Jews are not white

Status
Not open for further replies.

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
If you guys ignore everything else I post, at least consider this.

I have to say it with force and emphasis, that Jews are not white. Jews are a separate racial people, not just a separate religion. They think of themselves as another race, genetics proves they are another race, and it is obvious by their features that they are another race. Yes, they often have light skin, but the way they look, their behavior, skills, etc. are all different.

Why do I attach so much importance to this? Because I absolutely want Americans, regardless of what race they are, to finally begin to recognize that Jews are a race. After you recognize that, so much more follows, and so much more begins to make sense.

Jews are a specific race of people who have influence on the political, financial, and social life of America out of proportion to their numbers. They are specifically responsible for a foreign policy that supports Israel at all costs, and meddles in the affairs of the Arab Muslim countries, and they are responsible for a domestic policy that supports immigration of non-white peoples into America, and inflation of the money supply and support of key banks and industries.

What do you do with the likes of Sammy Davis Jr.??? And many others I could name if I started thinking on it.

Plus I have Jewish friends.

You're wrong. Sorry.

lol. Is there any group of people you actually like? Mind your own business and watch how much more serene you become. So, what are you going to do today to elevate YOUR standing in the community? Going after the Jews will not accomplish one good thing in your life. Concentrate on you rising, not you trampling others under foot in an effort to lift yourself to a more lofty position.

:cool:

stand-with-israel.jpg

I have to say it with force and emphasis, that Jews are not white. Jews are a separate racial people, not just a separate religion. They think of themselves as another race, genetics proves they are another race, and it is obvious by their features that they are another race. Yes, they often have light skin, but the way they look, their behavior, skills, etc. are all different.

Why do I attach so much importance to this? Because I absolutely want Americans, regardless of what race they are, to finally begin to recognize that Jews are a race. After you recognize that, so much more follows, and so much more begins to make sense.

Jews are a specific race of people who have influence on the political, financial, and social life of America out of proportion to their numbers. They are specifically responsible for a foreign policy that supports Israel at all costs, and meddles in the affairs of the Arab Muslim countries, and they are responsible for a domestic policy that supports immigration of non-white peoples into America, and inflation of the money supply and support of key banks and industries.

I think race is generally a measure of the amount of melanin in the skin.

By the way white and black are poor ways to describe differences in the color of people's skin. Blacks are not black and whites are not white. All are along a spectrum of dark brown to very light brown. Add to this the unfortunate fact that we use these things to distinguish between day and night and the colors by themselves white and black are considered opposites adds to the divide language provides between people with differing skin colors. It sets up a false 'us/them' dichotomy.

Of all things a Star Trek episode demonstrated the ludicrousness of this dichotomy very well. Where two men from one planet transported to the Enterprise. Both had bodies where there was a stark divide directly down the middle of their faces, one side white and the other black. These men hated each other and no one could figure out why. Then one explained, "he is black on the right side, all of his people are black on the right, my people are black on the left".

When the 'argument' is presented in such a way it becomes clear how ridiculous it is.

Every time I think you've posted the most idiotic thing I've ever read, you post again...

That was dumb. There are Africans with more Jewish DNA than the white Ashkenazi Jews from europe.

Hello to another Alt-Right Drumpfette.

Hello to another Alt-Right Drumpfette.

That was a stupid thing to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back