Jewish hate against Russians

From Ancestry.com, I am 4% Israel and 6% Minsk.
My father’s father escaped Minsk in the late 1800s by jumping onto a cargo ship.
He hated the Cossacks with a passion.

as i thought they were Litvins/Belarusians . Witold was the name of Litvin/Belarusian Grand prince . both slightly victimsb;) of end of 19c. - 1917 Polonization

Litvin - Wikipedia
Polonization - Wikipedia

Thank you so much for these links. Fascinating. I want to know more. I did not know anything about what happened. Polish really was the language of choice in mother's household, but they did not teach it to us younguns. Unfortunately, my grandfather had a stroke when I was very, very young, and his speech was so garbled that I could never understand, but he had the brightest smile whenever one of us grandkids came in and we could do no wrong.

What stories he could have told! But I did sneak him his Lucky Strikes, and Nana would have a fit. He could do anything with plants, make anything grow. He worked on the big Russian estates on the North Shore. For years there was a tree in backyard that grew two kinds of pears because he had grafted a limb on it. He even had cats who would never have to do with anyone else but him. At least I got to dance to his 78 Tchaikovsky records when I was around five.

in 1917 Muscovy was such backward empire that Polish (written form) was more popular than Muscovite (old-Bulgarian) language , GDL szlachta have used Polish in Catholic Churches and in clerical work from XVII century. statut (Constitution ) VKL not allowed to sell land to foreigners (including Crown Poles) so anything Polish in Miensk could be only product of Polonization . + you are too soft on Jews , so typical for Litvins ))) . the Polish ideology (much like Muscovite , Borad is a typical Maskal) is hard - core antisemitic

"
Following the demise of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth in the end of the 18th century, the Polonization trends initially continued in Lithuania, Belarus and Polish-dominated parts of Ukraine as the initially liberal policies of the Empire gave the Polish elite significant concessions in the local affairs. Dovnar-Zapolsky notes[35] that the Polonization actually intensified under the liberal rule[citation needed] of Alexander I, particularly due to the efforts of Polish intellectuals who led the Vilnius University which was organized in 1802–1803 from the Academy in Vilna (Schola Princeps Vilnensis), vastly expanded and given the highest Imperial status under the new name Vilna Imperial University (Imperatoria Universitas Vilnensis).[36] By the Emperor's order, the Vilna education district overseen by Adam Czartoryski, a personal friend of Alexander, was greatly expanded to include the vast territories in the West of the Russian Empire stretching to Kiev in south-east and much of the Polish territory and the development of the University, which had no rival in the whole district, received the highest priority of the Imperial authorities which granted it significant freedom and autonomy.[36] With the effort of Polish intellectuals who served the rectors of the University, Hieronim Strojnowski, Jan Śniadecki, Szymon Malewski, as well as Czartoryski who oversaw them, the University became the center of Polish patriotism and culture; and as the only University of the district the center attracted the young nobility of all ethnicities from this extensive region.[36][37]

With time, the traditional Latin was fully eliminated from the University and by 1816 it was fully replaced by Polish and Russian. This change both affected and reflected a profound change in the Belarusian and Lithuanian secondary schools systems where Latin was also traditionally used as the University was the main source of the teachers for these schools. Additionally, the University was responsible for the textbooks selection and only Polish textbooks were approved for printing and usage.[37]

Dovnar-Zapolsky notes that "the 1800s–1810s had seen the unprecedented prosperity of the Polish culture and language in the former Great Duchy of Lithuania lands" and "this era has seen the effective completion of the Polonization of the smallest nobility, with further reduction of the areal of use of the contemporary Belarusian language.[38] also noting that the Polonization trend had been complemented with the (covert) anti-Russian and anti-Eastern Orthodox trends.[39] The results of these trends are best reflected in the ethnic censuses in previously non-Polish territories.

Following the Polish November uprising aimed at breaking away from Russia, the Imperial policies finally changed abruptly. The University was forcibly closed in 1832 and the following years where characterized by the policies aimed at the assimilationist solution of the "Polish question", a trend that was further strengthened following another unsuccessful uprising (1863).[citation needed]

In the 19th century, the mostly unchallenged Polonization trend of the previous centuries had been met staunchly by then "anti-Polish" Russification policy, with temporary successes on both sides, like Polonization rises in mid-1850s and in 1880s and Russification strengthenings in 1830s and in 1860s.[40] Any Polonization of the east and west territories (Russian and German partitions) occurred in the situation were Poles had steadily diminishing influence on the government. Partition of Poland posed a genuine threat to the continuation of Polish language-culture in those regions.[26] As Polonization was centered around Polish culture, policies aimed at weakening and destroying it had a significant impact on weakening Polonization of those regions. This was particularly visible in Russian-occupied Poland, where the Polish culture fared worst, as Russian administration gradually became strongly anti-Polish.[26] After a brief and relatively liberal early period in the early 19th century, where Poland was allowed to retain some autonomy as the Congress Poland puppet state,[41] the situation for Polish culture steadily worsened."

I can't thank you enough for opening up my ancestry! I just ran the name "Witold" on Google, and found Witold PILECKI, a Polish cavalry officer who deliberately walked into a German roundup in Warsaw and was sent to Auschwitz, from which he sent out reports to the allies as to what was going on there to Poles, Jews, and others, and organized the resistance to the Nazi's. When it finally got too hot for him there, he managed to escape and take part in the Warsaw Uprising, only to be rewarded some years later by a communist bullet to the back of his head. Gamps was well out, but I'm proud to see that my relatives rose up against the nazis with such courage.

you are very welcome

this is times for your grandfathers :

Belarusian People's Republic - Wikipedia

"Witold"
Category:Church of Vitaut the Great, Hrodna - Wikimedia Commons

I did not mention that my grandmother, Anna Helena Kozar came from Vilnius. She was a widow, due to her husband's (John Lolka's) death in Connecticut during a labor strike, when they had a baby son together, when she married my grandfather.

