Jewess Sarah Silverman confuses Surveyors Mark with a Swastika

Conservatives hate Jews

Liberals are a friend of the Jew

Jews love liberals

Jews don't hate

Liberals don't hate

Conservatives hate immigrants, blacks, homosexuals and women.

Why do they hate women?

They will never get laid

The future of America is liberal

"Conservatives hate Jews
Jews love liberals
Jews don't hate
Liberals don't hate"

Let's see how difficult it is to reveal you as a fool......

SotN_BR34.3_graphic.jpg

Boston Review — State of the Nation

It was pretty simple, huh?

Gads, you're a moron.

Conservatives hate Jews

Jews love liberals

Jews don't hate

Liberals don't hate

Why do they hate women?

They will never get laid

"Conservatives hate Jews
Jews love liberals
Jews don't hate
Liberals don't hate"

SotN_BR34.3_graphic.jpg

Gads, you're a moron.

What planet did you say you live on? It's not listed in your profile.

Conservative Christians Love Israel but Hate Jews - Frankly Curious

Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews

Why Conservatives Are So Filled With Hate

Jews Across America Are Rising Up Against Trump's Refugee Ban: 'We Haven't Forgotten Our History' - U.S. News - Haaretz.com

Donald%2BTrump%2BNOPE%2BCartoon.jpg

Conservatives hate Jews

Jews love liberals

Jews don't hate

Liberals don't hate

Why do they hate women?

They will never get laid

"Conservatives hate Jews
Jews love liberals
Jews don't hate
Liberals don't hate"

SotN_BR34.3_graphic.jpg

Gads, you're a moron.

Jews Across America Are Rising Up Against Trump's Refugee Ban: 'We Haven't Forgotten Our History' - U.S. News - Haaretz.com

I reside on the planet of knowledge....you should visit some time, dunce.

Conservatives hate Jews

Jews love liberals

Jews don't hate

Liberals don't hate

Why do they hate women?

They will never get laid

"Conservatives hate Jews
Jews love liberals
Jews don't hate
Liberals don't hate"

SotN_BR34.3_graphic.jpg

Gads, you're a moron.

The history of Germany in the 1930s is terribly important to Americans (and Europeans) right now, just as it is slipping from our memories.

Conservatives hate Jews

Jews love liberals

Jews don't hate

Liberals don't hate

Why do they hate women?

They will never get laid

"Conservatives hate Jews
Jews love liberals
Jews don't hate
Liberals don't hate"

SotN_BR34.3_graphic.jpg

Gads, you're a moron.

The history of Germany in the 1930s is terribly important to Americans (and Europeans) right now, just as it is slipping from our memories.

Let's stick to the point....almost twice as many Democrats...and that includes Liberal, are ready to attribute the mortgage meltdown to Jews as Republicans...and that includes conservatives.

The most glaring flaw in your bigotry is that the back-stabbing snake, Obama, insisted that the terrorist nation, Iran, have the nuclear weapons that would annihilate the Jewish state.

In short, your foaming at the mouth rant is a prime example of what every astute individual knows:
To know the truth about the Left, just note what they claim about the other side.

Democrats elected a rapist as President.
Democrats put a KKKer on the Supreme Court.
Democrats refused to allow victims of the Nazis into this nation.
Democrats gave funds and nuclear weapons to the greatest state supporter of terrorism.

So....you post is prima facie evidence that you are a dirt-eating, low-life liar.

Now...back under your rock.

Conservatives hate Jews

Jews love liberals

Jews don't hate

Liberals don't hate

Why do they hate women?

They will never get laid

"Conservatives hate Jews
Jews love liberals
Jews don't hate
Liberals don't hate"

SotN_BR34.3_graphic.jpg

Gads, you're a moron.

Let's stick to the point....almost twice as many Democrats...and that includes Liberal, are ready to attribute the mortgage meltdown to Jews as Republicans...and that includes conservatives.

The most glaring flaw in your bigotry is that the back-stabbing snake, Obama, insisted that the terrorist nation, Iran, have the nuclear weapons that would annihilate the Jewish state.

In short, your foaming at the mouth rant is a prime example of what every astute individual knows:
To know the truth about the Left, just note what they claim about the other side.

Democrats gave funds and nuclear weapons to the greatest state supporter of terrorism.

So....you post is prima facie evidence that you are a dirt-eating, low-life liar.

The most glaring flaw in your argument is that your source is from a right-wing conspiracy site and they conducted this so called poll from a group of 50 people that they found somewhere. Show me a credible source for your assertion that more Democrats than Republicans blame Jews for the mortgage meltdown.

"Conservatives hate Jews
Jews love liberals
Jews don't hate
Liberals don't hate"

SotN_BR34.3_graphic.jpg

Gads, you're a moron.

The most glaring flaw in your argument is that your source is from a right-wing conspiracy site and they conducted this so called poll from a group of 50 people that they found somewhere. Show me a credible source for your assertion that more Democrats than Republicans blame Jews for the mortgage meltdown.

When dolts like you can't refute the data,they complain about the source.

Let's review:

And Democrats are quickest to blame the Jewish people.

And don't forget....
.... Jim Crow was an example of Democrat liberal big government in action.

If you're offended,....I'll help you pack

Let's review:

And don't forget....

OK. You win except that no one else is watching so I can't be embarrassed. We're the only ones in this thread and no one else will see it.

Let's review:

And don't forget....

OK. You win except that no one else is watching so I can't be embarrassed. We're the only ones in this thread and no one else will see it.

I fully understand why you make every effort to avoid the path to self-realization....it must be painful to recognize what an inconsequential fool you are.

BTW......I always win.

Let's review:

And don't forget....

I fully understand why you make every effort to avoid the path to self-realization....it must be painful to recognize what an inconsequential fool you are.
I think you are an internet bully.

Let's review:

And don't forget....

I think you are an internet bully.

"I think you are an internet bully."

"Think" is a mighty strong way of putting what you do, isn't it?

To assuage your delicate sensibilities, you might follow Truman's advice:

"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."

"One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews
You wouldn’t think that theories like that would receive wide-spread acceptance in the United States. Unfortunately it has. Over 18% of all non Jewish Republicans blame the Jews for the financial crisis and almost one-third of Democrats blame the Jews:

Anti-Semitism and the economic crisis Neil Malhotra and Yotam Margalit

The media coverage of the Bernard Madoff scandal made extensive reference to Madoff’s ethnic and religious background and his prominent role in the Jewish community. Because the scandal broke at a time of great public outcry against financial institutions, some, including Brad Greenberg in The Christian Science Monitor and Mark Seal in Vanity Fair, have reported on its potential to generate a wave of anti-Semitism."
http://lidblog.com/one-third-of-democrats-blame-financia/

Forum List

Back