Jewish race, Jewish State, where did this Jewish race start and what country ?

Now since Jew is a race, what is their native country and if its Israel how can they call Israel a Jewish state. That would be racist. A Jew is from only one tribe of Jacob and Jacob was not a Jew, he was a Hebrew. He did not practice Judaism nor the law of Moses. How can all Israelites be said to be Jews and how could all Israelites be from Judea?

Who are the Jews?

There is no such thing as "Jewish race". If there was, it wouldn't have been able to convert to Judaism.

Wrong, the origin is 12 tribes(sons of Jacob named the Israelites following Jacobs second name Israel)
All the tribes had their land and unique features, Google the map of the 12 tribes, and again I'm wondering what is this has to do with the conflict?

yes but the Israelites were not Jews. It has everything to do with the conflict. Why should the PLO recognize Israel as a Jewish State??

Israelies were not Jews, but Jews were Israelites.

Judaism is not a religion, Judaism is an ethnic definition of the people of the remaining tribe Judea, as the Israelite kingdom was splitted, and its surviving people were the Jews. One of the aspect of the Jews were the religion known as Judaism. That alongside history, culture etc.

The Israelites, Jacobs kids by 2 wife's and their handmaidens, 4 women were not Jews, Jews is not a race and a religion. Its one or the other, how can it be both. And how can Israelites born of Jacob be Jew when he was not a Jew but a Hebrew. You are really messed up.

Who are the Palestinians is relevant, so who are the Jews are relevant to the conflict. The Israelites spent 400 years in Egypt, and according to EZRA there was intermarriage. So how do you expect the PLO to agree to Israel as a Jewish state? Why wouldn't your state then be called Jew? What is and who are Jews?

You turn philosophical on us?

Try and answer this without vomiting, how did Cain have any offspring to creat humanity? who was the unlucky mate?

Now, bother yourself with this question regarding humanity, it's much more useful than any other crap.

The Israelites, Jacobs kids by 2 wife's and their handmaidens, 4 women were not Jews, Jews is not a race and a religion. Its one or the other, how can it be both. And how can Israelites born of Jacob be Jew when he was not a Jew but a Hebrew. You are really messed up.

Who are the Palestinians is relevant, so who are the Jews are relevant to the conflict. The Israelites spent 400 years in Egypt, and according to EZRA there was intermarriage. So how do you expect the PLO to agree to Israel as a Jewish state? Why wouldn't your state then be called Jew? What is and who are Jews?

Try and answer this without vomiting, how did Cain have any offspring to creat humanity? who was the unlucky mate?

Now, bother yourself with this question regarding humanity, it's much more useful than any other crap.

Penny has a very valid point there Lipush.

Namely that all your witchy-woo, "special friend of god" racial purity bullshit is just that.
Trying to be a 'Jewish' state with racial purity tests really is a big give-away as to what sort of people run Israel.

Namely that all your witchy-woo, "special friend of god" racial purity bullshit is just that.
Trying to be a 'Jewish' state with racial purity tests really is a big give-away as to what sort of people run Israel.

Racisl purity? How does that work in a state that many of its ministers are Arabs?

How is that "racially pure"?

Please explain.

Racisl purity? How does that work in a state that many of its ministers are Arabs?

Please explain.

It doesn't. Race is anyway a false concept.
However, your immigration service runs just such tests, and your Rabbis run others. They don't even agree on what is right, which is unsurprising as none are right.

So the idea of a Jewish state should be abandoned immediately.

I am pleased that you agree Lipush.

Please explain.

It doesn't. Race is anyway a false concept.
However, your immigration service runs just such tests, and your Rabbis run others. They don't even agree on what is right, which is unsurprising as none are right.

So the idea of a Jewish state should be abandoned immediately.

I am pleased that you agree Lipush.

Your so called "clever insights" don't impress me, and it's far from the reason why you think a Jewish state should not exist.

I never doubted your intelligence, so don't doubt mine, please. I know your thinking, don't take me for a fool.

The problem is, if we go to the point, is that there is no clear policy, and the otonomy given to the Rabbanut shouldn't be the way it is, if you ask me.

But that's a different thing, all together.

Your so called "clever insights" don't impress me, and it's far from the reason why you think a Jewish state should not exist.

Well as no one on this board called them 'clever insights' I can only conclude that you did at home. In which case they clearly DO impress you.

Thank you Lipush.

Actually, the nonsense of 'race' is about the best argument against setting up Israel as a mono-ethnic state, or state for Jews only, or a theocracy, or however you want to portray it.

The only better argument for not doing it is that those who wish to do that are demonstrably fascists, who think not only that they can pick and choose from their territory who is permitted to be part of their Master Race, but to eliminate anyone resisting, and expand their control and terrortory (sic) though violence and ethnic cleansing.

Fascists should never be allowed to have their own country. Which is why Zionists must be stopped in their project.

You think yearning for the Jewish inheritence can be stopped just because its "inconvenient" to Jew haters and Arab clans?

2000 years of endless spiritual desire cannot be defeated by selfishness. Zionism was and still is a living ideology. Those who believe they can turn it off are fools or naives.