Thank you so much.

Way back through the mist of time, we're possibly, probably related. If not genetically, let us assume that we are. Greetings, Cousin!
I wouldn’t be shocked.

One of these days, I would like to have a DNA test done. I get the impression that we are all related. I often wondered, at the turn of this century, what my ancestors were doing in the year 1,000 C.E. They probably were sleeping with their sheep, at least in the British Isles.They probably all stank to high heaven! I think I've got a lot of Vikings on my Father's side.:beer:

I was watching QI (a british show that talks about "stuff") and they said we can all trace our roots to......charlemagne?

Crowned Christmas Day 800 C.E. as the emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, which, as historians like to say, was neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire.

so true----but IT DID EXIST and lots of people idealize it as something
like THE CATHOLIC CALIPHATE. My impression is that Pope
Francis harbors such a delusion

Testament of dictator Joseph Dzhugashvili (nicknames : koba, butcher, stalin) why Dzhugasvili hated the Jews so much? is this Testament real, or a fake? why Muscovite promote it so much nowadays?

" Testament of Stalin (draft fragments)

... After my death, a lot of garbage will be applied to my grave, but the time will come and will sweep it away. I have never been a true revolutionary, my whole life is an ongoing struggle against Zionism, whose goal is to establish a new world order under the rule of the Jewish bourgeoisie ... To achieve this, they need to destroy the USSR, Russia, destroy the Faith, turn the Russian sovereign people into rootless cosmopolitans.

To confront their plans can only Empire. There will be no it - Russia will perish, the World will perish ... Enough utopias. It is impossible to invent anything better than monarchy, and therefore it is not necessary. I always admired the genius and greatness of the Russian tsars. From autocracy, we nowhere to go. But the dictator must change the autocrat. When the time comes.

The only place on earth where we can be together is Russia. Reforms are inevitable, but in due time. And these should be organic, evolutionary, tradition-based reforms, with the gradual restoration of Orthodox self-consciousness. They are based on realism and common sense. Very soon, wars over territories will be replaced by “cold” wars — for resources and energy. You need to be prepared for this. Mastering new types of energy should be a priority for our scientists. Their success is a guarantee of our independence in the future. An army can be strong only when it enjoys the exclusive care and love of the people and the Government. This is the greatest moral strength of the Army, a guarantee of its invincibility. Army must love and cherish!

I'm lonely. Russia is a colossal country, and there is not a single decent person around ... The old generation is totally infected with Zionism, all our hope is for the youth. It is time to declare a new crusade against the Internationale, and only the new Russian Order will be able to lead it, the creation of which needs to be started immediately. Remember: the world does not need a strong Russia, no one will help us, you can only rely on your own strength.

I did what I could. I hope you do more and better. Be worthy of the memory of our great ancestors.

January-February 1953

Testament of dictator Joseph Dzhugashvili (nicknames : koba, butcher, stalin) why Dzhugasvili hated

My father’s father escaped Minsk in the late 1800s by jumping onto a cargo ship.

Thank you so much for these links. Fascinating. I want to know more. I did not know anything about what happened. Polish really was the language of choice in mother's household, but they did not teach it to us younguns. Unfortunately, my grandfather had a stroke when I was very, very young, and his speech was so garbled that I could never understand, but he had the brightest smile whenever one of us grandkids came in and we could do no wrong.

What stories he could have told! But I did sneak him his Lucky Strikes, and Nana would have a fit. He could do anything with plants, make anything grow. He worked on the big Russian estates on the North Shore. For years there was a tree in backyard that grew two kinds of pears because he had grafted a limb on it. He even had cats who would never have to do with anyone else but him. At least I got to dance to his 78 Tchaikovsky records when I was around five.

in 1917 Muscovy was such backward empire that Polish (written form) was more popular than Muscovite (old-Bulgarian) language , GDL szlachta have used Polish in Catholic Churches and in clerical work from XVII century. statut (Constitution ) VKL not allowed to sell land to foreigners (including Crown Poles) so anything Polish in Miensk could be only product of Polonization . + you are too soft on Jews , so typical for Litvins ))) . the Polish ideology (much like Muscovite , Borad is a typical Maskal) is hard - core antisemitic

"
Following the demise of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth in the end of the 18th century, the Polonization trends initially continued in Lithuania, Belarus and Polish-dominated parts of Ukraine as the initially liberal policies of the Empire gave the Polish elite significant concessions in the local affairs. Dovnar-Zapolsky notes[35] that the Polonization actually intensified under the liberal rule[citation needed] of Alexander I, particularly due to the efforts of Polish intellectuals who led the Vilnius University which was organized in 1802–1803 from the Academy in Vilna (Schola Princeps Vilnensis), vastly expanded and given the highest Imperial status under the new name Vilna Imperial University (Imperatoria Universitas Vilnensis).[36] By the Emperor's order, the Vilna education district overseen by Adam Czartoryski, a personal friend of Alexander, was greatly expanded to include the vast territories in the West of the Russian Empire stretching to Kiev in south-east and much of the Polish territory and the development of the University, which had no rival in the whole district, received the highest priority of the Imperial authorities which granted it significant freedom and autonomy.[36] With the effort of Polish intellectuals who served the rectors of the University, Hieronim Strojnowski, Jan Śniadecki, Szymon Malewski, as well as Czartoryski who oversaw them, the University became the center of Polish patriotism and culture; and as the only University of the district the center attracted the young nobility of all ethnicities from this extensive region.[36][37]

