Jews decide it’s time to learn how to shoot.

Your opinion and you know what I think of that

I know very little about the subject of the weapons needs
of hunters (or even fish lures and bait) -----My impression is useless------do people use automatic
weapons for hunting?
Only when hunting humans..

No...fully automatic weapons are poor for that too....

A couple of years ago my friend who has a ranch in South Florida invited me to go hog hunting. The wild hogs had become quite a problem. He invited me to bring my Class III M-16.

The hogs scatter at the slightest noise so we thought spray and pray would be effective.

It was not any more effective than using semi auto. Just wasted a lot more ammo.

is the wild hog meat barbecuable?

Not too much in Florida. The wild hogs eat acorns from Florida oaks and it tends to make the meat more gamey and bitter tasting.

It is edible but the pork from Publix is much better.

of hunters (or even fish lures and bait) -----My impression is useless------do people use automatic
weapons for hunting?

You've been on these gun threads long enough to know the difference between a semiautomatic and an automatic firearm

If you really don't know google it

sheesh----can YOU give me a discussion on the
merits, uses and types of ROUX??
If you don't understand what the words used in the discussion mean what the hell is the point?

If you're going to use automatic and semiautomatic interchangeably any discussion will be naught but gibberish

I do not recall using the terms automatic and
semi-automatic interchangably

Do people hunt with automatic weapons? Are you serious?

You've been on enough gun threads to know the difference between auto and semiauto firearms so stop the plea to ignorance

I’ve said before that I am a member of the NRA. I believe in the right to own, and carry, firearms. I applaud the choices of the people in this article.

"Hundreds of Jews" contact gun-training academy after Pittsburgh attack

Let’s say that the police are just five minutes away, hell, cut that in half. Two and a half minutes away when the attack on you, your family, and your friends starts. How many would be left alive by the time the police arrive. The problem with the alternatives to defending yourself is that they do not work.

Paris, 130 died. Some of the strictest gunlaws in the world, and more than a hundred died. You can argue that the laws against guns reduce the number of attacks, but do laws do that?

It is against the law to exceed the speed limit. Yet it happens every hour, of every day, in every state of this nation. It is against the law to do lots of things, and it happens every hour, of every day.

The one thing I can do is prepare for the contingency. We all do prepare for some contingencies. We have first aide kits in case of an accident. We have food and water stored in case of a power outage, or a natural disaster. When Hurricanes approach, lumber yards sell out of plywood, grocery stores are left with bare shelves. People try and prepare at the last minute. Hell even I go out and stock up on cigarettes and whiskey. I might get an extra loaf of bread, but otherwise I’m ready before those days arrive.

Right now, somewhere in this country, a woman is being raped while you read this post. Every two minutes. Every two minutes a woman is raped. We have laws prohibiting that, but it doesn’t prevent a single attack. In the next hour, two people will be murdered. https://ovc.ncjrs.gov/gallery/posters/pdfs/Crime_Clock.pdf

We have three million cops in this nation including Federal, State, County, and Local. They can’t protect you, and the police have no constitutional duty to do so. Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone

So arguing that we should leave our protection, our lives, in the hands of the police is not only insane, it flies in the face of the Law. Because the cops come into play after the crime has happened. They come in after the crime has occurred. They come in after the rape, murder, assault, or whatever.

While it is happening, it is all you. It is you that has the right, and the ability, to protect yourself. You have the right and responsibility by law, and by God, to protect your own family.

What is a gun. It isn’t a magic wand that miracles the bad guys away. It is a tool. It can do nothing on its own. It can not leap up and chase the baddie down. It can not leap up and chase your family down to murder them. It is a tool. Like all tools, it can be used for good, or evil. How you choose to use the tool, is how it will be used. How you choose to use it is the defining factor.

I like the Jews. I’ve studied many religions. I was raised Catholic, my Father was raised Lutheran. I’ve studied Bhuddism. I’ve studied Hinduism. I’ve studied several others that I won’t bother naming. I like most of what I’ve read without reservation. Because all of them generally speaking, talk about being a better person and loving those around you. I won’t get into the exceptions, it doesn’t matter for the purpose of this post.

