Jesus final judgement day

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Ever hear that country song where it says Jesus has his final judgement day?
Well since Jesus isn't the judge let's be politically correct here, he will finally be judged.
You see all these ages we were supressed from judging the icons mythology. Anything from boycotts to torturing people who spoke out against the mythology, the same complaint followers have against being able to speak openly about Mohammad.
There are some people on this forum crying over our harsh judgement and are trying to say we can't openly speak up and judge the Jesus myth. They recognize that as wrong when others don't let you openly discuss their prophets, yet still accuse others of exactly what they are doing.
The better someone is at Judging the idol or conveying opposing views then the more they want to supress them. Giordano Bruno and Galileo can testify to that.

"While the struggle to change ourselves and our world may be long and painful, it is our struggle; no one else can do it for us. To the extent that we have failed to do all that we could to make ourselves or our community all that we ought to be, we Teshuva and ask for forgiveness-and we now commit ourselves to transformation."
As it is that reflective Essence "for all Jews" to inspire to be Liberators, Restorers for their people and become Shalem, thus Moshiach for our people.
Reflecting and manifesting that Essence of life (Creators Creation) needs a head mediation(metatron)/spokesperson/melchi-tsadek/arch Malakh/head of host/head Rabbi/moshiach all words (not names) for the same role of directing the creation to it's proper path in "truth and knowledge" (spiritual light).
Dan 10:21, Dan 12:1-4

Years from now when the world is freed from the poison of the idol or icon worship of Jesus the people of future generations will shake their head and laugh at the nonsense people in our modern dark ages actually believed in.... The churches will be turned into public community centres or like in England pubs where people can meet and have a good time without the chain of their idol hanging over their heads on their walls and around their necks.....It is interesting that an elephant when it is young can be chained to a post and cannot break free and when it is an adult can still be chained to the same post which it could easily break free from but because it remembers it could not break free as a baby it never tries to even attempt it... Same goes for people who are raised to believe BEL LIE to EVE they have much more in common with that elephant then any would or could imagine......

Shimon,
funny you should mention poison.
In their own text: Revelation 8:11

11 the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

The Fallen Star in Rev is talking about Lucifer the Morning Star who Jesus claimed to be later in Rev 22:16.
Wormwood was a bitter poisonous deadly herb so the fallen false prophet aka Lucifer poisons 1/3 the waters (spiritual flocks) making then bitter and deadly just as that dead sea scroll verse I posted in another thread described the children of the son of God would trample and cause many people to die.
Over 50 million to be more precise.
Interesting enough the fallen prophet The Roman church lifted above the others was about 1/3 the waters (1/3 the 3 christs=1/3 the flocks)
Rome killed 1/3 the fish "in the seas"(Rome) &
The combined image created had poisoned 1/3 this population.

Except He will be the judge.

Personally I tend to think we should worry about our own day of judgment more than the judgment of others.

Avatar quote: Except He will be the judge.

Wrong I specifically stated he was not, if you can't trust or find the source and proof for that please just ask.

Here's why he is not the Judge:
Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (mediator/Judge)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18

Instead of all the BS, why don't you simply give us your version of who he was and what he did?

I remember years ago michael when the world trade centers were taken down and we discussed usama bin laden and you pointed out that poison of gd was the angel samael... Now angels in israelite original and proper teachings were men with messages as a malyk is a man with a message not some supernatural being... Anyways getting back to usama taking out the first vowel because there are no vowels in hebrew... We have sama and his org was is al quieda... Now the al in arabic is el in hebrew... So putting the two together we have sama al or el... Samael poison of gd... Sometimes these things are hidden or in plain sight one must put the puzzle together to see it or solve it... The message the usama bin laden brought to the world was poisonous in nature and created chaos and wars in his name ...it is very similiar to the message that jesus brought to the world as well..it was poisonous and toxic and caused many ears and heartaches just like usama did not that many years ago which we are still paying for today....

I remember years ago michael when the world trade centers were taken down and we discussed usama bin laden and you pointed out that poison of gd was the angel samael... Now angels in israelite original and proper teachings were men with messages as a malyk is a man with a message not some supernatural being... Anyways getting back to usama taking out the first vowel because there are no vowels in hebrew... We have sama and his org was is al quieda... Now the al in arabic is el in hebrew... So putting the two together we have sama al or el... Samael poison of gd... Sometimes these things are hidden or in plain sight one must put the puzzle together to see it or solve it... The message the usama bin laden brought to the world was poisonous in nature and created chaos and wars in his name ...it is very similiar to the message that jesus brought to the world as well..it was poisonous and toxic and caused many ears and heartaches just like usama did not that many years ago which we are still paying for today....

jesus did not do it-------Constantine did

Neither did usama technically but the poison was brought by each in their own ways by others.... If you plant morning glory in a garden there is no telling how far and wide it will spread from the original location and it is pretty well near impossible to stop its spread ...it pops up all over the place no matter what you do to stop it till if you are not carefull it takes over your garden and moves over to your neighbours etc etc..

Neither did usama technically but the poison was brought by each in their own ways by others.... If you plant morning glory in a garden there is no telling how far and wide it will spread from the original location and it is pretty well near impossible to stop its spread ...it pops up all over the place no matter what you do to stop it till if you are not carefull it takes over your garden and moves over to your neighbours etc etc..

a word to the wise-------I was ill for awhile and morning glory (I did not plant the evil stuff) killed my fig tree-------a whole big fig tree----a GIANT FIG TREE------
I tried to save it--------UNTANGLED THE EVIL FLOWERS from the delicate victimized branches --------too late........ ---the fig tree was the only worthwhile thing in the miserable yard--------so nothing else of importance died. -----morning glory is evil stuff ---------mint is also invasive as is-----uhm----something else----I forgot the name--------mint covers all but ----actually does not murder ------Bishop weed MURDERS<<<< that's the stuff------it murders

Interesting lots of bishops in the rcc...... Morning glory is appropriate since we are talking about the morning star and his ability to spread far and wide into every corner of the garden/earth.....i am sorry about your fig tree but morning glory left unchecked strangles and subdues just about anything ....even the most hardy of plants....

Forum List

Back