With time, the traditional Latin was fully eliminated from the University and by 1816 it was fully replaced by Polish and Russian. This change both affected and reflected a profound change in the Belarusian and Lithuanian secondary schools systems where Latin was also traditionally used as the University was the main source of the teachers for these schools. Additionally, the University was responsible for the textbooks selection and only Polish textbooks were approved for printing and usage.[37]

Dovnar-Zapolsky notes that "the 1800s–1810s had seen the unprecedented prosperity of the Polish culture and language in the former Great Duchy of Lithuania lands" and "this era has seen the effective completion of the Polonization of the smallest nobility, with further reduction of the areal of use of the contemporary Belarusian language.[38] also noting that the Polonization trend had been complemented with the (covert) anti-Russian and anti-Eastern Orthodox trends.[39] The results of these trends are best reflected in the ethnic censuses in previously non-Polish territories.

Following the Polish November uprising aimed at breaking away from Russia, the Imperial policies finally changed abruptly. The University was forcibly closed in 1832 and the following years where characterized by the policies aimed at the assimilationist solution of the "Polish question", a trend that was further strengthened following another unsuccessful uprising (1863).[citation needed]

In the 19th century, the mostly unchallenged Polonization trend of the previous centuries had been met staunchly by then "anti-Polish" Russification policy, with temporary successes on both sides, like Polonization rises in mid-1850s and in 1880s and Russification strengthenings in 1830s and in 1860s.[40] Any Polonization of the east and west territories (Russian and German partitions) occurred in the situation were Poles had steadily diminishing influence on the government. Partition of Poland posed a genuine threat to the continuation of Polish language-culture in those regions.[26] As Polonization was centered around Polish culture, policies aimed at weakening and destroying it had a significant impact on weakening Polonization of those regions. This was particularly visible in Russian-occupied Poland, where the Polish culture fared worst, as Russian administration gradually became strongly anti-Polish.[26] After a brief and relatively liberal early period in the early 19th century, where Poland was allowed to retain some autonomy as the Congress Poland puppet state,[41] the situation for Polish culture steadily worsened."

I can't thank you enough for opening up my ancestry! I just ran the name "Witold" on Google, and found Witold PILECKI, a Polish cavalry officer who deliberately walked into a German roundup in Warsaw and was sent to Auschwitz, from which he sent out reports to the allies as to what was going on there to Poles, Jews, and others, and organized the resistance to the Nazi's. When it finally got too hot for him there, he managed to escape and take part in the Warsaw Uprising, only to be rewarded some years later by a communist bullet to the back of his head. Gamps was well out, but I'm proud to see that my relatives rose up against the nazis with such courage.

you are very welcome

"Witold"

I did not mention that my grandmother, Anna Helena Kozar came from Vilnius. She was a widow, due to her husband's (John Lolka's) death in Connecticut during a labor strike, when they had a baby son together, when she married my grandfather.

Thank you so much.

I wouldn’t be shocked.

One of these days, I would like to have a DNA test done. I get the impression that we are all related. I often wondered, at the turn of this century, what my ancestors were doing in the year 1,000 C.E. They probably were sleeping with their sheep, at least in the British Isles.They probably all stank to high heaven! I think I've got a lot of Vikings on my Father's side.:beer:

I was watching QI (a british show that talks about "stuff") and they said we can all trace our roots to......charlemagne?

Crowned Christmas Day 800 C.E. as the emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, which, as historians like to say, was neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire.

Testament of dictator Joseph Dzhugashvili (nicknames : koba, butcher, stalin) why Dzhugasvili hated the Jews so much? is this Testament real, or a fake? why Muscovite promote it so much nowadays?

... After my death, a lot of garbage will be applied to my grave, but the time will come and will sweep it away. I have never been a true revolutionary, my whole life is an ongoing struggle against Zionism, whose goal is to establish a new world order under the rule of the Jewish bourgeoisie ... To achieve this, they need to destroy the USSR, Russia, destroy the Faith, turn the Russian sovereign people into rootless cosmopolitans.

To confront their plans can only Empire. There will be no it - Russia will perish, the World will perish ... Enough utopias. It is impossible to invent anything better than monarchy, and therefore it is not necessary. I always admired the genius and greatness of the Russian tsars. From autocracy, we nowhere to go. But the dictator must change the autocrat. When the time comes.

The only place on earth where we can be together is Russia. Reforms are inevitable, but in due time. And these should be organic, evolutionary, tradition-based reforms, with the gradual restoration of Orthodox self-consciousness. They are based on realism and common sense. Very soon, wars over territories will be replaced by “cold” wars — for resources and energy. You need to be prepared for this. Mastering new types of energy should be a priority for our scientists. Their success is a guarantee of our independence in the future. An army can be strong only when it enjoys the exclusive care and love of the people and the Government. This is the greatest moral strength of the Army, a guarantee of its invincibility. Army must love and cherish!

I'm lonely. Russia is a colossal country, and there is not a single decent person around ... The old generation is totally infected with Zionism, all our hope is for the youth. It is time to declare a new crusade against the Internationale, and only the new Russian Order will be able to lead it, the creation of which needs to be started immediately. Remember: the world does not need a strong Russia, no one will help us, you can only rely on your own strength.

I did what I could. I hope you do more and better. Be worthy of the memory of our great ancestors.

