Jews are not white

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool:

stand-with-israel.jpg
Israel doesn't stand with you, Sassy. Read up on the USS Liberty.

Stop bothering me, Bill. How's that?

Read Kevin MacDonald's trilogy on Jews before deciding that "they're just oppressed white people with a slightly different religion."

If you guys ignore everything else I post, at least consider this.

I have to say it with force and emphasis, that Jews are not white. Jews are a separate racial people, not just a separate religion. They think of themselves as another race, genetics proves they are another race, and it is obvious by their features that they are another race. Yes, they often have light skin, but the way they look, their behavior, skills, etc. are all different.

Why do I attach so much importance to this? Because I absolutely want Americans, regardless of what race they are, to finally begin to recognize that Jews are a race. After you recognize that, so much more follows, and so much more begins to make sense.

Jews are a specific race of people who have influence on the political, financial, and social life of America out of proportion to their numbers. They are specifically responsible for a foreign policy that supports Israel at all costs, and meddles in the affairs of the Arab Muslim countries, and they are responsible for a domestic policy that supports immigration of non-white peoples into America, and inflation of the money supply and support of key banks and industries.
And now a Jew is pulling Trump's strings and banging his daughter.

The first and most severely race mixed species could hardly be deemed White. Edomites. Pretty muxh the cause of pure White British Isrealites migrating to Aryan Nations. Ashkenedzis , also severely race mixed hail from Turkey and other islamic venues to disrupt White Nations. Netanyahoo with his canine features is a good example. Did you realize? To this date . Kikes have been requested over 100 White Nations throughout history.

If you guys ignore everything else I post, at least consider this.

I have to say it with force and emphasis, that Jews are not white. Jews are a separate racial people, not just a separate religion. They think of themselves as another race, genetics proves they are another race, and it is obvious by their features that they are another race. Yes, they often have light skin, but the way they look, their behavior, skills, etc. are all different.

Why do I attach so much importance to this? Because I absolutely want Americans, regardless of what race they are, to finally begin to recognize that Jews are a race. After you recognize that, so much more follows, and so much more begins to make sense.

Jews are a specific race of people who have influence on the political, financial, and social life of America out of proportion to their numbers. They are specifically responsible for a foreign policy that supports Israel at all costs, and meddles in the affairs of the Arab Muslim countries, and they are responsible for a domestic policy that supports immigration of non-white peoples into America, and inflation of the money supply and support of key banks and industries.
Anti-Semitism Always Leaves a Yellow Stain

Other groups should quit being jealous of the Jews and start imitating them. Man up and stand up to the hereditary plutocracy instead of being gutless fools and falling for this scapegoating. The clear and present rulers have an easy time creating elaborate Jewish conspiracies; all the Plutes have to do is describe what they themselves are doing.

There seems to be no argument that the spawn of satan are impure. Mamzers from creation. The jewish question gets down the common denominator of what will Christianity accept. John chapters 3 and 8 addresses the jewish enigma with courage and grace. 1483.

Kinda interesting related to the OP. There was an article a couple weeks ago where people were making fun of posters on a KKK website. They got the idea to have genetic testing done to prove their "whiteness" and kept getting results of X% black, X% Jewish etc. Was pretty funny.

That makes me laugh. When White Supremacists lose again. I mean after the past 150 years, those guys have to feel like Wile E Coyote.

I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, which harbors the greatest concentration of Jews outside of Israel. It matters here that I mention my ethnic lineage is German, a fact that held some significance during and for some time after WW-II, especially where Jews are concerned. I have known a lot of Jews in my 81 years of life, some whom I liked, some whom I didn't like, and some who were utterly obnoxious. While I can't say a Jew ever did me or mine any harm I can say I've had a few friends who were Jews and whose company I enjoyed -- including the one who once went out of his way to help me with something rather important.

My impression of Jews is they occur in a sliding scale of categorical types, from the Hassidics who are clannish and bizarre to the Ashkenazi, many of whom are visually indistinguishable from most northern Europeans. In fact my oldest daughter dated a Jewish fellow, now an eye surgeon, who is the perfect blond-haired, blue-eyed Aryan. He was a decent young man whom I trusted a lot more than some of the non-Jews my girls brought home.

The thing that stands out most about Jews is they are smart. Their IQ level is highest of all measured ethnic categories, which I believe accounts for their exceptional success in most intellectually competitive endeavors. I've always believed their innate intellectual superiority, rather than the treachery or spiritual evil often attributed to them, to be the reason for their consistent political, professional, and financial success.

Last edited:
Israel knew it was an American ship, opened fire, killed many of our servicemen.

The USS Liberty

I had the privilege of meeting one of the surviving veterans.
I believe the attack on the USS Liberty was deliberate. But while it has poisoned my disposition toward the Israeli government I do not hold all Israelis or all Jews responsible for it. That despicable action is somewhat analogous to our invasion of the nation of Iraq, which was a brutal and wholly unnecessary war crime. While the majority of surviving Iraqis harbor a justifiable hatred of the U.S. the fact is the majority of American citizens did not approve of that action which was conceived and executed by the George W. Bush crime family.

There are many Jews, many of them Israelis, some of whom hold prestigious academic rank, who have openly denounced the attack on the USS Liberty. Professor Norman Finkelstein manifests but one such example in his excellent book, The Holocaust Industry. (Available from Amazon -- and highly recommended.)

Why can't the jews let White Nations exist? Why must they constantly try replacing us with blacks and browns?

What the hell is wrong with you numbskulls?

People are so stupid and weak that they absolutely must cling to some kind of boogeyman to get through the day. It's sad that so many still haven't grown up. Racism and bigotry are neon signs of personal failure as a human being.

Last edited:
Israel's law of return means that any Jewish person in the world can immigrate to Israel. Yet people of European heritage are not allowed to have a homeland of their own and must share it with 3rd world migrants, to even suggest otherwise is worse than admitting pedophilia. Many Jewish intellectuals in the western world encourage their kin to leave Europe and return home to escape the Muslim immigration that they themselves championed as a moral imperative in the first place. Jewish people in general have divided loyalties when it comes to the nation of their birth and Israel, have deeply rooted animosity towards european (aka white) people, are a tiny minority in America yet exert considerable influence in our government, media and intellectual institutions in this so-called representative republic. The holocaust (and slavery) is used as a political weapon to keep white conservatives' faces in the dirt, constantly apologizing.

Yet people of European heritage are not allowed to have a homeland of their own and must share it with 3rd world migrants,

Are you aware that the percentage of non-Jews in Israel (28%) is higher than the percentage of non-European immigrant in Europe (less than 15%)?

Or is this just about you hating Jews?

Are you aware that the percentage of non-Jews in Israel (28%) is higher than the percentage of non-European immigrant in Europe (less than 15%)?

Or is this just about you hating Jews?

You can't bully me with your antisemite accusations. I don't know any jewish people personally. The only ones I ever see or hear from are the ones on CNN, writing articles for the NYT, etc and those people hate my guts. I think it's great that Israel exists. More power to them, evict the palestinian squatters and dump them into the sea I say. The question is, why the hypocrisy? If they can have a homeland, why not us?

fncceo, let me guess. You're jewish, right? And you always vote democrat just like 77% of your people have for generations, don't you? You view conservative principles as a threat to your existence especially if they are deeply held convictions of a white person. Trump is literally hitler, amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back