I believe in the right of every citizen, around the globe, to take up arms to defend themselves. I believe in that pretty much without exception. I encourage it. I encourage the Jews to take up arms to defend themselves. Don’t rely on someone else, it’s your life, and your family, not mine. Counting on me to run in there and save you is the same as praying for Devine intervention to protect you. It might happen, but will it be in time?

You applaud, I find it sad that they feel they need to arm themselves to simply live in the US.
As opposed to those safe countries where people dont get murdered. :blahblah:

The gun control freaks don't give a shit if you get murdered only if you get murdered with a gun because some how getting murdered with a gun is worse than any of the thousands of other ways you can get murdered

They must be rotten shots. This subject is non debatable for me, if you go to a tactical training range the rifle should stay there in a locker room, we do not need anymore semi automatics for hunting or civilians. For the good of the country, and the mass shootings you do not need a semi automatic rifle.

weapons for hunting?

Then why does the military use them?

Suppression of an enemy force

I thought you said you were in the military

weapons for hunting?

You've been on these gun threads long enough to know the difference between a semiautomatic and an automatic firearm

If you really don't know google it

sheesh----can YOU give me a discussion on the
merits, uses and types of ROUX??
If you don't understand what the words used in the discussion mean what the hell is the point?

If you're going to use automatic and semiautomatic interchangeably any discussion will be naught but gibberish

I do not recall using the terms automatic and
semi-automatic interchangably

Do people hunt with automatic weapons? Are you serious?

You've been on enough gun threads to know the difference between auto and semiauto firearms so stop the plea to ignorance
----------------------------- i think that CLASS 3 can be used for anything on Private property . And i think that hog are varmints or pests , just kill them and let the Buzzards have them ---------- i think Skull .

I've been a member for years ...

sticker-kosher-white-600.jpg
JPFO-Jewish Professors Firearms Organization. Must show penis for certification.

That is not a qualifier, over 70% of gentile males have had a circumcision.
I thought we were exclusive....The largest demographic of circumcised males in the world is? Muslims...

Islamic circumcisions are identifiable as such---
ragged edges,

where is that TANNERITE and Nail video versus' a buncha Wild Hogs video eh ??

The "usual suspects" have cropped up on this thread. Must be the J word.
Jesus? He was a Jew..

Not many people know that.

:26:

What most people do not know is that Jesus bar Abbas (Barabbas) was also a jew.

You seem to have an exaggerated interest in Jews.

both Christians and Muslims are obsessed
with jews. I have mentioned that I have read
lots and lots of their literature and have been in
churches and mosques during my youth. While
one can go to a synagogue 1000 times and never
hear the word "muslim" or "Christian"------DA JOOOS is a big topic in mosques and churches which is why many people who never so much as met a jew thinks HE/SHE KNOWS. I have encountered muslims from places where no jews
live----and new to the US-----like Penelope---THEY had lots to TELL ME about Jews. Some of
the most silly conversations I have had about
Judaism was with a divinity student from Seton
Hall (catholic) He ALSO thought he knew something about Judaism. The real reason that
I read both Christian and muslim literature is---it caught my eye on casual perusal-------that it was
a LOT ABOUT JEWS

Oh please , jews are so full of themselves. LOL, Irosie and Mindful are examples.

I’ve said before that I am a member of the NRA. I believe in the right to own, and carry, firearms. I applaud the choices of the people in this article.

Let’s say that the police are just five minutes away, hell, cut that in half. Two and a half minutes away when the attack on you, your family, and your friends starts. How many would be left alive by the time the police arrive. The problem with the alternatives to defending yourself is that they do not work.

Paris, 130 died. Some of the strictest gunlaws in the world, and more than a hundred died. You can argue that the laws against guns reduce the number of attacks, but do laws do that?

It is against the law to exceed the speed limit. Yet it happens every hour, of every day, in every state of this nation. It is against the law to do lots of things, and it happens every hour, of every day.