January-February 1953

Testament of dictator Joseph Dzhugashvili (nicknames : koba, butcher, stalin) why Dzhugasvili hated

the basis of Russian anti-Semitism is the Greek Orthodox Church--------its nature remains consistent
thruout the "greek orthodox world"----it is part of the
teachings directed toward children

"

you are very welcome

"Witold"

Thank you so much.

January-February 1953

the basis of Russian anti-Semitism is the Greek Orthodox Church--------its nature remains consistent

sorry my friend but you dont know the subject, Muscovite church (Greek Orthodox Church) was (since Peter 1 ) a ministry . SO they have had 0 choice but do what great khan (czar) told them to do

here you can find a lot of links
Chernosotenzy_v_odessa.jpg

"Svyashchennaya druzhina" (... or The Holy Brigade) and "Russkoye sobraniye" , or Russian Assembly) in St. Petersburg are considered[by whom?] to be predecessors of the Black Hundreds. Starting in 1900, the two organizations united representatives of the conservative intellectuals, government officials, clergy and landowners. A number of black-hundredist organizations formed during and after the Russian Revolution of 1905, such as:

• "Soyuz russkogo naroda" or Union of the Russian People) in St. Petersburg
  • "Soyuz russkikh lyudey" or Union of the Russians) in Moscow
  • "Russkaya monarkhicheskaya partiya" (or Russian Monarchist Party) in Moscow and elsewhere
  • "Obshchestvo aktivnoy bor'by s revolyutsiyey" or Society of Active Struggle Against Revolution) in Moscow
  • "Belyy dvuglavyy oryol" (, or White Two-headed Eagle) in Odessa
and others.

Predecessors
Members of the Black Hundreds organizations came from different social strata—such as landowners, clergymen, the high and petty bourgeoisie, merchants, artisans, workers and the so-called "declassed elements". The Sovet ob’yedinyonnogo dvoryanstva (United Gentry Council) guided the activities of the black-hundredists; the tsarist regime provided moral and financial support to the movement.[citation needed] The Black Hundreds were founded on a devotion to Tsar, church and motherland, expressed previously by the motto of Tsar Nicholas I: "Orthodoxy, Autocracy, and Nationality" (Pravoslavie, Samoderzhavie i Narodnost). Despite certain program differences, all of the black-hundredist organizations had one goal in common, namely their struggle against the revolutionary movement.[citation needed] The black-hundredists conducted oral propaganda: in churches by holding special services, and during meetings, lectures and demonstrations. Such propaganda provoked antisemitic sentiments and monarchic "exaltation" and caused[citation needed] numerous pogroms and terrorist acts against revolutionaries and certain public figures, performed by the Black Hundreds' paramilitary groups, sometimes known as "Yellow Shirts".[5]

Popularity and power
The Black Hundred movement published newspapers, such as Znamya (The Banner) or Russkoye znamya (Russian Banner), Pochayevsky listok (The Pochayev Page), Zemschina, Kolokol (Bell), Groza (Thunderstorm), Veche and others. Many rightist newspapers, such as Moskovskiye vedomosti (Moscow News), Grazhdanin (Citizen) and Kievlyanin (Kievan), published their materials as well. Among the prominent leaders of the Black Hundred movement were Alexander Dubrovin, Vladimir Purishkevich, Nikolai Markov, A. I. Trishatny, Pavel Krushevan, Pavel Bulatsel, Ivan Vostorgov, M. K. Shakhovskoy, Saint John of Kronstadt, Hieromonk Iliodor, Bishop Hermogen, and others. Black Hundreds - Wikipedia

you are very welcome

"Witold"

Thank you so much.

January-February 1953

sorry my friend but you dont know the subject, Muscovite church (Greek Orthodox Church) was (since Peter 1 ) a ministry . SO they have had 0 choice but do what great khan (czar) told them to do

"Svyashchennaya druzhina" (... or The Holy Brigade) and "Russkoye sobraniye" , or Russian Assembly) in St. Petersburg are considered[by whom?] to be predecessors of the Black Hundreds. Starting in 1900, the two organizations united representatives of the conservative intellectuals, government officials, clergy and landowners. A number of black-hundredist organizations formed during and after the Russian Revolution of 1905, such as:

• "Russkaya monarkhicheskaya partiya" (or Russian Monarchist Party) in Moscow and elsewhere
  • "Obshchestvo aktivnoy bor'by s revolyutsiyey" or Society of Active Struggle Against Revolution) in Moscow
and others.

Predecessors
Members of the Black Hundreds organizations came from different social strata—such as landowners, clergymen, the high and petty bourgeoisie, merchants, artisans, workers and the so-called "declassed elements". The Sovet ob’yedinyonnogo dvoryanstva (United Gentry Council) guided the activities of the black-hundredists; the tsarist regime provided moral and financial support to the movement.[citation needed] The Black Hundreds were founded on a devotion to Tsar, church and motherland, expressed previously by the motto of Tsar Nicholas I: "Orthodoxy, Autocracy, and Nationality" (Pravoslavie, Samoderzhavie i Narodnost). Despite certain program differences, all of the black-hundredist organizations had one goal in common, namely their struggle against the revolutionary movement.[citation needed] The black-hundredists conducted oral propaganda: in churches by holding special services, and during meetings, lectures and demonstrations. Such propaganda provoked antisemitic sentiments and monarchic "exaltation" and caused[citation needed] numerous pogroms and terrorist acts against revolutionaries and certain public figures, performed by the Black Hundreds' paramilitary groups, sometimes known as "Yellow Shirts".[5]

