above mentioned Jews attacked our villages, robbed and looted our property, killed and even damaged the family honor, all this in a manner we find hard to put in words."

New documents reveal early Palestinian attitudes toward Zionist settlements - Israel News Haaretz
What year did these alleged attacks take place ?

Well, Toast when were the Ottomans in charge. It certainly wasn't after WW1, was it.

Monti, the example you provided is of Arab villagers claiming they were attacked and killed. Also, it still does not precede the examples of Arabs killing Jews before that happened in the late 1800's that I have provided.
Your example is not a documented killing, just a claim by some villagers.

Since you have only had propaganda to relate to, the end of the article tells it all:

"This is the first time we see how they describe things from their point of view, "Ben Bassat says." It's not a matter of being for or against Zionism – it simply shows how complex this meeting was, and that can't be learned anywhere else."

What propaganda are you talking about Monti ? It seems that whenever I provide you with facts that you don't like, you accuse me of posting propaganda.
The fact STILL remains that the first documented massacre was of Arabs killing Jews. Deal with it

Well, Toast when were the Ottomans in charge. It certainly wasn't after WW1, was it.

Yes I know when the Ottoman empire collapsed, but it does not say anywhere in the article that was when the attacks occured. Either way, Arabs have killed Jews before the 1900's, which precedes your example.

Well the Europeans killed the locals first, but it doesn't really matter. Locals are simply defending themselves from colonizers can't you understand that basic concept? Even if the local people killed the European colonizers first, they had every right to do so. Just as the Native Americans had the same right.

Yes I know when the Ottoman empire collapsed, but it does not say anywhere in the article that was when the attacks occured. Either way, Arabs have killed Jews before the 1900's, which precedes your example.

Well the Europeans killed the locals first, but it doesn't really matter. Locals are simply defending themselves from colonizers can't you understand that basic concept? Even if the local people killed the European colonizers first, they had every right to do so. Just as the Native Americans had the same right.

No, Arabs killed Jews first, as I have proved many times.

Ah, now you are claiming it was ok for Arabs to massacre Jews because they were unhappy with their presence You're using that excuse because you cannot handle the fact that Arabs started the hostilities. I can tell by reading your posts that it's killing you.

Forum List

Back