Jewish hate against Russians

Whatever the reason...the hate is very real and very intense. It seems an ethnic hatred.

Russians saved Jews from Hitler, but as 'thank' they destroyed Russia and supported Yeltsin genocide in 1990s
“Jewish hate against Russians” ?
Perhaps it’s because ...
Russian nationalists like Putin hate Jews

Russian nationalists also hate Ukrainians, Poles, EU, gays, blacks, Clintons, etc ...
but they love Trump!

Whatever the reason...the hate is very real and very intense. It seems an ethnic hatred.

Russians saved Jews from Hitler, but as 'thank' they destroyed Russia and supported Yeltsin genocide in 1990s
Perhaps it’s because ...

Russian nationalists also hate Ukrainians, Poles, EU, gays, blacks, Clintons, etc ...
but they love Trump!

LOL,

How can Russian Nationalists like a Zionist Puppet like Trump?
So-called Putin-Trump Friendship Lie was invented by MS presstitutes to launch WWIII

1-bibis-puppets.jpg

Perhaps it’s because ...

but they love Trump!

LOL,

So-called Putin-Trump Friendship Lie was invented by MS presstitutes to launch WWIII

1-bibis-puppets.jpg
You just confirmed that Russians hate Jews.
You are Russian, no?
A Russian agent who supposedly lives in Brooklyn, within a short ride to Trump Tower?

Perhaps it’s because ...

but they love Trump!

LOL,

1-bibis-puppets.jpg
You are Russian, no?
A Russian agent who supposedly lives in Brooklyn, within a short ride to Trump Tower?
Yes, he is of Russian origin. But that isn't the most interesting part. The most interesting part is how he got American citizenship. My bet he got it based on his supposed Jewish ancestry. In 1990s there was a program which allowed the Jews (or those ones who could prove Jewish ancestry) of the former USSR republics to resettle in the US or Israel.

Perhaps it’s because ...

but they love Trump!

So long as we know where the hatred comes from. If they hate Russians because they think Russians hate them that’s fine. But that should be noted when they start their warmongering in the press and the Democrat party.
What you are saying is what I said...it’s badically an ethnic hatred.

Perhaps it’s because ...

but they love Trump!

LOL,

1-bibis-puppets.jpg
You are Russian, no?
Yes, he is of Russian origin. But that isn't the most interesting part. The most interesting part is how he got American citizenship. My bet he got it based on his supposed Jewish ancestry. In 1990s there was a program which allowed the Jews (or those ones who could prove Jewish ancestry) of the former USSR republics to resettle in the US or Israel.
How do we know he is a US citizen?
He seems to be a Russian supporter.

Perhaps it’s because ...

but they love Trump!

LOL,

1-bibis-puppets.jpg
You are Russian, no?
I previously thought that he actually is in Russia. But something led me to believe that he really had something to do with the US. Frankly, I don't remember what it was, maybe some of his posts or something else. So, it is only my conclusions based on some non solid grounds.

Perhaps it’s because ...

but they love Trump!

LOL,

1-bibis-puppets.jpg

People pretending to be Christians want to start WWIII. Stupid morons like hagee, jeffress, graham, dumbshits who think that Jesus will come back.

Your mockery of Christian symbols is appalling, BTW.

From Ancestry.com, I am 4% Israel and 6% Minsk.
My father’s father escaped Minsk in the late 1800s by jumping onto a cargo ship.
He hated the Cossacks with a passion.

Cossacks.

Exactly! The Czar was firmly on the throne and an autocratic ruler when the Cossacks turned on their fellow Russians who were Jewish and tried to kill them. It's ridiculous how many posters on USMB are totally ignorant of basic history. They need to look up the word "pogram," involving as they did attacks on innocent villagers.

I tell you that I would be thoroughly pissed if somebody tried to wipe out my family and me.

BTW: My grandfather and his brothers (Catholic) got the hell out of Russia before the Czar was deposed, but after Gamps served in the Russian army. There are also stories about the Russian Orthodox not liking Catholics.

Threads like this one are so bizarre.