Popularity and power
The Black Hundred movement published newspapers, such as Znamya (The Banner) or Russkoye znamya (Russian Banner), Pochayevsky listok (The Pochayev Page), Zemschina, Kolokol (Bell), Groza (Thunderstorm), Veche and others. Many rightist newspapers, such as Moskovskiye vedomosti (Moscow News), Grazhdanin (Citizen) and Kievlyanin (Kievan), published their materials as well. Among the prominent leaders of the Black Hundred movement were Alexander Dubrovin, Vladimir Purishkevich, Nikolai Markov, A. I. Trishatny, Pavel Krushevan, Pavel Bulatsel, Ivan Vostorgov, M. K. Shakhovskoy, Saint John of Kronstadt, Hieromonk Iliodor, Bishop Hermogen, and others. Black Hundreds - Wikipedia

thanks Lit-----I did not know. Is the CZAR seen---in Russia (however the entity is defined) to be
the LEADER OF THE CHURCH? My interaction with
"eastern orthodox" persons is kinda limited-----some from the Balkans, some greeks. The copts and chaldeans (and even maronites) seem to me a bit
'different'. BUT the greek orthodox persons from Europe and Russia "seem" to me to harbor similar
concepts of anti-Semitism-------even if Christmas comes out on a different day (another excuse for playground
brawls) what were the Cossacks? Those are the
guys that seem to have been the bane of existence to
some of my now dead relatives

Thank you so much.

January-February 1953

and others.

Predecessors

Popularity and power

thanks Lit-----I did not know. Is the CZAR seen---in Russia (however the entity is defined) to be
"eastern orthodox" persons is kinda limited-----some from the Balkans, some greeks. The copts and chaldeans (and even maronites) seem to me a bit
'different'. BUT the greek orthodox persons from Europe and Russia "seem" to me to harbor similar
concepts of anti-Semitism-------even if Christmas comes out on a different day (another excuse for playground

They certainly were to the Jews in Russia. The Cossacks had fun raiding Jewish settlements and slaughtering the villagers. They were a nasty bunch.

Rosy: it's not the "Greek" Orthodox Church. The Christian Church located in Rome split in half during the "East-West" Schism of 1054, otherwise known as "The Great Schism." Each country then established its own national church, thus there are the Russian Orthodox Church, the Greek Orthodox Church, the Armenian Orthodox Church, etc. in the Eastern European region, which appear to be enmeshed with the monarchs of these countries.

Both the Eastern and Western Churches made up their own excuses for hating Jews and acting accordingly. Then the world got the Spanish Inquisition, Shakespeare's Shylock, the anti-semitic "passion play" at Oberammagau, Bavaria, staged since the 1600's to blame the Jews for the death of Jesus. The pictures of Putin holding a candle during Christmas and Easter services make me want to vomit.

The history of Europe is full of atrocities. Of the three "Abrahamic" faiths, I think of the Jews as being the least likely to have left a bloody mess behind them. I can't think of any time that they did, unlike their Christian and Muslim counterparts, and certainly not anything that would warrant slaughtering somebody's grandma.

Thank you so much.

January-February 1953

and others.

Predecessors

Popularity and power

They certainly were to the Jews in Russia. The Cossacks had fun raiding Jewish settlements and slaughtering the villagers. They were a nasty bunch.

Rosy: it's not the "Greek" Orthodox Church. The Christian Church located in Rome split in half during the "East-West" Schism of 1054, otherwise known as "The Great Schism." Each country then established its own national church, thus there are the Russian Orthodox Church, the Greek Orthodox Church, the Armenian Orthodox Church, etc. in the Eastern European region, which appear to be enmeshed with the monarchs of these countries.

Both the Eastern and Western Churches made up their own excuses for hating Jews and acting accordingly. Then the world got the Spanish Inquisition, Shakespeare's Shylock, the anti-semitic "passion play" at Oberammagau, Bavaria, staged since the 1600's to blame the Jews for the death of Jesus. The pictures of Putin holding a candle during Christmas and Easter services make me want to vomit.

The history of Europe is full of atrocities. Of the three "Abrahamic" faiths, I think of the Jews as being the least likely to have left a bloody mess behind them. I can't think of any time that they did, unlike their Christian and Muslim counterparts, and certainly not anything that would warrant slaughtering somebody's grandma.

sheeesh Lysie----talk to penny----she is still indignant over MATISYAHU Maccabee and his kiddies. I use
greek orho as a kind of short hand for the whole SCHIZO. As to vomiting----you may be too young to remember-----Arafart when into a church and CONVERSED with "dear lord jesus" -(he addressed
the figurine) That one was a throw-up moment for me

January-February 1953

and others.

Predecessors

Popularity and power

sheeesh Lysie----talk to penny----she is still indignant over MATISYAHU Maccabee and his kiddies. I use
greek orho as a kind of short hand for the whole SCHIZO. As to vomiting----you may be too young to remember-----Arafart when into a church and CONVERSED with "dear lord jesus" -(he addressed

I remember arafat, but not his side-trip to a church. Yeesh! I once went to a Halloween party dressed as him, and at least one person asked me whether I was a woman, because his friends were guessing. It's amazing what a fake beard, a fake tommy gun, a dish towel, and a toy tommy gun can do (my mother found the gun on the back seat of my car and had a hissy fit that the police might see it).

You made me look up Matisyahu, as I was totally ignorant of who he was, so thanks! I also just won the battle of trying to remember how the refrigerator shelves go back in after they have been removed for washing. Successful afternoon.

