'Jews burn the best,' sing Dutch teens at graduation party.

• Banned
AMSTERDAM (JTA) — Dutch Chief Rabbi Binyomin Jacobs called on authorities to identify and punish high school pupils who during their graduation ceremony sang about burning Jews.

The incident happened last week during the graduation gala of the Elde College in the town of Schijndel, 70 miles southeast of Amsterdam, the Brabants Dagblad daily reported on Wednesday.

As they approached the party, several graduates sang: “Together we’ll burn Jews, because Jews burn the best.”

The phrase is part of a chant heard several times in recent years during soccer matches connected to the Amsterdam’s Ajax football team, whose players and supporters are often dubbed “Jews” because of the historic Jewish presence in the city, which is sometimes colloquially called “Mokum” after the Yiddish word for “place.” But the gala incident had nothing to do with soccer.

AMSTERDAM (JTA) — Dutch Chief Rabbi Binyomin Jacobs called on authorities to identify and punish high school pupils who during their graduation ceremony sang about burning Jews.

The incident happened last week during the graduation gala of the Elde College in the town of Schijndel, 70 miles southeast of Amsterdam, the Brabants Dagblad daily reported on Wednesday.

As they approached the party, several graduates sang: “Together we’ll burn Jews, because Jews burn the best.”

The phrase is part of a chant heard several times in recent years during soccer matches connected to the Amsterdam’s Ajax football team, whose players and supporters are often dubbed “Jews” because of the historic Jewish presence in the city, which is sometimes colloquially called “Mokum” after the Yiddish word for “place.” But the gala incident had nothing to do with soccer.

MOKUM is Yiddish for place? news to me---anyone. The fact that there were jews in
Amsterdam is an issue with some dutch youth? There have been Jews in Amsterrdam for MANY CENTURIES----in fact
since Isabella and Portugal did the INQUISITION thing

MOKUM is Yiddish for place? news to me---anyone. The fact that there were jews in
Amsterdam is an issue with some dutch youth? There have been Jews in Amsterrdam for MANY CENTURIES----in fact

Interesting. Native Americans were in america millennia before the euros came. Apparently that was a problem for the newcomers who you now rationalize genocide for. But an ugly song sets you off.

Interesting. Native Americans were in america millennia before the euros came. Apparently that was a problem for the newcomers who you now rationalize genocide for. But an ugly song sets you off.

To what "set off" do you refer? When did I "rationalize" genocide? If you are referring to the INQUISITION------the Inquisition was brought to the Americas ---by the European invaders and its principles used to JUSTIFY---
barbarity against the Native americans----most especially in South America-----but also in North America. I rationalized it in your delusional mind? YOU are working on your own PRECONCEIVED delusions

Yo, the whole Country over there, is still living in America`s 1950`s! And Mini Puppets with Foul Mouths live there too!!!
Solving the Problem of Amsterdam’s ‘Black’ and ‘White’ Schools
In Amsterdam, There Are ‘Black’ and ‘White’ Schools—and Integrating Them Is a Tough Feat

"GTP"
fire.gif

M'kom is Hebrew for "place".

M'kom is Hebrew for "place".

yes independent------but it is one Hebrew word that never (as far as I know) managed to creep into YIDDISH usage. I have a story-----the word in question is the YIDDISH MIESKEIT (I think I got that spelled right ?---ugliness) Hubby who is very NOT Ashkenazi---heard the word used and INSISTED that it must mean "MISKANE"---
the Hebrew for-----"miserable wretched victim of tragedy" He remains unconvinced

The sky fairy that no one believes exists, foresaw this and told us what would happen:

Zechariah 12:3
All the nations will gather against it (Israel) to try to move it, but they will only hurt themselves.

We are watching Bible prophesy being fulfilled. Next we will make them sign a peace treaty and give away their land to radical Islam.

RAM-----I am not sure to which ZECHARIAH you refer-------one cannot tell who ANY ZECHARIAH Is------the name is used by jews Christians and muslims and each seem to know A DIFFERENT ONE Zachariah for jews is some guy who lived at the time of the Babylonian captivity------for Christians---Mary's relative ---like an uncle ? ----and Muslims got one too. It is a name which shows up fairly commonly in Israel (for jews----maybe for Christians too-----and muslims ???)

Next we will make them sign a peace treaty and give away their land to Islam.
Sounds good to me........ :thup:

Then you need to finish the chapter. God is going to hook them in and drive them out. They will kill each other with "friendly fire", and what they miss, the hail will finish off. Israel will never cease to be Israel. Christ will reestablish it's original borders.

Rosie, the one referred to in the Old Testament. We will know he is the right one when we see what God told him come to fruition.

The sky fairy that no one believes exists, foresaw this and told us what would happen:

All the nations will gather against it (Israel) to try to move it, but they will only hurt themselves.

We are watching Bible prophesy being fulfilled. Next we will make them sign a peace treaty and give away their land to radical Islam.

the goyim bible prophesy that says Jews who don't accept the dead man god jesus will be slaughtered, ffuck the goy and the horse they rode in on with their dead man god

Next we will make them sign a peace treaty and give away their land to Islam.
Sounds good to me........ :thup:

Then you need to finish the chapter. God is going to hook them in and drive them out. They will kill each other with "friendly fire", and what they miss, the hail will finish off. Israel will never cease to be Israel. Christ will reestablish it's original borders.

Rosie, the one referred to in the Old Testament. We will know he is the right one when we see what God told him come to fruition.

I think the one to whom you are referring---was somehow associated with the Babylonian exile-----and his book is a bit short and---no one is all that sure who he was. It seems to me that muslims have two zachariahs MIXED UP----one putatively----the father of John the Baptist and the other one-----the person around at the time of Jeremiah

the goyim bible prophesy that says Jews who don't accept the dead man god jesus will be slaughtered, ffuck the goy and the horse they rode in on with their dead man god

goono----go away

Forum List

Back