Belarusians , Poles ?

you are right Muscovites hate Catholics, Muscovy is the only one big empire which Pope has not visited

My grandfather and his family were from Minsk. There are stories that the books in my grandfather's childhood home that were in Polish were hidden under the floorboards until his tutor came and that a Catholic could not rise too far in the Russian army. ***Witold,*** Antony, and Constanty were out of there by 1914. They made great citizens of Long Island, NY, U.S.A.

as i thought they were Litvins/Belarusians . Witold was the name of Litvin/Belarusian Grand prince . both slightly victimsb;) of end of 19c. - 1917 Polonization

Litvin - Wikipedia
Polonization - Wikipedia

Thank you so much for these links. Fascinating. I want to know more. I did not know anything about what happened. Polish really was the language of choice in mother's household, but they did not teach it to us younguns. Unfortunately, my grandfather had a stroke when I was very, very young, and his speech was so garbled that I could never understand, but he had the brightest smile whenever one of us grandkids came in and we could do no wrong.

What stories he could have told! But I did sneak him his Lucky Strikes, and Nana would have a fit. He could do anything with plants, make anything grow. He worked on the big Russian estates on the North Shore. For years there was a tree in backyard that grew two kinds of pears because he had grafted a limb on it. He even had cats who would never have to do with anyone else but him. At least I got to dance to his 78 Tchaikovsky records when I was around five.

in 1917 Muscovy was such backward empire that Polish (written form) was more popular than Muscovite (old-Bulgarian) language , GDL szlachta have used Polish in Catholic Churches and in clerical work from XVII century. statut (Constitution ) VKL not allowed to sell land to foreigners (including Crown Poles) so anything Polish in Miensk could be only product of Polonization . + you are too soft on Jews , so typical for Litvins ))) . the Polish ideology (much like Muscovite , Borad is a typical Maskal) is hard - core antisemitic

"
Following the demise of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth in the end of the 18th century, the Polonization trends initially continued in Lithuania, Belarus and Polish-dominated parts of Ukraine as the initially liberal policies of the Empire gave the Polish elite significant concessions in the local affairs. Dovnar-Zapolsky notes[35] that the Polonization actually intensified under the liberal rule[citation needed] of Alexander I, particularly due to the efforts of Polish intellectuals who led the Vilnius University which was organized in 1802–1803 from the Academy in Vilna (Schola Princeps Vilnensis), vastly expanded and given the highest Imperial status under the new name Vilna Imperial University (Imperatoria Universitas Vilnensis).[36] By the Emperor's order, the Vilna education district overseen by Adam Czartoryski, a personal friend of Alexander, was greatly expanded to include the vast territories in the West of the Russian Empire stretching to Kiev in south-east and much of the Polish territory and the development of the University, which had no rival in the whole district, received the highest priority of the Imperial authorities which granted it significant freedom and autonomy.[36] With the effort of Polish intellectuals who served the rectors of the University, Hieronim Strojnowski, Jan Śniadecki, Szymon Malewski, as well as Czartoryski who oversaw them, the University became the center of Polish patriotism and culture; and as the only University of the district the center attracted the young nobility of all ethnicities from this extensive region.[36][37]

With time, the traditional Latin was fully eliminated from the University and by 1816 it was fully replaced by Polish and Russian. This change both affected and reflected a profound change in the Belarusian and Lithuanian secondary schools systems where Latin was also traditionally used as the University was the main source of the teachers for these schools. Additionally, the University was responsible for the textbooks selection and only Polish textbooks were approved for printing and usage.[37]

Dovnar-Zapolsky notes that "the 1800s–1810s had seen the unprecedented prosperity of the Polish culture and language in the former Great Duchy of Lithuania lands" and "this era has seen the effective completion of the Polonization of the smallest nobility, with further reduction of the areal of use of the contemporary Belarusian language.[38] also noting that the Polonization trend had been complemented with the (covert) anti-Russian and anti-Eastern Orthodox trends.[39] The results of these trends are best reflected in the ethnic censuses in previously non-Polish territories.