The Greeks now hold great festivals. Eat lamb and pastries, drink lots of retsina, shout OPA, and dance your ass off. They don't seem likely to want to do anything evil to anybody now. They're a fun group.

and others.

Predecessors

Popularity and power

I remember arafat, but not his side-trip to a church. Yeesh! I once went to a Halloween party dressed as him, and at least one person asked me whether I was a woman, because his friends were guessing. It's amazing what a fake beard, a fake tommy gun, a dish towel, and a toy tommy gun can do (my mother found the gun on the back seat of my car and had a hissy fit that the police might see it).

You made me look up Matisyahu, as I was totally ignorant of who he was, so thanks! I also just won the battle of trying to remember how the refrigerator shelves go back in after they have been removed for washing. Successful afternoon.

The Greeks now hold great festivals. Eat lamb and pastries, drink lots of retsina, shout OPA, and dance your ass off. They don't seem likely to want to do anything evil to anybody now. They're a fun group.

yes----the greeks are an enthusiastic lot----LOVE OF LIFE------uhm.......uhm----and the movie too. Sheeesh ---another senior moment. As to the fridge shelves---I think the shelf thing depends on just NOTCH PUZZLE
vindictive glass shelf people have been devising lately

Why Jews hate Russians so much. For example look some 'threads' in the Europa-Section.. Jews shall better condemn their racist Israel and let Russia free from their 'care'
The answer: Russians do not want to have Jewish 'democracy' like that in 1990s again, do not desire to give all Russian commodities for as gift to Jewish oligarchs and do not want to allow the Fifth Column run Russia again like in Yeltsin time.
I have not noticed Jews hating Russians, but it's really common for Russians to hate Jews. I'm also not aware of many Jews posting the Europe section.

Why Jews hate Russians so much. For example look some 'threads' in the Europa-Section.. Jews shall better condemn their racist Israel and let Russia free from their 'care'
The answer: Russians do not want to have Jewish 'democracy' like that in 1990s again, do not desire to give all Russian commodities for as gift to Jewish oligarchs and do not want to allow the Fifth Column run Russia again like in Yeltsin time.
I have not noticed Jews hating Russians, but it's really common for Russians to hate Jews. I'm also not aware of many Jews posting the Europe section.

I am a jew----with very fine auditory function. I have been around LOTS OF JEWS -----and never came across any RUSSIOPHOBIA CHIT CHAT-----nasty
thugs ----regardless of origin are sometimes called
COSSACKS. Stalin does not seem to have a good rep

and others.

Predecessors

Popularity and power

yes----the greeks are an enthusiastic lot----LOVE OF LIFE------uhm.......uhm----and the movie too. Sheeesh ---another senior moment. As to the fridge shelves---I think the shelf thing depends on just NOTCH PUZZLE

Never On Sunday. Melina Mercouri and Jules Dassin. She played a prostitute in the port of Piraeus, who entertains the sailors by telling them stories, which all end (no matter if she is telling a tragedy) with "and they all went to the seashore and lived happily ever after." An American guy wants to "reform" her.

Refrigerators: evil necessity.

While that may be partially true of today's world, keep in mind that in that respect neither Catholics or Protestants were much different one hundred years ago.

While that may be partially true of today's world, keep in mind that in that respect neither Catholics or Protestants were much different one hundred years ago.
"hundred years ago." Muscovite Church was the Nestorian one. even today they have a lot of remains from that time
Nestorianism - Wikipedia

Thank you so much.

January-February 1953

and others.

Predecessors

Popularity and power

Is the CZAR seen---in Russia (however the entity is defined) to be
the LEADER OF THE CHURCH? - Yas . and Muscovite church have always served them. the first to real czars - Genghisids than to Muscovite quasi - Genghisids czars . today what they do? right, they serve to vova putler

"greek orthodox persons from Europe" i dont know, maybe . Serbs ? Ukrainians/Belarusians are not for sure, Bulgarians ? i dont know, what i know for sure that Muscovy has had for years and years state sponsored antisemitism

Last edited:

I am a jew----with very fine auditory function. I have been around LOTS OF JEWS -----and never came across any RUSSIOPHOBIA CHIT CHAT-----nasty

Never On Sunday. Melina Mercouri and Jules Dassin. She played a prostitute in the port of Piraeus, who entertains the sailors by telling them stories, which all end (no matter if she is telling a tragedy) with "and they all went to the seashore and lived happily ever after." An American guy wants to "reform" her.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (Russian: ....) or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is a fabricated antisemitic text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. The hoax, which was shown to be plagiarized from several earlier sources, some not antisemitic in nature,[1] was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. According to the claims made by some of its publishers, the Protocols are the minutes of a late 19th-century meeting where Jewish leaders discussed their goal of global Jewish hegemony by subverting the morals of Gentiles, and by controlling the press and the world's economies.

