Jew-Hating Palestinian Launches Unprovoked Attack on Bus of Jews in Jerusalem, with Americans Among those Injured

When will the Arabs learn that terrorism only helps the hardline elements in Israeli politics?

It is insanity for the Arabs to think that attacking Israelis inside Israel is going to make the Israelis more amenable to progress on a two-state solution.

If the Arabs would conduct themselves like well-behaved ladies and gentlemen, they might be astonished by how generous the Israelis might be in return.
Israel was willing to accept a two-state solution but the Islamic terrorists that lead the Palestinians wouldn’t accept Israel’s right to exist at all.

Arabs are not a Nation with one government.

Palestinians need to be able to deal with the leaders they have but do not have the poser to do so.

Money needs to stop being donated to Gaza and the PA in order to make only the wealthy more wealthy and buy more weapons to attack Israel.

Iran is the main problem in this equation. That is the government doing the most harm to Gaza, the PA and Lebanon.

Israel bought Iranian oil until 1979. .. and there used to be lots of Jewish people in Iran.

Israel was willing to accept a two-state solution but the Islamic terrorists that lead the Palestinians wouldn’t accept Israel’s right to exist at all.

Look at a settlement map. There hasn't been room for a Palestinian state since 2000.

There hasn't been any possibility for a two state solution in 20 years. Jewish settlement projects have left no contiguous land..

Human beings can be very creative when they work together.

Land swaps might make it possible to connect Gaza and the West Bank.

Bottom line: The Palestinians must stop their indiscriminate attacks against Israeli civilians.

Israelis were willing to carve something out. Hamas said “into to the sea with you Jews!l

Have you read a Palestinian Christians Cry for Reconciliation?

The Muslims and Christians tried to stop the founding of HAMAS, but Israel supported Hamas because they wanted to pit them against the PLO. Of course they regret it now.

Of course I’ve been there. Very moving.

So have I.. several times before the Six Day War. It has nothing to do with the temple. Jews didn't pray there until after the expulsion from Spain and Portugal.

Have you read a Palestinian Christians Cry for Reconciliation?

The Muslims and Christians tried to stop the founding of HAMAS, but Israel supported Hamas because they wanted to pit them against the PLO. Of course they regret it now.
You digressed form the point: Israel was ready to accept a two-state solution, but HAMAS didn’t. If the Palestinians really wanted peace with Israel and their own state, they wouldn’t keep electing terrorists that prevent it. This situation is the fault of the Palestinians. The Israelis have always been willing to make concessions.

So have I.. several times before the Six Day War. It has nothing to do with the temple. Jews didn't pray there until after the expulsion from Spain and Portugal.

Read and learn. It’s the holiest site in Judaism, and the Temples - both destroyed - date back thousands of years.

”….the last remaining wall of the ancient (Jewish) temple”:

surada is a historical revisionist, Holocaust denier, and election denier. Beware.
Thanks. She’s unreal. It seems she’s trying to say the Western Wall has nothing to do with Jews. She must think it’s a Muslim thing.

I know she’s beyond hope, but I look upon this as an opportunity to educate any gullible people who might fall for her claims.

Forum List

Back