Following the Polish November uprising aimed at breaking away from Russia, the Imperial policies finally changed abruptly. The University was forcibly closed in 1832 and the following years where characterized by the policies aimed at the assimilationist solution of the "Polish question", a trend that was further strengthened following another unsuccessful uprising (1863).[citation needed]

In the 19th century, the mostly unchallenged Polonization trend of the previous centuries had been met staunchly by then "anti-Polish" Russification policy, with temporary successes on both sides, like Polonization rises in mid-1850s and in 1880s and Russification strengthenings in 1830s and in 1860s.[40] Any Polonization of the east and west territories (Russian and German partitions) occurred in the situation were Poles had steadily diminishing influence on the government. Partition of Poland posed a genuine threat to the continuation of Polish language-culture in those regions.[26] As Polonization was centered around Polish culture, policies aimed at weakening and destroying it had a significant impact on weakening Polonization of those regions. This was particularly visible in Russian-occupied Poland, where the Polish culture fared worst, as Russian administration gradually became strongly anti-Polish.[26] After a brief and relatively liberal early period in the early 19th century, where Poland was allowed to retain some autonomy as the Congress Poland puppet state,[41] the situation for Polish culture steadily worsened."

From Ancestry.com, I am 4% Israel and 6% Minsk.
My father’s father escaped Minsk in the late 1800s by jumping onto a cargo ship.
He hated the Cossacks with a passion.
everyone in Bielarus´hate the Muscovite imperial scum

even today people in Miensk hate Cossacks. when you will visit your father’s father´s graveyard you can show him this video. ;)) Cossacks ´d avoid Miensk . ps Miensk is capital of Independent state Belarus ,( BPR)

'Russians attacked!' Belarus as new target of Kremlin media, trolls ...

https://belsat.eu/.../russians-attacked-belarus-as-new-target-of-kremlin-media-trolls-en...

Jan 17, 2019 - While Moscow and Minsk are talking about economic cooperation, ... a man wearing a Cossack hat from the car in the Minsk metro is also popular on the ... Curiously, however, none of the Belarusian Cossacks (pro-Russian ...

Videofact: Belarusian Kicked “Cossack” Out Of Subway Train - Charter ...

https://charter97.org/en/news/2019/1/14/319919/

upload_2019-3-31_21-39-36.jpeg▶ 0:27
Jan 14, 2019 - Uploaded by NN VIDEO TV
A conflict between passengers took place in the Minsk metro train the ... met a pro-Russian activist, the so ...

In Minsk again hit a hat Cossack | Russian news EN

https://handofmoscow.com › News
▶ 0:26

Mar 7, 2019
byIn Minsk, there was another brawl involving men in Cossack uniforms. ... was published video of the ...

Belarusians , Poles ?

you are right Muscovites hate Catholics, Muscovy is the only one big empire which Pope has not visited

My grandfather and his family were from Minsk. There are stories that the books in my grandfather's childhood home that were in Polish were hidden under the floorboards until his tutor came and that a Catholic could not rise too far in the Russian army. ***Witold,*** Antony, and Constanty were out of there by 1914. They made great citizens of Long Island, NY, U.S.A.
My grandfather was also from Minsk.

Way back through the mist of time, we're possibly, probably related. If not genetically, let us assume that we are. Greetings, Cousin!
I wouldn’t be shocked.

One of these days, I would like to have a DNA test done. I get the impression that we are all related. I often wondered, at the turn of this century, what my ancestors were doing in the year 1,000 C.E. They probably were sleeping with their sheep, at least in the British Isles.They probably all stank to high heaven! I think I've got a lot of Vikings on my Father's side.:beer:

I was watching QI (a british show that talks about "stuff") and they said we can all trace our roots to......charlemagne?

greetings comrade!

russia had a "pact/deal" with germany at the beginning of the war.

russia would let germany invade any country and slaughter jews at will just as long as germany didn't attack russia.

germany DID attack russia and russia responded NOT to save jews (you stinking filthy commie lying piece of yak poo) but to defend itself.

After the war was over the US helped EVERY COUNTRY in europe to rebuild and RETAIN its autonomy.

RottenRussia, the scourge of decency, KEPT for itself every piece of territory it "invaded" in its war with germany.

US GOOD!

russia stink!
you are 100% right, Koba was a Hitler´s ally until 1941 , and Hitler learn Jew - hate from Muscovites

www.usmessageboard.com/threads/testament-of-dictator-joseph-dzhugashvili-nicknames-koba-butcher-stalin-why-dzhugasvili-hated.746838/

USSR ("ruSSian") antisemitic propaganda posters 1917-1991

Perhaps it’s because ...

but they love Trump!

LOL,

1-bibis-puppets.jpg
You are Russian, no?
he is posting from savushkino 55, putlerist even though that he knows that putler sold Muscovy to avars and Chechens

Exactly! The Czar was firmly on the throne and an autocratic ruler when the Cossacks turned on their fellow Russians who were Jewish and tried to kill them. It's ridiculous how many posters on USMB are totally ignorant of basic history. They need to look up the word "pogram," involving as they did attacks on innocent villagers.