The Protocols is a fabricated document purporting to be factual. Textual evidence shows that it could not have been produced prior to 1901. It is notable that the title of Sergei Nilus's widely distributed edition contains the dates "1902–1903", and it is likely that the document was actually written at this time in Russia, despite Nilus' attempt to cover this up by inserting French-sounding words into his edition.[3] Cesare G. De Michelis argues that it was manufactured in the months after a Russian Zionist congress in September 1902, and that it was originally a parody of Jewish idealism meant for internal circulation among antisemites until it was decided to clean it up and publish it as if it were real. Self-contradictions in various testimonies show that the individuals involved—including the text's initial publisher, Pavel Krushevan—deliberately obscured the origins of the text and lied about it in the decades afterwards.[4]

If the placement of the forgery in 1902–1903 Russia is correct, then it was written at the beginning of the anti-Jewish pogroms in the Russian Empire, in which thousands of Jews died or fled the country. Many of the people whom De Michelis suspects of involvement in the forgery were directly responsible for inciting the pogroms.[5]

Political conspiracy background
Towards the end of the 18th century, following the Partitions of Poland, the Russian Empire inherited the world's largest Jewish population. The Jews lived in shtetls in the West of the Empire, in the Pale of Settlement and until the 1840s, local Jewish affairs were organised through the qahal, the semi-autonomous Jewish government, including for purposes of taxation and conscription into the Imperial Russian Army. Following the ascent of liberalism in Europe, the Russian ruling class became more hardline in its reactionary policies, upholding the banner of Orthodoxy, Autocracy, and Nationality, whereby non-Orthodox and non-Russian subjects, including the Jews, were not always embraced. Jews who attempted to assimilate were regarded with suspicion as potential "infiltrators" supposedly trying to "take over society", while Jews who remained attached to traditional Jewish culture were resented as undesirable aliens.

Resentment towards Jews, for the aforementioned reasons, existed in Russian society, but the idea of a Protocols-esque international Jewish conspiracy for world domination was minted in the 1860s. Jacob Brafman, a Russian Jew from Minsk, had a falling out with agents of the local qahal and consequently turned against Judaism. He subsequently converted to the Russian Orthodox Church and authored polemics against the Talmud and the qahal.[6] Brafman claimed in his books The Local and Universal Jewish Brotherhoods (1868) and The Book of the Kahal (1869), published in Vilna, that the qahal continued to exist in secret and that it had as its principal aim undermining Christian entrepreneurs, taking over their property and ultimately seizing power. He also claimed that it was an international conspiratorial network, under the central control of the Alliance Israélite Universelle, which was based in Paris and then under the leadership of Adolphe Crémieux, a prominent freemason.[6] The Vilna Talmudist, Jacob Barit, attempted to refute Brafman's claim.

The impact of Brafman's work took on an international aspect, as it was translated into English, French, German and other languages. The image of the "kahal" as a secret international Jewish shadow government working as a state within a state was picked up by anti-Jewish publications in Russia and was taken seriously by some Russian officials such as P. A. Cherevin and Nikolay Pavlovich Ignatyev who in the 1880s urged governors-general of provinces to seek out the supposed qahal. This was around the time of the Narodnaya Volya assassination of Tsar Alexander II of Russia and the subsequent pogroms. In France it was translated by Monsignor Ernest Jouin in 1925, who supported the Protocols. In 1928, Siegfried Passarge, a geographer active in the Third Reich, translated it into German.

Aside from Brafman, there were other early writings which posited a similar concept to the Protocols. This includes The Conquest of the World by the Jews (1878),[7] published in Basel and authored by Osman Bey (born Frederick Millingen). Millingen was a British subject of Dutch-Jewish extraction (the grandson of James Millingen), but served as an officer in the Ottoman Army where he was born. He converted to Islam, but later became a Russian Orthodox Christian. Bey's work was followed up by Hippolytus Lutostansky's The Talmud and the Jews (1879) which claimed that Jews wanted to divide Russia among themselves.[8] Incidentally, in a 1904 edition of The Talmud and the Jews, Hippolytus directly quoted verbatim the first, little-known 1903 edition of the Protocols.[9]

Sources employed
Source material for the forgery consisted jointly of Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu (Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu), an 1864 political satire by Maurice Joly;[10] and a chapter from Biarritz, an 1868 novel by the antisemitic German novelist Hermann Goedsche, which had been translated into Russian in 1872.[11]

A major source for the Protocols was Der Judenstaat by Theodor Herzl, which was referred to as Zionist Protocols in its initial French and Russian editions. Paradoxically, early Russian editions of the Protocols assert that they did not come from a Zionist organization.[12] The text, which nowhere advocates for Zionism, resembles a parody of Herzl's ideas.[13]

Literary forgery
The Protocols is one of the best-known and most-discussed examples of literary forgery, with analysis and proof of its fraudulent origin going as far back as 1921.[14] The forgery is an early example of "conspiracy theory" literature.[15] Written mainly in the first person plural,[a] the text includes generalizations, truisms, and platitudes on how to take over the world: take control of the media and the financial institutions, change the traditional social order, etc. It does not contain specifics.[17]

800px-Kagal_book.jpg

"hundred years ago." Muscovite Church was the Nestorian one. even today they have a lot of remains from that time
Nestorianism - Wikipedia
I wasn't talking about theological differences, just that pretty much all Christian denominations probably disliked Jews one hundred years ago.

The Eastern Church seems particularly conservative in some respects still, or at least a large number of priests.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (Russian: ....) or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is a fabricated antisemitic text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. The hoax, which was shown to be plagiarized from several earlier sources, some not antisemitic in nature,[1] was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. According to the claims made by some of its publishers, the Protocols are the minutes of a late 19th-century meeting where Jewish leaders discussed their goal of global Jewish hegemony by subverting the morals of Gentiles, and by controlling the press and the world's economies.