The one thing I can do is prepare for the contingency. We all do prepare for some contingencies. We have first aide kits in case of an accident. We have food and water stored in case of a power outage, or a natural disaster. When Hurricanes approach, lumber yards sell out of plywood, grocery stores are left with bare shelves. People try and prepare at the last minute. Hell even I go out and stock up on cigarettes and whiskey. I might get an extra loaf of bread, but otherwise I’m ready before those days arrive.

Right now, somewhere in this country, a woman is being raped while you read this post. Every two minutes. Every two minutes a woman is raped. We have laws prohibiting that, but it doesn’t prevent a single attack. In the next hour, two people will be murdered. https://ovc.ncjrs.gov/gallery/posters/pdfs/Crime_Clock.pdf

We have three million cops in this nation including Federal, State, County, and Local. They can’t protect you, and the police have no constitutional duty to do so. Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone

So arguing that we should leave our protection, our lives, in the hands of the police is not only insane, it flies in the face of the Law. Because the cops come into play after the crime has happened. They come in after the crime has occurred. They come in after the rape, murder, assault, or whatever.

While it is happening, it is all you. It is you that has the right, and the ability, to protect yourself. You have the right and responsibility by law, and by God, to protect your own family.

What is a gun. It isn’t a magic wand that miracles the bad guys away. It is a tool. It can do nothing on its own. It can not leap up and chase the baddie down. It can not leap up and chase your family down to murder them. It is a tool. Like all tools, it can be used for good, or evil. How you choose to use the tool, is how it will be used. How you choose to use it is the defining factor.

I like the Jews. I’ve studied many religions. I was raised Catholic, my Father was raised Lutheran. I’ve studied Bhuddism. I’ve studied Hinduism. I’ve studied several others that I won’t bother naming. I like most of what I’ve read without reservation. Because all of them generally speaking, talk about being a better person and loving those around you. I won’t get into the exceptions, it doesn’t matter for the purpose of this post.

I believe in the right of every citizen, around the globe, to take up arms to defend themselves. I believe in that pretty much without exception. I encourage it. I encourage the Jews to take up arms to defend themselves. Don’t rely on someone else, it’s your life, and your family, not mine. Counting on me to run in there and save you is the same as praying for Devine intervention to protect you. It might happen, but will it be in time?

I am not the one derailing your post, the Jews on here are.

What's to derail?

Your Joo stuff?

It's a Jewish conspiracy I tells ya!

"DA JOOOS DONE IT" from penny's catechism whore (keep in mind-----da jooos
are not permitted to own guns based on CANON
LAW-----or (believe it or not) ride on horses)
((penny knows all about ---she "KNOWS" jewish
history)) for the record---both catholics and muslims know virtually nothing about canon law and shariah law----respectively. My Friend during college years----the Seton Hall ---would be priest student-----knew NOTHING but he insisted that he "KNOWS" the "magic number" of Judaism.........I think he was referring to Gematria

weapons for hunting?

A couple of years ago my friend who has a ranch in South Florida invited me to go hog hunting. The wild hogs had become quite a problem. He invited me to bring my Class III M-16.

The hogs scatter at the slightest noise so we thought spray and pray would be effective.

It was not any more effective than using semi auto. Just wasted a lot more ammo.

Not too much in Florida. The wild hogs eat acorns from Florida oaks and it tends to make the meat more gamey and bitter tasting.

sheeesh acorns are bitter? I had no idea----well that does it------NO SQURREL STEW FOR
ME (my hometown had a history of "Brunswick
stew"------history only------which is why there were so many squirrels and oak trees around---BIG HEALTHY SQUIRRELS-----not the sickly skinny
rare things running around in New York City) Not
only were those squirrels big and healthy----they were AGGRESSIVE

It's a Jewish conspiracy I tells ya!

MESHUMAD!!!!!!

sheeesh acorns are bitter? I had no idea----well that does it------NO SQURREL STEW FOR
ME (my hometown had a history of "Brunswick
stew"------history only------which is why there were so many squirrels and oak trees around---BIG HEALTHY SQUIRRELS-----not the sickly skinny
rare things running around in New York City) Not
only were those squirrels big and healthy----they were AGGRESSIVE
Florida deer and Florida wild hogs are not very good eating due to their acorn diet. However, turkeys are great.

Forum List

Back