I tell you that I would be thoroughly pissed if somebody tried to wipe out my family and me.

BTW: My grandfather and his brothers (Catholic) got the hell out of Russia before the Czar was deposed, but after Gamps served in the Russian army. There are also stories about the Russian Orthodox not liking Catholics.

Threads like this one are so bizarre.

Belarusians , Poles ?

as i thought they were Litvins/Belarusians . Witold was the name of Litvin/Belarusian Grand prince . both slightly victimsb;) of end of 19c. - 1917 Polonization

Litvin - Wikipedia
Polonization - Wikipedia

Thank you so much for these links. Fascinating. I want to know more. I did not know anything about what happened. Polish really was the language of choice in mother's household, but they did not teach it to us younguns. Unfortunately, my grandfather had a stroke when I was very, very young, and his speech was so garbled that I could never understand, but he had the brightest smile whenever one of us grandkids came in and we could do no wrong.

What stories he could have told! But I did sneak him his Lucky Strikes, and Nana would have a fit. He could do anything with plants, make anything grow. He worked on the big Russian estates on the North Shore. For years there was a tree in backyard that grew two kinds of pears because he had grafted a limb on it. He even had cats who would never have to do with anyone else but him. At least I got to dance to his 78 Tchaikovsky records when I was around five.

in 1917 Muscovy was such backward empire that Polish (written form) was more popular than Muscovite (old-Bulgarian) language , GDL szlachta have used Polish in Catholic Churches and in clerical work from XVII century. statut (Constitution ) VKL not allowed to sell land to foreigners (including Crown Poles) so anything Polish in Miensk could be only product of Polonization . + you are too soft on Jews , so typical for Litvins ))) . the Polish ideology (much like Muscovite , Borad is a typical Maskal) is hard - core antisemitic

"
Following the demise of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth in the end of the 18th century, the Polonization trends initially continued in Lithuania, Belarus and Polish-dominated parts of Ukraine as the initially liberal policies of the Empire gave the Polish elite significant concessions in the local affairs. Dovnar-Zapolsky notes[35] that the Polonization actually intensified under the liberal rule[citation needed] of Alexander I, particularly due to the efforts of Polish intellectuals who led the Vilnius University which was organized in 1802–1803 from the Academy in Vilna (Schola Princeps Vilnensis), vastly expanded and given the highest Imperial status under the new name Vilna Imperial University (Imperatoria Universitas Vilnensis).[36] By the Emperor's order, the Vilna education district overseen by Adam Czartoryski, a personal friend of Alexander, was greatly expanded to include the vast territories in the West of the Russian Empire stretching to Kiev in south-east and much of the Polish territory and the development of the University, which had no rival in the whole district, received the highest priority of the Imperial authorities which granted it significant freedom and autonomy.[36] With the effort of Polish intellectuals who served the rectors of the University, Hieronim Strojnowski, Jan Śniadecki, Szymon Malewski, as well as Czartoryski who oversaw them, the University became the center of Polish patriotism and culture; and as the only University of the district the center attracted the young nobility of all ethnicities from this extensive region.[36][37]

With time, the traditional Latin was fully eliminated from the University and by 1816 it was fully replaced by Polish and Russian. This change both affected and reflected a profound change in the Belarusian and Lithuanian secondary schools systems where Latin was also traditionally used as the University was the main source of the teachers for these schools. Additionally, the University was responsible for the textbooks selection and only Polish textbooks were approved for printing and usage.[37]

Dovnar-Zapolsky notes that "the 1800s–1810s had seen the unprecedented prosperity of the Polish culture and language in the former Great Duchy of Lithuania lands" and "this era has seen the effective completion of the Polonization of the smallest nobility, with further reduction of the areal of use of the contemporary Belarusian language.[38] also noting that the Polonization trend had been complemented with the (covert) anti-Russian and anti-Eastern Orthodox trends.[39] The results of these trends are best reflected in the ethnic censuses in previously non-Polish territories.

