Jewish hate against Russians

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Why Jews hate Russians so much. For example look some 'threads' in the Europa-Section.. Jews shall better condemn their racist Israel and let Russia free from their 'care'
The answer: Russians do not want to have Jewish 'democracy' like that in 1990s again, do not desire to give all Russian commodities for as gift to Jewish oligarchs and do not want to allow the Fifth Column run Russia again like in Yeltsin time.

Whatever the reason...the hate is very real and very intense. It seems an ethnic hatred.

Why Jews hate Russians so much. For example look some 'threads' in the Europa-Section.. Jews shall better condemn their racist Israel and let Russia free from their 'care'
The answer: Russians do not want to have Jewish 'democracy' like that in 1990s again, do not desire to give all Russian commodities for as gift to Jewish oligarchs and do not want to allow the Fifth Column run Russia again like in Yeltsin time.
Cossacks.

Maybe it has something to do with Russians using the word "Jew" exclusively as a curse.
Just saying...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Whatever the reason...the hate is very real and very intense. It seems an ethnic hatred.

Russians saved Jews from Hitler, but as 'thank' they destroyed Russia and supported Yeltsin genocide in 1990s

Maybe it has something to do with Russians using the word "Jew" exclusively as a curse.

Commies prohibited usage of the word 'Jew' in 1917. Trespassers were sentenced to death.
Tens of thousands were murdered by Lenin and Trotski only for saying 'Jew' instead of 'Hebrew'.
Why the entirely world is allowed to say Jew, Jude, Zyd, but Russians prohibited?

Look a guy here who calls himself 'Litwin'
He does not know Lithuanian language, but very well two others: Ivrit and Jiddish.
And this guy 24/7 bashes Russians and spread lies.

Unfortunately behind any basher of Russians is almost certainly a Jew from former USSR

Commies prohibited usage of the word 'Jew' in 1917. Trespassers were sentenced to death.
Tens of thousands were murdered by Lenin and Trotski only for saying 'Jew' instead of 'Hebrew'.
Why the entirely world is allowed to say Jew, Jude, Zyd, but Russians prohibited?

He does not know Lithuanian language, but very well two others: Ivrit and Jiddish.

Unfortunately behind any basher of Russians is almost certainly a Jew from former USSR
How did you get American citizenship?

I didn't find a link for that, are You saying it were the commies who made the word "Jew" into curse word, rather than simple village Russians?

C'mon, You know how many former soviet citizens live in Israel, be sincere for a moment,
when insulting fellow Russians You call them "Jew", and it was so long before vodka was even invented.

Last edited:
Cossacks.

Exactly! The Czar was firmly on the throne and an autocratic ruler when the Cossacks turned on their fellow Russians who were Jewish and tried to kill them. It's ridiculous how many posters on USMB are totally ignorant of basic history. They need to look up the word "pogram," involving as they did attacks on innocent villagers.

I tell you that I would be thoroughly pissed if somebody tried to wipe out my family and me.

BTW: My grandfather and his brothers (Catholic) got the hell out of Russia before the Czar was deposed, but after Gamps served in the Russian army. There are also stories about the Russian Orthodox not liking Catholics.

Threads like this one are so bizarre.

Cossacks.

Exactly! The Czar was firmly on the throne and an autocratic ruler when the Cossacks turned on their fellow Russians who were Jewish and tried to kill them. It's ridiculous how many posters on USMB are totally ignorant of basic history. They need to look up the word "pogram," involving as they did attacks on innocent villagers.

I tell you that I would be thoroughly pissed if somebody tried to wipe out my family and me.

BTW: My grandfather and his brothers (Catholic) got the hell out of Russia before the Czar was deposed, but after Gamps served in the Russian army. There are also stories about the Russian Orthodox not liking Catholics.

Belarusians , Poles ?

you are right Muscovites hate Catholics, Muscovy is the only one big empire which Pope has not visited

And we ALL know that russians are decent, fair and honorable people!

ha ha ha ha

Russians saved Jews from Hitler, but as 'thank' they destroyed Russia and supported Yeltsin genocide in 1990s

greetings comrade!

russia had a "pact/deal" with germany at the beginning of the war.

russia would let germany invade any country and slaughter jews at will just as long as germany didn't attack russia.

germany DID attack russia and russia responded NOT to save jews (you stinking filthy commie lying piece of yak poo) but to defend itself.

After the war was over the US helped EVERY COUNTRY in europe to rebuild and RETAIN its autonomy.

RottenRussia, the scourge of decency, KEPT for itself every piece of territory it "invaded" in its war with germany.

US GOOD!

russia stink!

Cossacks.

Belarusians , Poles ?

you are right Muscovites hate Catholics, Muscovy is the only one big empire which Pope has not visited

My grandfather and his family were from Minsk. There are stories that the books in my grandfather's childhood home that were in Polish were hidden under the floorboards until his tutor came and that a Catholic could not rise too far in the Russian army. ***Witold,*** Antony, and Constanty were out of there by 1914. They made great citizens of Long Island, NY, U.S.A.

Cossacks.

Belarusians , Poles ?

My grandfather and his family were from Minsk. There are stories that the books in my grandfather's childhood home that were in Polish were hidden under the floorboards until his tutor came and that a Catholic could not rise too far in the Russian army. ***Witold,*** Antony, and Constanty were out of there by 1914. They made great citizens of Long Island, NY, U.S.A.

as i thought they were Litvins/Belarusians . Witold was the name of Litvin/Belarusian Grand prince . both slightly victimsb;) of end of 19c. - 1917 Polonization

Litvin - Wikipedia
Polonization - Wikipedia

Cossacks.

Belarusians , Poles ?

My grandfather was also from Minsk.

Cossacks.

Belarusians , Poles ?

as i thought they were Litvins/Belarusians . Witold was the name of Litvin/Belarusian Grand prince . both slightly victimsb;) of end of 19c. - 1917 Polonization

Litvin - Wikipedia
Polonization - Wikipedia

Thank you so much for these links. Fascinating. I want to know more. I did not know anything about what happened. Polish really was the language of choice in mother's household, but they did not teach it to us younguns. Unfortunately, my grandfather had a stroke when I was very, very young, and his speech was so garbled that I could never understand, but he had the brightest smile whenever one of us grandkids came in and we could do no wrong.

What stories he could have told! But I did sneak him his Lucky Strikes, and Nana would have a fit. He could do anything with plants, make anything grow. He worked on the big Russian estates on the North Shore. For years there was a tree in backyard that grew two kinds of pears because he had grafted a limb on it. He even had cats who would never have to do with anyone else but him. At least I got to dance to his 78 Tchaikovsky records when I was around five.

Cossacks.

Belarusians , Poles ?

Way back through the mist of time, we're possibly, probably related. If not genetically, let us assume that we are. Greetings, Cousin!

Cossacks.

Belarusians , Poles ?

Way back through the mist of time, we're possibly, probably related. If not genetically, let us assume that we are. Greetings, Cousin!
I wouldn’t be shocked.

Belarusians , Poles ?

I wouldn’t be shocked.

One of these days, I would like to have a DNA test done. I get the impression that we are all related. I often wondered, at the turn of this century, what my ancestors were doing in the year 1,000 C.E. They probably were sleeping with their sheep, at least in the British Isles.They probably all stank to high heaven! I think I've got a lot of Vikings on my Father's side.:beer:

Forum List

Back