You think yearning for the Jewish inheritence can be stopped just because its "inconvenient" to Jew haters and Arab clans?

2000 years of endless spiritual desire cannot be defeated by selfishness. Zionism was and still is a living ideology. Those who believe they can turn it off are fools or naives.

Yearn as much as you like, darling.
Just don't expect the world to continue to sign off on your violent annexation of other peoples land, your murders and atrocities against a people you are trying to make non-existent.

Zionism is a fascist ideology from the 19th Century, where colonialism was routine.
It is past its use-by date. It will not be allowed to continue, even if Palestinians did not exist because yours is a racist and elitist philosophy.

The joke is, that you don't even realise you are on the list for being pushed onto the lowest rung of society, as the cannon fodder, human shields and eventually the wage slaves who will really benefit from the gangster state of Israel, if it gets its way.

Please explain.
Now since Jew is a race, what is their native country and if its Israel how can they call Israel a Jewish state. That would be racist. A Jew is from only one tribe of Jacob and Jacob was not a Jew, he was a Hebrew. He did not practice Judaism nor the law of Moses. How can all Israelites be said to be Jews and how could all Israelites be from Judea?

Who are the Jews?

There is no such thing as "Jewish race". If there was, it wouldn't have been able to convert to Judaism.

If your not a race, then we can't have a Jewish State, that is why your leaders insist Jew is a race. Read what PM Bibl says about it. One can't covert to the Jewish race , anymore than you can become French , one may convert to Judaism or practice it , but they can't become a Jew according to your leaders.

Wrong, the origin is 12 tribes(sons of Jacob named the Israelites following Jacobs second name Israel)
All the tribes had their land and unique features, Google the map of the 12 tribes, and again I'm wondering what is this has to do with the conflict?

yes but the Israelites were not Jews. It has everything to do with the conflict. Why should the PLO recognize Israel as a Jewish State??

Israelies were not Jews, but Jews were Israelites.

Judaism is not a religion, Judaism is an ethnic definition of the people of the remaining tribe Judea, as the Israelite kingdom was splitted, and its surviving people were the Jews. One of the aspect of the Jews were the religion known as Judaism. That alongside history, culture etc.

Judaism is not a religion but one aspect of the Jews were the religion know as Judaism.

What??

Who are the Jews?

Why don't you shutup?

The Israelites were the very first Jews, the name Jew comes from Judaism the Israelites recognized by, according to Judaism there is a unique genetic heritage which is why being Jew is also by race and religion.
Jews addressed by non Jews as both religion and race, you can find Christian Jew and Arab Jew.
But Jews always married Jews by religion reasons and remained Jewish - the descendants of Jacob the first Israelite and third Jew.

Again how is that related to the conflict?
The Palestinians have been shown to be Genetically closer to the ancient Israelites than the present Israeli population...In a sense the present Jews of Israel are killing their ancestors.
This is simple, Abraham had two sons, one named Isaac (Itzhak) and the other Ishmael, Ishmael is the first Arab? later on the Koran define Ishmael as the true descendant and distinguish the children of Israel(and Isaac the father of Jacob/Israel) although we all considered the sons of Abraham, but the link to the Arabs is closer, not Palestinian in specific which are basically - Arab(originally from neighboring countries).
Thing is the Palestinians can't be genetically closer and in fact nobody does simply because only Jews maintain the genetic line which is why only Jews can share the same genes with the Israelites.
This is a very interesting matter but I don't want to dive into it because it never ends, anyway I assume this is not related to the conflict so see this as my last post on the thread.

which is why only Jews can share the same genes with the Israelites.

They all became idolizers during the era of Solomon.

Who did they "idolize"?
You should know this being a jew.
You actually think that I'm a Jew, ya ditz? LMAO.

I'm a Buddhist.

Who are the Jews?

Why don't you shutup?

So who are the Jews?

The Palestinians have been shown to be Genetically closer to the ancient Israelites than the present Israeli population...In a sense the present Jews of Israel are killing their ancestors.
This is simple, Abraham had two sons, one named Isaac (Itzhak) and the other Ishmael, Ishmael is the first Arab? later on the Koran define Ishmael as the true descendant and distinguish the children of Israel(and Isaac the father of Jacob/Israel) although we all considered the sons of Abraham, but the link to the Arabs is closer, not Palestinian in specific which are basically - Arab(originally from neighboring countries).
Thing is the Palestinians can't be genetically closer and in fact nobody does simply because only Jews maintain the genetic line which is why only Jews can share the same genes with the Israelites.
This is a very interesting matter but I don't want to dive into it because it never ends, anyway I assume this is not related to the conflict so see this as my last post on the thread.

Who did they "idolize"?

I'm a Buddhist.

Oh well in that case, the Israelites were always committing adultery with other Gods, and the women who worshipped other Gods.

Who did they "idolize"?

I'm a Buddhist.

Oh well in that case, the Israelites were always committing adultery with other Gods, and the women who worshipped other Gods.

Penelope, are you always this obtuse?

Hint: I was being facetious in my initial post.

PS: I've read the Old Testament, but thanks for the synopsis anyways!

Forum List

Back