Following the Polish November uprising aimed at breaking away from Russia, the Imperial policies finally changed abruptly. The University was forcibly closed in 1832 and the following years where characterized by the policies aimed at the assimilationist solution of the "Polish question", a trend that was further strengthened following another unsuccessful uprising (1863).[citation needed]

In the 19th century, the mostly unchallenged Polonization trend of the previous centuries had been met staunchly by then "anti-Polish" Russification policy, with temporary successes on both sides, like Polonization rises in mid-1850s and in 1880s and Russification strengthenings in 1830s and in 1860s.[40] Any Polonization of the east and west territories (Russian and German partitions) occurred in the situation were Poles had steadily diminishing influence on the government. Partition of Poland posed a genuine threat to the continuation of Polish language-culture in those regions.[26] As Polonization was centered around Polish culture, policies aimed at weakening and destroying it had a significant impact on weakening Polonization of those regions. This was particularly visible in Russian-occupied Poland, where the Polish culture fared worst, as Russian administration gradually became strongly anti-Polish.[26] After a brief and relatively liberal early period in the early 19th century, where Poland was allowed to retain some autonomy as the Congress Poland puppet state,[41] the situation for Polish culture steadily worsened."

I can't thank you enough for opening up my ancestry! I just ran the name "Witold" on Google, and found Witold PILECKI, a Polish cavalry officer who deliberately walked into a German roundup in Warsaw and was sent to Auschwitz, from which he sent out reports to the allies as to what was going on there to Poles, Jews, and others, and organized the resistance to the Nazi's. When it finally got too hot for him there, he managed to escape and take part in the Warsaw Uprising, only to be rewarded some years later by a communist bullet to the back of his head. Gamps was well out, but I'm proud to see that my relatives rose up against the nazis with such courage.

Way back through the mist of time, we're possibly, probably related. If not genetically, let us assume that we are. Greetings, Cousin!
I wouldn’t be shocked.

One of these days, I would like to have a DNA test done. I get the impression that we are all related. I often wondered, at the turn of this century, what my ancestors were doing in the year 1,000 C.E. They probably were sleeping with their sheep, at least in the British Isles.They probably all stank to high heaven! I think I've got a lot of Vikings on my Father's side.:beer:

I was watching QI (a british show that talks about "stuff") and they said we can all trace our roots to......charlemagne?

Crowned Christmas Day 800 C.E. as the emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, which, as historians like to say, was neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire.

Belarusians , Poles ?

Litvin - Wikipedia
Polonization - Wikipedia

"

I can't thank you enough for opening up my ancestry! I just ran the name "Witold" on Google, and found Witold PILECKI, a Polish cavalry officer who deliberately walked into a German roundup in Warsaw and was sent to Auschwitz, from which he sent out reports to the allies as to what was going on there to Poles, Jews, and others, and organized the resistance to the Nazi's. When it finally got too hot for him there, he managed to escape and take part in the Warsaw Uprising, only to be rewarded some years later by a communist bullet to the back of his head. Gamps was well out, but I'm proud to see that my relatives rose up against the nazis with such courage.

you are very welcome

this is times for your grandfathers :

Belarusian People's Republic - Wikipedia

"Witold"
Category:Church of Vitaut the Great, Hrodna - Wikimedia Commons

Litvin - Wikipedia
Polonization - Wikipedia

"

you are very welcome

this is times for your grandfathers :

Belarusian People's Republic - Wikipedia

"Witold"
Category:Church of Vitaut the Great, Hrodna - Wikimedia Commons

I did not mention that my grandmother, Anna Helena Kozar came from Vilnius. She was a widow, due to her husband's (John Lolka's) death in Connecticut during a labor strike, when they had a baby son together, when she married my grandfather.

Thank you so much.

Belarusians , Poles ?

Litvin - Wikipedia
Polonization - Wikipedia

"

rather exception, the so called second Polish republic (empire in reality) was anti - Jewish , anti - Belarusian/Ukrainian , apartheid, semi - fascist and undemocratic country, where pure hate was from both sides . so called second Polish republic Poles hated the Jews, many Jews/Belarusians/Ukrainians/Lithuanians hated Poles in-return

I wouldn’t be shocked.

Crowned Christmas Day 800 C.E. as the emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, which, as historians like to say, was neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire.

so true----but IT DID EXIST and lots of people idealize it as something
like THE CATHOLIC CALIPHATE. My impression is that Pope
Francis harbors such a delusion

Forum List

Back