The Protocols is a fabricated document purporting to be factual. Textual evidence shows that it could not have been produced prior to 1901. It is notable that the title of Sergei Nilus's widely distributed edition contains the dates "1902–1903", and it is likely that the document was actually written at this time in Russia, despite Nilus' attempt to cover this up by inserting French-sounding words into his edition.[3] Cesare G. De Michelis argues that it was manufactured in the months after a Russian Zionist congress in September 1902, and that it was originally a parody of Jewish idealism meant for internal circulation among antisemites until it was decided to clean it up and publish it as if it were real. Self-contradictions in various testimonies show that the individuals involved—including the text's initial publisher, Pavel Krushevan—deliberately obscured the origins of the text and lied about it in the decades afterwards.[4]

If the placement of the forgery in 1902–1903 Russia is correct, then it was written at the beginning of the anti-Jewish pogroms in the Russian Empire, in which thousands of Jews died or fled the country. Many of the people whom De Michelis suspects of involvement in the forgery were directly responsible for inciting the pogroms.[5]

Political conspiracy background
Towards the end of the 18th century, following the Partitions of Poland, the Russian Empire inherited the world's largest Jewish population. The Jews lived in shtetls in the West of the Empire, in the Pale of Settlement and until the 1840s, local Jewish affairs were organised through the qahal, the semi-autonomous Jewish government, including for purposes of taxation and conscription into the Imperial Russian Army. Following the ascent of liberalism in Europe, the Russian ruling class became more hardline in its reactionary policies, upholding the banner of Orthodoxy, Autocracy, and Nationality, whereby non-Orthodox and non-Russian subjects, including the Jews, were not always embraced. Jews who attempted to assimilate were regarded with suspicion as potential "infiltrators" supposedly trying to "take over society", while Jews who remained attached to traditional Jewish culture were resented as undesirable aliens.

Resentment towards Jews, for the aforementioned reasons, existed in Russian society, but the idea of a Protocols-esque international Jewish conspiracy for world domination was minted in the 1860s. Jacob Brafman, a Russian Jew from Minsk, had a falling out with agents of the local qahal and consequently turned against Judaism. He subsequently converted to the Russian Orthodox Church and authored polemics against the Talmud and the qahal.[6] Brafman claimed in his books The Local and Universal Jewish Brotherhoods (1868) and The Book of the Kahal (1869), published in Vilna, that the qahal continued to exist in secret and that it had as its principal aim undermining Christian entrepreneurs, taking over their property and ultimately seizing power. He also claimed that it was an international conspiratorial network, under the central control of the Alliance Israélite Universelle, which was based in Paris and then under the leadership of Adolphe Crémieux, a prominent freemason.[6] The Vilna Talmudist, Jacob Barit, attempted to refute Brafman's claim.

The impact of Brafman's work took on an international aspect, as it was translated into English, French, German and other languages. The image of the "kahal" as a secret international Jewish shadow government working as a state within a state was picked up by anti-Jewish publications in Russia and was taken seriously by some Russian officials such as P. A. Cherevin and Nikolay Pavlovich Ignatyev who in the 1880s urged governors-general of provinces to seek out the supposed qahal. This was around the time of the Narodnaya Volya assassination of Tsar Alexander II of Russia and the subsequent pogroms. In France it was translated by Monsignor Ernest Jouin in 1925, who supported the Protocols. In 1928, Siegfried Passarge, a geographer active in the Third Reich, translated it into German.

Aside from Brafman, there were other early writings which posited a similar concept to the Protocols. This includes The Conquest of the World by the Jews (1878),[7] published in Basel and authored by Osman Bey (born Frederick Millingen). Millingen was a British subject of Dutch-Jewish extraction (the grandson of James Millingen), but served as an officer in the Ottoman Army where he was born. He converted to Islam, but later became a Russian Orthodox Christian. Bey's work was followed up by Hippolytus Lutostansky's The Talmud and the Jews (1879) which claimed that Jews wanted to divide Russia among themselves.[8] Incidentally, in a 1904 edition of The Talmud and the Jews, Hippolytus directly quoted verbatim the first, little-known 1903 edition of the Protocols.[9]

Sources employed
Source material for the forgery consisted jointly of Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu (Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu), an 1864 political satire by Maurice Joly;[10] and a chapter from Biarritz, an 1868 novel by the antisemitic German novelist Hermann Goedsche, which had been translated into Russian in 1872.[11]

A major source for the Protocols was Der Judenstaat by Theodor Herzl, which was referred to as Zionist Protocols in its initial French and Russian editions. Paradoxically, early Russian editions of the Protocols assert that they did not come from a Zionist organization.[12] The text, which nowhere advocates for Zionism, resembles a parody of Herzl's ideas.[13]

Literary forgery
The Protocols is one of the best-known and most-discussed examples of literary forgery, with analysis and proof of its fraudulent origin going as far back as 1921.[14] The forgery is an early example of "conspiracy theory" literature.[15] Written mainly in the first person plural,[a] the text includes generalizations, truisms, and platitudes on how to take over the world: take control of the media and the financial institutions, change the traditional social order, etc. It does not contain specifics.[17]

800px-Kagal_book.jpg

When Protocols are wrong, why all of them seemingly exactly fulfilled now?

Thank you so much.

January-February 1953

and others.

Predecessors

Popularity and power

Is the CZAR seen---in Russia (however the entity is defined) to be
the LEADER OF THE CHURCH? - Yas . and Muscovite church have always served them. the first to real czars - Genghisids than to Muscovite quasi - Genghisids czars . today what they do? right, they serve to vova putler

"greek orthodox persons from Europe" i dont know, maybe . Serbs ? Ukrainians/Belarusians are not for sure, Bulgarians ? i dont know, what i know for sure that Muscovy has had for years and years state sponsored antisemitism

Russians do not advise your Jewish believe therefore f... off of Russian Church
Russians are free to choose the state form they desired and do not need consultants like you.

Nestorianism - Wikipedia

Care for your own Jewish history and and let Russians to be free from your advises

Forum List

Back